U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 05:29 PM

13,349 posts, read 16,536,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
roflrofl
Notice the extended clip and extra mag, yo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2015, 05:32 PM

19,740 posts, read 8,248,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
That said I'm not impressed with any of the family members. They seem like typical white trash.
Finally--something we totally agree upon.

Old 02-20-2015, 07:29 PM

16,785 posts, read 19,658,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
I think you are reading too much into it. People grieve differently. That said I'm not impressed with any of the family members. They seem like typical white trash.

You're right, I could reading too much into it. But I found the husband to be putting on a show.

It's interesting that the husband said they helped this 19 year old and counseled him, yet the shooter bragged about it.

Why would you brag about killing someone who helped you? Strange.

Old 02-20-2015, 11:54 PM

3,138 posts, read 3,961,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_1976 View Post
According to article:

Looks like son did have some sense but not enough to deter the whole thing.

"Her mother was able to speed around the car and they returned home, where the daughter was told to wake up her 22-year-old brother, Brandon. Brandon Meyers grabbed his 9mm Beretta and went outside and told his mom to come inside and call the police but she refused, and said she'd go looking for the driver without him if he didn't get in the car, according to the warrant."

Here is the punk who shot - he should not be out for a long time.

Nowsch told the friends he thought he saw a gun being waved from the window of that car, so he "put a clip in his gun and started shooting at the green car," according to the warrant.
When he met with friends early the next morning after the incident, he appeared happy and coherent, they said. He told them that he "got those kids, they were after me, and I got them." Nowsch said he opened fire on someone running from the car they'd followed, and he was sure he hit someone, according to the warrant.

Suspect in Tammy Meyers Shooting Bragged 'I Got Them," Police Say - NBC News
Good Nessie! Love that video! In the side-by-side photos, it's apparent that Tammy was more man than Eric will ever be. Eric's delicate little jaw, that willowy figure, the milky-white skin, and those beguiling plucked eyebrows, will surely make Eric "The IT GIRL, up in prison."

And is Eric(a) wearing PINK LIPSTICK? I wonder how many packs of Menthols his new owner will charge, per-ride, up in the Big House. ...expecially once they knock Eric's teeth out, and force him to take estrogen and grow a bustline.

I wonder if, as the story continues to unfold, we will hear the details of the "motherly interest" Tammy took in Eric (besides makeup tutorials and eyebrow-waxing sessions).

Old 02-21-2015, 01:02 AM

15,393 posts, read 9,357,973 times
The kid was Tammy's drug dealer?

"Robert Meyers told the media Thursday his wife knew Erich Nowsch and had a close relationship with him.

"On Friday, Nowsch's friends gave Action News more details, saying Tammy would frequently "purchase items" from Nowsch.

Nowsch's attorney says client was high when he made statements to police - www.ktnv.com

Old 02-21-2015, 05:59 AM

2,003 posts, read 2,453,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
Good Nessie! Love that video! In the side-by-side photos, it's apparent that Tammy was more man than Eric will ever be. Eric's delicate little jaw, that willowy figure, the milky-white skin, and those beguiling plucked eyebrows, will surely make Eric "The IT GIRL, up in prison."

And is Eric(a) wearing PINK LIPSTICK? I wonder how many packs of Menthols his new owner will charge, per-ride, up in the Big House. ...expecially once they knock Eric's teeth out, and force him to take estrogen and grow a bustline.

I wonder if, as the story continues to unfold, we will hear the details of the "motherly interest" Tammy took in Eric (besides makeup tutorials and eyebrow-waxing sessions).

yup...punk is 5 year old mentally as well.....shouting "I got them! I got them!" Like he got a few lollypops or something.

Old 02-21-2015, 06:16 AM

3,156 posts, read 3,824,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish4evr View Post
With all respect, this particular incident in no different than those played out every single day in every major city throughout the US...the major difference being it's "Vegas". Anything and everything negative about this city tends to be put under the national magnifying glass and critiqued.
I think the reason the story has national (worldwide ?) attention is because of how it was first reported, as an innocent victim of road rage, not because of the location.

Old 02-21-2015, 10:45 AM

7,142 posts, read 8,442,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_1976 View Post
According to article: "Brandon Meyers grabbed his 9mm Beretta and went outside and told his mom to come inside and call the police but she refused, and said she'd go looking for the driver without him if he didn't get in the car, according to the warrant."
Oh what a lying little SOB. He wanted his mother to go inside, but she made him get his gun and go after the guys. If he isn't charged too, it will be a tragedy.

Old 02-21-2015, 10:47 AM

20,344 posts, read 20,451,230 times
this is the AP report from this morning that pretty much sums up what has been established by the different parties involved...there's so much B$ (too much to list) spewing from these nut jobs that I thought I was reading the Midwest Farm Report from Maynard Speece.

Police report raises questions whether killing of Las Vegas mom stemmed from road rage | Star Tribune

Old 02-21-2015, 11:00 AM

10,342 posts, read 9,455,794 times
It appears this wasn't a case of road rage but rather a neighborhood dispute. The story keeps changing but one thing that hasn't. The woman is still dead.

Road rage? Mistaken identity? Questions raised in Vegas case

I guess the thing that bothers me the most is that some people just don't have common sense any more. Nothing good ever comes from revenge and taking the law into your own hands always ends badly. If Mrs. Meyers had just gone home, called the police to report the incident and let them handle this, she'd still be alive and her husband wouldn't be planning her funeral.

I wish this incident could be a lesson to others to show what happens when you mix emotions and firearms but it won't do a bit of good. This story will soon be replaced with another where some idiot thought he or she was invincible and went out to prove it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or