U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 09:26 AM

9,693 posts, read 5,283,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bobbie View Post
Walmart has a colorful reputation in and out of the store. I've personally witnessed two women fighting over a handicap-only parking spot. I guess there aren't as many "ladies" and "gentlemen" in our society than there used to be. Neither woman looked handicapped to any degree....
Yes, I've seen too much foolishness at Walmart. Thankfully, no fights yet, but I've seen near fights and plenty of people getting dragged out and banned by the loss prevention law enforcement unit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2015, 10:34 AM

11,423 posts, read 13,972,769 times
Walmart seems to attract some of the lower class people in society and many of their rank and file store employees have similar manners and behaviors. I'd rather go to Target and experience a better quality of clientele and staff.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:39 AM

103 posts, read 73,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy328 View Post
Proud Negro race. What is it, 1950?
Why does the phrase "Proud Negro" go past without anyone noticing, but "White Pride" makes people start scrambling for the "Report" button due to a rampant racist running around unfettered and uncontrolled?

Old 02-15-2015, 10:49 AM

103 posts, read 73,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bobbie View Post
I guess there aren't as many "ladies" and "gentlemen" in our society than there used to be.
You can thank the loud, angry and condemnatory feminists for that, as well as certain racial activists that can only see wrong coming from one side. Women, in particular, that attempt to legislate behaviors that they cannot earn by their own merits, fully deserve what they get. You (collectively) have defined men in general as evil, white men in particular as evil, are beginning to feel the natural results of that collective stupidity. What used to be given freely out of a feeling of generosity is now being hoarded with jealousy, and there is NO WAY you can force a man to give you anything without having something in exchange for it.

It will eventually all come crashing down, as the underclass can only imagine Utopia and cannot force it into existence via legislation and angry rhetoric. Your chickens have come home to roost, and you have made the bed you are sleeping in. I watch these YouTube videos where shrieking women compare men to poisonous M&Ms, and wail about "inequality". There's a reason for single motherhood and male reluctance to tie the knot. Your irrational demands and hysterical demeanor have caused us to consider exactly why it is that we should dedicate our lives to defending and protecting and caring for our "equals" and HER offspring, as has so clearly been demonstrated to us by the courts. Chivalry is dead, and has been replaced with "equality", and welcome to it and the harsh and unforgiving reality that you (collectively) have demanded.

Old 02-15-2015, 11:08 AM

240 posts, read 197,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlasphemer View Post
You can thank the loud, angry and condemnatory feminists for that, as well as certain racial activists that can only see wrong coming from one side. Women, in particular, that attempt to legislate behaviors that they cannot earn by their own merits, fully deserve what they get. You (collectively) have defined men in general as evil, white men in particular as evil, are beginning to feel the natural results of that collective stupidity. What used to be given freely out of a feeling of generosity is now being hoarded with jealousy, and there is NO WAY you can force a man to give you anything without having something in exchange for it.

It will eventually all come crashing down, as the underclass can only imagine Utopia and cannot force it into existence via legislation and angry rhetoric. Your chickens have come home to roost, and you have made the bed you are sleeping in. I watch these YouTube videos where shrieking women compare men to poisonous M&Ms, and wail about "inequality". There's a reason for single motherhood and male reluctance to tie the knot. Your irrational demands and hysterical demeanor have caused us to consider exactly why it is that we should dedicate our lives to defending and protecting and caring for our "equals" and HER offspring, as has so clearly been demonstrated to us by the courts. Chivalry is dead, and has been replaced with "equality", and welcome to it and the harsh and unforgiving reality that you (collectively) have demanded.
I find chivalry in men wherever I go. It is only dead in men who no longer practice it. Women were controlled by men for centuries. Thank God we've busted loose. And thank God twice that most men don't hold that against us.

Old 02-15-2015, 11:17 AM

5,580 posts, read 5,368,808 times
Quote:
Why does the phrase "Proud Negro" go past without anyone noticing, but "White Pride" makes people start scrambling for the "Report" button due to a rampant racist running around unfettered and uncontrolled?
Who are you asking?

Old 02-15-2015, 01:02 PM

3,270 posts, read 2,480,444 times
My first thought was that the skinny white chick has a lot of cojones to headbutt that big woman, she had to know the lady was gonna beat the **** out of her.

Old 02-15-2015, 01:13 PM

2,063 posts, read 1,726,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertBrat View Post
Walmart isn't doing people's taxes. If they get audited it's nobody's fault but the tax preparers who are employees of an outside company. I haven't seen ANY of the things people talk about that "doesn't seem to be rare at Walmart". Maybe it's just my store but yeah, stuff like that is so rare it's never happened.

As for people just walking by...I wouldn't get mixed up in anything like that either!

I remember years ago I tried to file my taxes at a Jackson Hewitt at Walmart. The lady had been recommended by a librarian at my local library but when I went to see her she was located at the Walmart near the ghetto area of town and I found her to be very rude, and I didn't like the fact that she said she could not tell me what their fee would be until after I hired them and let them file for me . She went on to tell me that if I didn't like it to go somewhere else so I did . Before I left I told her what I thought of her but I didn't hit her or anything....

Anyway just wondering if the tax return employee was rude and provoked the customer.

Old 02-15-2015, 01:41 PM

2,063 posts, read 1,726,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linda814 View Post
My husband wants to know how much merchandise went out the door while this altercation was going on...

Lol good question !

Old 02-15-2015, 02:40 PM

38,196 posts, read 15,329,979 times
Quote:
This is why I rep'd that poster. Nothing wrong with celebrating the outstanding achievements of your persuasion and he seemed quite proud of the great business success that Black woman at Walmart. She's on her way to the top!

It is Black History month after all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or