U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 08:43 PM

1,372 posts, read 764,971 times

Advertisements

aaaaaand my post was deleted for no good reason. apparently still you're not allowed to post a picture here that is readily available on the internet, that is

related to

the reason why

the terrorist attacks happened in Copenhagen

THUS my post was not trolling, it was directly related to this thread. We have moderators who would rather appease terrorists, than allow a harmless cartoon to be posted again on the internet.

Seriously considering leaving this stupid forum at this point. Free speech doesn't exist here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2015, 08:31 AM

20,353 posts, read 20,516,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangokiwi View Post
aaaaaand my post was deleted for no good reason. apparently still you're not allowed to post a picture here that is readily available on the internet, that is

related to

the reason why

the terrorist attacks happened in Copenhagen

THUS my post was not trolling, it was directly related to this thread. We have moderators who would rather appease terrorists, than allow a harmless cartoon to be posted again on the internet.

Seriously considering leaving this stupid forum at this point. Free speech doesn't exist here
wait....stop....don't go

Old 02-22-2015, 08:48 PM

1,372 posts, read 764,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
wait....stop....don't go
lol i am still here for now, sortof, but I am pissed off I hate censorship. especially incredibly ironic censorship.

like a thread talking about murders that were committed because of cartoons of Mohammad, and then I post cartoons of Mohammad, and then the mods censor those cartoons........ um.... guys, do you know you're siding with the murders, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or