Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2015, 06:23 AM

8,775 posts, read 11,901,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Guy View Post
So who was the guy filming? He had the nerve to say to someone, "hold this" while he went to "break up" the fight after it was already broken up. It was sad to see people walk by either that they didn't care or they didn't have the situational awareness that something was going on.

And I hate to say this but if you take your taxes to Wal Mart to be done, did you really expect something good to come out of it? I mean, at best, I'd think an audit from the IRS would be at hand.

I know it's not every Wal Mart but stuff like this doesn't seem to be rare at Wal Mart so I stay away unless it's grocery shopping at 6:30am.
Walmart isn't doing people's taxes. If they get audited it's nobody's fault but the tax preparers who are employees of an outside company. I haven't seen ANY of the things people talk about that "doesn't seem to be rare at Walmart". Maybe it's just my store but yeah, stuff like that is so rare it's never happened.

As for people just walking by...I wouldn't get mixed up in anything like that either!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2015, 07:24 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
I am SO SHOCKED !! Generally, you see very high class clientele at WalMart !!

I think the white chick was the main offender here, especially since she threw the first blow with that head butt. The black chick kept telling her she better back off but she kept coming. The head butt was a cheap shot IMO.

If they hadn't broken it up the black chick would have wiped up the floor with the other girl, she had it going on !

Don

Old 02-14-2015, 07:37 AM

2,865 posts, read 3,629,314 times
Looks like the customer drew first blood and assault charges are appropriate. It almost looks like a mutual combat. I wouldn't have gone that far with the employee. I would have gone to the manager if I were the customer and pitched a major b****. Especially if she was supposedly mumbling profanities, she has a chip on her shoulder and needs to be disciplined. Of course this will be termed a "hate crime" because of the differences in skin colors unless I am wrong, customer=white, employee=black. Thus why also the employee was probably not disciplined.

Old 02-14-2015, 07:51 AM

3,398 posts, read 6,078,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Two thoughts:

1. Since the altercation occurred in Texas, each is lucky the other did not take out a handgun out and blow the other away, and
Do you actually live in TX? Have you ever been here? We don't have crazed people carrying guns around waiting to get into shootouts over parking spaces despite what many outside this state (most likely from a liberal northern state?) seem to believe.

Gun laws in TX aren't quite as "liberal" as people are led to believe.

Old 02-14-2015, 07:52 AM

8,777 posts, read 19,852,893 times
The employee walked away from the customer, but then turned around and came back at her. Note also, the employee did get in the customer's face when she threw the headbutt.

They're both losers, and both should face charges.

Old 02-14-2015, 07:54 AM

93 posts, read 179,472 times
I forget Everett, Is she banned from the single store or the whole chain?

Old 02-14-2015, 07:57 AM

25,552 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floydDbarber View Post
I forget Everett, Is she banned from the single store or the whole chain?

For those who never saw the movie, be informed that that line falls in the same category as, "I don't think that's Pete".

Old 02-14-2015, 08:42 AM

240 posts, read 252,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
The skinny chick started the fight so she should be charged. The other woman was defending herself. I don't know about you but if someone headbutted me I'd go off on them big time.

Both woman could have walked away before the physical violence started. The tax lady was being paid to represent her employer in the public marketplace. She shouldn't have called the customer's mama a *****, looking for a fight, while shaking her shoulders and jabbing a finger inches away from the store customer's face. Who does that and gets away with it?! The sales floor isn't a boxing ring. Walmart employee or tax employee, it doesn't matter. The black chick would be fired/banned/arrested if I were the manager/owner of either business. The white chick, banned from ever coming back into my store.
I don't care whether you're black or white. Either act civilized in a public shopping center or go shop/work elsewhere.

Old 02-14-2015, 08:46 AM

28 posts, read 60,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratford, Ct. Resident View Post
The employee walked away from the customer, but then turned around and came back at her. Note also, the employee did get in the customer's face when she threw the headbutt.

They're both losers, and both should face charges.
The proud black woman wasn't doing anything illegal --- merely getting all up in the face of the scrawny white meth skank and telling it to her raw about her mama.

Skinny white ho crossed the line when she head-butted the Nubian Queen. That's called assault and she'll be somebody's rape doll in the pokey for 6 months over this. Hope she's happy about that because it makes me chuckle for sure.

Old 02-14-2015, 08:53 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,822,657 times
My husband wants to know how much merchandise went out the door while this altercation was going on...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events