U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2015, 09:41 AM

8,520 posts, read 4,759,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
You pick and choose your battles. If he walked on that train he was going to be confronted by a bunch or racists. That would be considered foolish.
I have my red lines, and having my rights obstructed is one of them. This isn't America but the right to bear arms is very important, hence the outcome of this confrontation...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2015, 09:53 AM

22,388 posts, read 5,544,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Did you watch the video with the volume off? If not you should have specifically heard "chants" that they wouldn't let him on because he was black. That's not to say they would have let someone else on the train who wasn't black, but that's besides the point...
That is true. They were acting the fool........ they pushed him, but didn't punch him. Even after he kept trying to get on the train. Hard to know what was really going on without being in the carriage with them. Chelsea supporters are a very mixed bunch racially. I have seen many groups of them with white and black fans traveling together to a game.

Old 02-19-2015, 09:57 AM

4,988 posts, read 3,167,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
Many whites in France hate north africans and treat them like crap on a daily basis.
From what I hear, the feeling is entirely mutual, and is reciprocated in full.

Old 02-19-2015, 09:58 AM

12,089 posts, read 5,638,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
We can thank politicians and liberals for fomenting racism... we can thank them for making victim classes of people .. we can thank them for creating hordes of social engineering teachers to brainwash our youth into thinking there is some automatic privilege in life... we can thank them for bringing racist hate mongers into the spotlight of national attention to spew their invective
When racist acts are done they use them to divide us further as a people... and instead of a drumbeat of inclusiveness they create exclusivity.. they demonstrate they don't care by playing golf while Americans are tortured and killed

Yes Barrack this is YOUR legacy... your teachers would be proud

Do you feel me America?

And then they want all of us to feel guilty and outraged when idiots act like idiots racists act like racists terrorist act like terrorists .... and the feign righteous indignation. They teach disrespect by their actions... and their intent

It comes from the top... permeates every layer... and craps out the bottom all over the rest of us
Mmmm, yes. Nothing like taking personal responsibility for ones actions. The thing cons love to crow about ad nauseum yet never actually take that advice themselves.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:01 AM

4,988 posts, read 3,167,241 times
Quote:
As long as white supremacy is in this world, racism will be here in abundance.
And if every single white person in the entire world dropped dead tomorrow . . . racism would still be here in abundance. It is, sadly, part of the human condition, completely without regard to skin color.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
And if every single white person in the entire world dropped dead tomorrow . . . racism would still be here in abundance. It is, sadly, part of the human condition, completely without regard to skin color.
Yes, racism would still be here, just not in abundance. Most racist are culturally conditioned to be so...

Old 02-19-2015, 10:15 AM

695 posts, read 696,315 times
Quote:
I have my red lines, and having my rights obstructed is one of them. This isn't America but the right to bear arms is very important, hence the outcome of this confrontation...
I understand the feeling, but in such a society it's just as likely they would be armed as you.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:17 AM

2,179 posts, read 1,732,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better Than You View Post
Just goes to show you that nobody wants black people near them. lol
With 'jokes' like that I can tell you must be great with women...

Old 02-19-2015, 10:20 AM

7,848 posts, read 5,477,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
We can thank politicians and liberals for fomenting racism... we can thank them for making victim classes of people .. we can thank them for creating hordes of social engineering teachers to brainwash our youth into thinking there is some automatic privilege in life... we can thank them for bringing racist hate mongers into the spotlight of national attention to spew their invective
When racist acts are done they use them to divide us further as a people... and instead of a drumbeat of inclusiveness they create exclusivity.. they demonstrate they don't care by playing golf while Americans are tortured and killed

Yes Barrack this is YOUR legacy... your teachers would be proud

Do you feel me America?

And then they want all of us to feel guilty and outraged when idiots act like idiots racists act like racists terrorist act like terrorists .... and the feign righteous indignation. They teach disrespect by their actions... and their intent

It comes from the top... permeates every layer... and craps out the bottom all over the rest of us

Quote:
You never walk away from confronting white supremacy! That's rule number one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
The fact that we are in america, how surprising is it that people would talk about racism in america? Not surprising at all. I am refuting that posters claim that people here say all the time that ONLY americans are racist. It's a statement he threw out there to be clever & he failed miserably.
I am glad someone pointed this out to the poster. This is a USA forum so of course posters would talk about racism in the US.

Quote:
I wouldn't say "nobody", it's just inbreed white supremacist trash... But to each his own...
Hopefully that poster was being sarcastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
And somehow Obama's name comes up...about a racist event that took place in Europe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexdiamondz1902 View Post
These are ENGLISH youths (a country with a Conservative government currently in power) acting a fool on the PARISIAN metro. What the hell does this have to do with Barack Obama?

Haters goanna hate.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexdiamondz1902 View Post
I understand the feeling, but in such a society it's just as likely they would be armed as you.
Yes, I understand, but it changes nothing...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events