Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2015, 01:45 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times

Advertisements

What the hell? I heard that the Pope made a statement about men being too hard on women when it comes to looks. How about some sanity here? As a male I don't think I've been too hard on women in my life when it comes to looks, personality is big with me, looks have always been second. I have raised 2 daughters and seen how hard women can be on one another.

Between women it's a competition, seemingly non stop and it's getting out of hand. This is just crazy.

Murder suspect dubbed 'Michelangelo of buttocks injections'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2015, 03:34 PM

17,164 posts, read 15,373,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
What the hell? I heard that the Pope made a statement about men being too hard on women when it comes to looks. How about some sanity here? As a male I don't think I've been too hard on women in my life when it comes to looks, personality is big with me, looks have always been second. I have raised 2 daughters and seen how hard women can be on one another.

Between women it's a competition, seemingly non stop and it's getting out of hand. This is just crazy.

From what I see, WOMEN are hard on women when it comes to looks.
Most men I know like women to look natural (no fake boobs, butt injections, facelifts, etc.)
We like beautiful women who have "flaws."

Women think the opposite. They think men want women to look like Kim K, Nicki Minaj, Pam Anderson in her prime... News flash: It looks nice on TV, but in real life, most men find that disgusting. The whole huge butt craze is ridiculous. Went from wanting a shapely behind to wanting a ginormous, disproportionate backside, no matter what it takes, from being overweight to cosmetic surgery.
No thanks.

Old 02-19-2015, 05:12 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,398,566 times
This type of surgery isn't mostly just for women who do adult work? Most regular women can't function with a ginormous fake a$$ or big fake boobs because they have to do practical things. But glamour models, adult models and strippers can get paid more money if their assets are oversized.

It is kind of like a gimmick, and part of their job. I guess if guys are just looking at certain parts for pleasure, then the bigger the better. Just because of this story, it may be a mistake to assume regular women would actually do this.

Old 02-19-2015, 09:18 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,626,103 times
Was watching 1,000 Ways to Die one day...

This lady got fake jugs but went off the ... Clearance rack ... To get the job done.

Anyways... She jumps on a flight... Well as the plane gains altitude, bubbles in the implant start to form and the implants begin to expand. Before you know it, her knockers are like two bass drums in a marching band on her chest.

One guy yells out, "THAT STRIPPER'S GOT A BOMB IN HER CHEST!!"

Then... Boom. They explode and she dies.

Moral of the story... Don't pay $50 for some new Funbags.

Old 02-20-2015, 08:51 AM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times
The world is going CRAZY. In some parts of it we have people eating what they can find out of the trash and sleeping on the dirt floor in the family shack.
While in other parts of the world we have bored people who will do anything at any cost to pump up and make themselves look like cartoon characters.
What is this obsession people have to look like comic book characters? This goes for men too.

Old 02-20-2015, 09:11 AM

36,519 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post

Aren't most of these women strippers/adult entertainers. Who is mostly wanting/paying for their services. Men. Can you honestly say they are doing this just to look better than other women or is it to make more money because the men are putting their money on the augmented women. If it were natural look they (men) desired these women wouldn't be doing this. Kind of simple supply and demand.

Old 02-20-2015, 11:51 AM

542 posts, read 1,683,138 times
Twerking is all the craze baby!

Old 02-20-2015, 12:22 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,755,488 times
I had no idea that there's such a thing as "Gothic hip hop".

Old 02-21-2015, 10:51 AM

3,352 posts, read 6,662,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
From what I see, WOMEN are hard on women when it comes to looks.
Most men I know like women to look natural (no fake boobs, butt injections, facelifts, etc.)
We like beautiful women who have "flaws."

Women think the opposite. They think men want women to look like Kim K, Nicki Minaj, Pam Anderson in her prime... News flash: It looks nice on TV, but in real life, most men find that disgusting. The whole huge butt craze is ridiculous. Went from wanting a shapely behind to wanting a ginormous, disproportionate backside, no matter what it takes, from being overweight to cosmetic surgery.
No thanks.
Agree 100% with this. I've found that it's women who are much harder on women than men are. Yes, men are visually oriented and love seeing a pretty face and body, but "pretty" comes in a lot of shapes and sizes. Fake, plastic, and cartoon character-like are not things most guys consider "pretty."

I'm all for the natural look, too. I can't speak for any other guy, but I find caked-on makeup a big turnoff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events