U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2015, 06:28 PM

72,755 posts, read 64,231,537 times

Advertisements

This should do well on Jerry Springer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2015, 07:47 PM

20,344 posts, read 20,441,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
well, I'd say that this revelation certainly establishes the credibility we must all now accept of the father

Old 02-24-2015, 11:37 AM

2,003 posts, read 2,452,409 times
Also read this where husband says my son and daughter did not tell me the whole thing right away -

‘Road Rage’ Husband Details Why the Story Has Shifted - ABC News

Old 02-24-2015, 01:03 PM

28,411 posts, read 14,139,706 times
I heard on the radio earlier today that there might have been a drug aspect to the story in that they all new each other through buying drugs.

It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Old 02-24-2015, 09:40 PM

17,627 posts, read 12,218,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I heard on the radio earlier today that there might have been a drug aspect to the story in that they all new each other through buying drugs.

It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Yup this would make more sense than the husband's multiple accounts

Was 'road rage' mom Tammy Meyers buying DRUGS from killer Erich Nowsch | Daily Mail Online

Old 02-24-2015, 09:51 PM

16,503 posts, read 17,550,486 times
In the beginning I was thinking poor woman poor family how unfortunate. Now I think they are all a bunch of idiots. I don't want to say the woman deserved to die because nobody deserves to die from a stupid argument.
And this escalated because neither person was willing to drop the subject. So now one person is dead and the other is a stupid kid whose gonna go to jail to be some lifers lady boy. All over some stupid road rage incident that really meant absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Brilliant. Who exactly was right? Oh yeah doesn't really matter now does it.

And the media? You gotta be kidding me. What happend to responsible reporting? I guess getting ALL the facts is secondary to get the story out

Old 02-25-2015, 04:19 AM

3,720 posts, read 4,441,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
In the beginning I was thinking poor woman poor family how unfortunate. Now I think they are all a bunch of idiots. I don't want to say the woman deserved to die because nobody deserves to die from a stupid argument.
And this escalated because neither person was willing to drop the subject. So now one person is dead and the other is a stupid kid whose gonna go to jail to be some lifers lady boy. All over some stupid road rage incident that really meant absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Brilliant. Who exactly was right? Oh yeah doesn't really matter now does it.

And the media? You gotta be kidding me. What happend to responsible reporting? I guess getting ALL the facts is secondary to get the story out
It wasn't road rage.

Old 02-25-2015, 04:48 AM

32,116 posts, read 39,212,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post

The thing is, they did get ALL the facts as originally given to the police. Then the "facts" changed. Then they changed again. And changed again (I might have missed one).

It was originally described as a road rage incident with no mention of the son. Then the son was involved. Then they went back to the house and left again looking for whomever. Then they knew the kid.

The truth here has been a moving target since the get go.

Old 02-25-2015, 11:57 AM

2,003 posts, read 2,452,409 times
^^^Agree

And here is another one that says it might be all related to drugs after all (as many predicted here on day 2 wow!)

Was 'road rage' mom Tammy Meyers buying DRUGS from killer Erich Nowsch | Daily Mail Online

Old 02-25-2015, 11:06 PM

15,390 posts, read 9,353,779 times
This will turn into another circus trial.
AFAIK the murder weapon has not been found, the car has not been found, the accomplice has not been found, the only witnesses are proven liars (son and daughter), and any incriminating statements are inadmissible because Nowsch was high when he made them (police negotiators let him get high before he surrendered).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or