U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 05:32 AM

3,720 posts, read 4,443,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyInDeerPark View Post
Well the Republicans aren't crapping on Israel right now, it's Obama and the Democrats.
Aren't most Jews Democrats? I guess that means they hate themselves too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2015, 05:32 AM

2,868 posts, read 2,847,452 times
Obama's a Muslim communist born in Kenya and white Christians are the most singled out and persecuted
ethnoreligious group in the U.S., too, right?

You said it LeavingIl I didn't, at least not in this post. As far as Obama being a Marxist Muslim if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... well. Why don't you examine some of his policies concerning the Muslim and examine and take a look at who some of the people were that influenced his earlier education (and Hillary's). No, Christians aren't one of the most persecuted religions, hell no. That's why they are having their heads chopped off (along with others) by ISIS and weren't a large group of Christians just taken prisoner by ISIS within the last few days? What is their fate going to be? Better check that one out. Meanwhile here in the USA they are being FORCED by "law-fare" waged by the p.c. left mostly to "accept" and even celebrate things that go against their beliefs. All the while there is a purging of everything that resembles anything Christian from the public space. Again, by law-fare. But no, Christians CAN'T be victims, it goes against the progressive left's ideology. They are NOT one of the left's pets. Just forget about it LeavingIl.

Old 02-27-2015, 05:35 AM

100 posts, read 76,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
Aren't most Jews Democrats? I guess that means they hate themselves too.
It's crazy isn't it? The Democrats are downright hostile towards Jews/Israel but they keep voting for them. Same for black people....94% of them vote Democrat at the same time say they don't get a fair shake. An intelligent person would wake up.

Old 02-27-2015, 05:38 AM

610 posts, read 557,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DauntlessDan View Post
Obama's a Muslim communist born in Kenya and white Christians are the most singled out and persecuted
ethnoreligious group in the U.S., too, right?

You said it LeavingIl I didn't, at least not in this post. As far as Obama being a Marxist Muslim if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... well. Why don't you examine some of his policies concerning the Muslim and examine and take a look at who some of the people were that influenced his earlier education (and Hillary's). No, Christians aren't one of the most persecuted religions, hell no. That's why they are having their heads chopped off (along with others) by ISIS and weren't a large group of Christians just taken prisoner by ISIS within the last few days? What is their fate going to be? Better check that one out. Meanwhile here in the USA they are being FORCED by "law-fare" waged by the p.c. left mostly to "accept" and even celebrate things that go against their beliefs. All the while there is a purging of everything that resembles anything Christian from the public space. Again, by law-fare. But no, Christians CAN'T be victims, it goes against the progressive left's ideology. They are NOT one of the left's pets. Just forget about it LeavingIl.
Bahahahahahahaha... I can't really take this seriously. I'll just leave you with this:

The problem isn't "the left." It's not like if suddenly everyone was conservatives then government's problems would all go away. The problem is the government. The problem is state power. Go figure that one out.

And for the record, the I hate the left. So don't accuse me of a being a lefty. I'm just not delusional, ahahahahaha

Old 02-27-2015, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyInDeerPark View Post
Obama changed all that with his "phone and pen"
Oh yeah, Obama really changed all that all by himself...

Not Bush, nor Clinton, nor the first Bush, nor Reagan, nor, any of the awful presidents before them...

Everything was just chugging along smoothly until that damn Kenyan muslim atheist communist Christian persecuting dictator came along!

Old 02-27-2015, 05:50 AM

2,565 posts, read 3,088,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
I see a Hellfire missile up his a-ss in the near future.
I hope to see this worthless piece of excrement in the scope of a Navy SEAL with the honorable skills of Chris Kyle (RIP).

Old 02-27-2015, 05:51 AM

4,829 posts, read 4,813,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leavingIL View Post
It's a myth that our stability depends on that of ANY of those countries doing anything one way or the other, whether supporting Qaddafi or overthrowing him, etc. That's why Brookings and the Chicago Council and CFR get paid so much by Raytheon and General Dynamics and Lockheed to make you think that.
"It's a myth" is a myth, it's not a argument. Everything is related in this world, it's a solid fact, maybe it's not a direct relationship, but there are many relationships that do affect US. Especially considering that product #1 of USA is its image. I'm not sure about the previous 240 years, but as of 2015 buying "stability" from the strongmen like Sadam, Gadaffi, Putin is a really bad business, those guys freeze(d) the looming changes, the longer they freeze it, the louder it would explode.

I'm quite amazed at the Left though, those guys are not concerned with their image at all, they support the most rabid Regimes (defying almost every ostentatious value the left stands for) for as long as the left perceives those regimes as anti-American. It's quite something when the "grass roots", "occupy", "people democracy", etc. crowds bleeds their hearts for the dictators' right to handle "we the people" as cattle and their inalienable right to invade a neighboring country to revenge the popular revolt (the left doesn't approve as too pro American). The left demonized all 2010-2014 popular revolts in the Middle East and Ukraine, the left supported each and every dictator, never-mind that the themes of the "corporate repression", "popular resistance", etc. dominate lefty rags. Those are some hypocritical clowns.

Old 02-27-2015, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
"It's a myth" is a myth, it's not a argument. Everything is related in this world, it's a solid fact, maybe it's not a direct relationship, but there are many relationships that do affect US. Especially considering that product #1 of USA is its image. I'm not sure about the previous 240 years, but as of 2015 buying "stability" from the strongmen like Sadam, Gadaffi, Putin is a really bad business, those guys freeze(d) the looming changes, the longer they would freeze it, the louder it would explode.

I'm quite amazed at the Left though, those guys are not concerned with their image at all, they support the most rabid Regimes (defying almost every ostentatious value the left stands for) for as long as the left perceives those regimes as anti-American. It's quite something when the "grass roots", "occupy", "people democracy", etc. crowds bleeds their hearts for the dictators' right to handle "we the people" as cattle (and to invade) as they please. The left demonized all 2010-2014 popular revolts in the Middle East and Ukraine, the left supported each and every dictator, never-mind that the themes of the "corporate repression", "popular resistance", etc. dominate lefty rags. Those are some clowns.
I can agree it's bad business, but it doesn't affect the stability here at home. What it does do, though, our support for dictators, is generate terrorist attacks against Americans which the government in turn uses to take more of our freedoms. I'll give you that, certainly.

Old 02-27-2015, 06:11 AM

4,829 posts, read 4,813,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leavingIL View Post
I can agree it's bad business, but it doesn't affect the stability here at home. What it does do, though, our support for dictators, is generate terrorist attacks against Americans which the government in turn uses to take more of our freedoms. I'll give you that, certainly.
What freedoms have you lost in the past 15 years, specific examples? Again, the guys that you think can be pacified by an unconditional US withdrawal to its shell are there to carve out a piece for themselves and use that piece as a springboard for the global expansion, whether it's Islamist or Russia. Islam is not only a religion of peace, it's also an ideology, a global expansive ideology. Google "Islam as an ideology", 56,000 links. Islamist ideology is incompatible with the Western ideology, therefore it doesn't make sense for USA to pacify it and grow it stronger. Islamism is not just a protective nationalism wrapped in religious symbols, and it will interpret US withdrawal as a weakness to exploit.

Old 02-27-2015, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
What freedoms have you lost in the past 15 years, specific examples? Again, the guys you think can be pacified by unconditional US withdrawal to its shell are there to carve out a piece for themselves and use that piece as a springboard for the global expansion, whether it's Islamist or Russia. Islam is not only a religion of peace, it's also an ideology, a global expansive ideology. Google "Islam as an ideology", 56,000 links. Islamist ideology is incompatible with the Western ideology, therefore it doesn't make sense for USA to pacify it and grow it stronger. Islamism is not a simple protective nationalism, and it will interpret US withdrawal as a weakness to exploit.
If the U.S. pulled out, ISIS would get weaker.

Why do you think they post all these videos to YouTube? The point is to bait the U.S. government into a war, which serves as a WONDERFUL recruiting tool when the clumsy monolith that is the U.S. army accidentally kills a bunch of civilians. You think all of their families wouldn't, in turn, join up the cause to kill Americans? You think people in Anbar LIKE living under an army of black-flag-waving school-shooters?

Let's see... past 15 years...

The NSA dragnet program has got unimaginably huge. The FBI has stingrays. I can't fly without being felt up by people who have never caught a single terrorist. Unless, of course, I'm willing to be irradiated in their machines that don't actually spot weapons. 80,000 SWAT raids per year happen because 1033 is supposed to fund "anti-terror" activity but, since that's a giant made-up threat, the cops get bored and wanna play with their shiny new toys and play pretend soldier. The NDAA now authorizes the indefinite military detention of American citizens every year. There are plans for 30,000 surveillance drones flying our skies. You can't even speak to a Muslim over the internet without assuming your communications are being recorded. The FBI has entrapped at least 50 people in bogus "terror" plots... The list could go on and on and on and on...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or