Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2015, 11:13 AM

2,403 posts, read 5,239,975 times

Advertisements

Truly sickening what these murdering terrorist, thug, goon cops get away with.

Cop Who Shot and Killed Sleeping 7-Year-Old Girl No Longer Facing Any Charges « ALTERNATIVE MEDIA SYNDICATE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2015, 11:22 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,844 times
So... avowed police hater posts story from liberal website... then doesnt agree with the VERDICTS delivered by several bodies

I wish I could hang my suspects.. but.. I actually like the law...

Poor little girl.. daddy was a murderer... no justice ..no peace.. opps.. hes in jail

Old 02-23-2015, 11:42 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,832,493 times
From the website linked above..

Quote:
There was even a film crew on hand to film for a reality show about murder investigations. Weekley says that another SWAT member had thrown a flash-bang grenade, which temporarily blinded him. That’s when he fired the shot that killed Aiyana who was asleep on the couch in the front room of the house.

Doubling down on this claim, in court he actually testified that Aiyana’s grandmother had somehow “touched” his gun, which made him fire the shot. But he failed to explain how he could tell she had done this when he claimed he couldn’t see anything at the time.
The prosecution noted that even having his finger on the trigger of his submachine gun was improper. “He could have avoided injury if he had followed his training,” Assistant Wayne County Prosecutor Robert Moran explained.
“He didn’t, and as a result of him not following his training and not following the mandates of ordinary care, someone was killed.”
I guess some think murdering an innocent, sleeping child is fair game in a military style raid.

Why the HELL do we allow this style of raid to even happen. Grenades, sub machine guns, really? WTF!?

I guess waiting out front for the suspect to leave the building (i.e. surveillance) isn't as much fun as playing war and killing kids.

This madness has to end.

Old 02-23-2015, 12:05 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,844 times
We allow it for scumbag murdering criminals ...

Let's stop this before it can even happen ... neuter all felons of the dangerous kind...

Old 02-23-2015, 12:10 PM

17,148 posts, read 15,357,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
So... avowed police hater posts story from liberal website... then doesnt agree with the VERDICTS delivered by several bodies

I wish I could hang my suspects.. but.. I actually like the law...

Poor little girl.. daddy was a murderer... no justice ..no peace.. opps.. hes in jail
There are two people to blame for this: The two animals who are now behind bars.
The guy murdered a 17 year old kid because he gave him a dirty look.
Her father provided him with a gun so that he could go kill this kid.

Yes, poor little girl indeed. Had she been surrounded with respectable human beings, she'd still be alive.

Old 02-23-2015, 12:34 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Yes, poor little girl indeed. Had she been surrounded with respectable human beings, she'd still be alive.
Well said. The article glosses over the fact that two complete juries failed to convict the officer and no doubt there was even TV video of the event. It also glosses over the fact the judge had to postpone the trial at a least once because the girls family kept disrupting court proceedings.

They are now suing A&E for money. LOL.

Old 02-23-2015, 12:57 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,229,211 times
Cops burst into wrong house, used wrong tactics, and mistakenly shot a 7-year old girl sleeping on the couch.

Nothing to see here. It's the little girl's fault apparently, she should have picked better parents.

Old 02-23-2015, 01:04 PM

17,148 posts, read 15,357,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Cops burst into wrong house, used wrong tactics, and mistakenly shot a 7-year old girl sleeping on the couch.

Nothing to see here. It's the little girl's fault apparently, she should have picked better parents.

Wrong house? It was the right house.
And they were going after a young "man" who had borrowed her dad's illegally-owned gun to kill a 17 year old HS senior for giving him a "dirty look."

Of course it's not the little girl's fault. It does, however, have a lot to do with her parents and the company/lifestyles they kept/lived. Of course, they're the same type of people who will rapidly blame the evil police for barging into a house that was harboring a wanted murderer.

Old 02-23-2015, 01:08 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,967,516 times
I will never understand the apparent line of thought of, "Well there were (allegedly) bad people in the house, so the innocent children deserved death/injury," that I keep seeing pop up. And don't tell me that's not what is being said, when things like, "
Yes, poor little girl indeed. Had she been surrounded with respectable human beings, she'd still be alive," and, "Poor little girl.. daddy was a murderer... no justice ..no peace.. opps.. hes in jail," are posted, that is exactly what you are saying. Damn the innocents, get the bad guy! You people sicken me.

Old 02-23-2015, 01:26 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,832,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severs View Post
I will never understand the apparent line of thought of, "Well there were (allegedly) bad people in the house, so the innocent children deserved death/injury," that I keep seeing pop up. And don't tell me that's not what is being said, when things like, "
Yes, poor little girl indeed. Had she been surrounded with respectable human beings, she'd still be alive," and, "Poor little girl.. daddy was a murderer... no justice ..no peace.. opps.. hes in jail," are posted, that is exactly what you are saying. Damn the innocents, get the bad guy! You people sicken me.
Agreed. Cop was not even following protocol since his trigger finger was inside the trigger guard.

Besides, why the hell are we 'apprehending' suspects in this fashion?

What's wrong with surveillance, tailing and apprehending in a safe, controlled manner? Really, what exactly is the advantage to busting into a house, throwing in a flash bang grenade and shooting off a few rounds from a sub machine gun, when you can't see what your hitting?

Did these 'peace' officers arrive in a tank?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events