Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 08:04 PM

11,650 posts, read 12,941,545 times

Advertisements

I partially watched the video. It starts with the 'main orc' (as I call him) speaking with a British accent. He says how Christians are doomed and that Jesus will come back and murder the "swines" who worship him, etc and etc. This was set in a beautiful beach on a cloudy day. Way to ruin that imagery for me now...

There was a long suspenseful silence just right before they cut their heads off. Just as soon as they started to behead them I stopped watching. It was heartwrenching and tragic, seeing these young men living the last minute of their lives and that they'd be having an inevitably gruesome death. Some let out a pleading cry, "please don't" and such. Just sad and disgusting. My hearts go out for their loved ones...

Funny, they say radical Islam is violent towards women, but yet, 99% of the time, their targets have been young men...?

Last edited by Ethereal; 02-15-2015 at 08:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2015, 09:18 PM

35,002 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leavingIL View Post
A lot of them are there because way back when, they were forced out of Palestine by the Israeli government:

Palestinian Christians Plea to Israel to Let Them Return Home
Did the Holocaust victims have cause to be "angry" with the butchers that killed 6,000,000 of them? Where are their suicide bombers? Where are the Americans attacking bazaars in Araby after September 11? Where's the anger of the non-Muslim world against Muslims?

The hypocrisy is incredible.

Old 02-15-2015, 09:20 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,419,799 times
WTH is a Christian Muslim?

Old 02-15-2015, 09:39 PM

21,097 posts, read 19,694,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leavingIL View Post
A lot of them are there because way back when, they were forced out of Palestine by the Israeli government:
??? The article says that the Egyptians were in Lybia for work. Or are you saying that Coptic Christians were forced out of Israel into Egypt? If so, you are wrong. The Coptic Church originated in Egypt.

Old 02-15-2015, 09:50 PM

103 posts, read 97,718 times
Islam is a religion of peace, and anyone that says otherwise is a racist.

Islam is a terrorist organization, and anyone that uses the phrase "islamic extremist" is a terrorist sympathizer and a terrorist apologist.

Either that or I have a right to expect people to differentiate between "nazis" and "nazi extremists".

Hint: I will demand that you refer to nazis in only the most respectful manner.

Old 02-15-2015, 09:53 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,157,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
WTH is a Christian Muslim?
It's a sort of New Age Muslim sect, not to be confused with the Hare Krishna Muslims - as I mentioned above.

Old 02-15-2015, 09:57 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,157,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Did the Holocaust victims have cause to be "angry" with the butchers that killed 6,000,000 of them? Where are their suicide bombers? Where are the Americans attacking bazaars in Araby after September 11? Where's the anger of the non-Muslim world against Muslims?

Yes, but who can argue with leavingIL, who has determined that the daily massacres done by Muslims in the name of Islam are the fault of Israel?

Old 02-15-2015, 09:59 PM

35,002 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Yes, but who can argue with leavingIL, who has determined that the daily massacres done by Muslims in the name of Islam are the fault of Israel?
I'm getting that flavor.

He apparently was able to obtain the deletion of a thread I wrote outlining the history of religion in that part of the world and it ineluctable tie to violence. I'll PM you the thread, including his responses, if you wish.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:01 PM

610 posts, read 698,551 times
Quote:
Did the Holocaust victims have cause to be "angry" with the butchers that killed 6,000,000 of them? Where are their suicide bombers?
The beauty of Zionism: facts don't matter!

See, there was the King David Hotel bombing, Deir Yassin, the 4 or 5 Jaffa attacks from Nov. to Dec. 1948, the Lydda Massacre, the al-Mawasi "battle..." the list goes on. But don't worry, here in America and there in Israel, facts aren't important! All you need to know to fall in line like a good member of the American sheeple is: Israel, GOOD; Arabs, BAD.

Quote:
Where are the Americans attacking bazaars in Araby after September 11?
2,000 innocent civilians died in that horrible massacre. Prior to that, however, 500,000 innocent Arab children died in the U.S. blockade of Iraq. Following that, Cheny & Co. used those attacks by a couple hundred rag-tag bark-eating hillbillies as an excuse to destroy two whole countries and cause upwards of a million casualties in both Iraq and Afghanistan. So, yeah, they were attacking bazaars, actually.

Quote:
Where's the anger of the non-Muslim world against Muslims?
All over Fox News.

Quote:
Yeah, I can see that. It was hard not to laugh just reading your response.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:04 PM

610 posts, read 698,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Lol! I just, you know, read stuff. Sometimes you gather facts from doing that, other times, you learn what Dennis Praeger wants you to think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events