U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-27-2015, 07:02 AM
 
4,456 posts, read 3,689,650 times
Reputation: 3104

Advertisements

Just a comment about this Mista Emwazi aka Jihadi John...

It is apparent as another has said this fellow , who apparently was kind and all and now has gone off the rails, is a 'dead man'.

But we can see his garb in those videos hides his face. His 'voice' is apparent.
So we probably have to consider that prosecuting 'Emwazi' may have to deal with the fact that if he's captured, his defense will be 'Wha? Me? since his face isn't exactly shown. The defense will begin. He'll argue 'mistaken identity'. Probably by now he'll be replacing his vocal chords....;-)...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-27-2015, 07:12 AM
 
Location: Montgomery County, PA
14,540 posts, read 9,613,160 times
Reputation: 12075
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
The removal of Gaddafi was also a terrible mistake. Smart foreign policy should be beyond partisan parochialism. As far as an 'unrelated thread' misguided policy has only enabled the West's enemies.
The fact that I had to prod you to mention Ghaddafi speaks volume. By the way, Ghaddafi wasn’ just “removed”. Obama removed him. Obama. Say it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2015, 07:17 AM
 
610 posts, read 579,243 times
Reputation: 1299
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
The fact that I had to prod you to mention Ghaddafi speaks volume. By the way, Ghaddafi wasn’ just “removed”. Obama removed him. Obama. Say it.
This is wrong. Hilary did. Obama let it happen, but Hillary did it with Susan Rice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2015, 07:19 AM
 
7,899 posts, read 7,236,434 times
Reputation: 6251
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
The removal of Gaddafi was also a terrible mistake. Smart foreign policy should be beyond partisan parochialism. As far as an 'unrelated thread' misguided policy has only enabled the West's enemies.
The US and NATO invaded Libya because Gaddafi refused US demands to place a special ops base for Africom in Benghzai, essentially becoming a 'protectorate' of the US. He had instead agreed to let the Russians build naval bases there. The US is placing military bases all over Africa to counter China's expanding economic ties to governments there. Where the Chinese use economic aid to gain entry to Africa, the US and its allies have been supporting insurgencies to destabilize governments and push them into accepting US military basing.

Gaddafi's Libya National Oil Company also controlled 50 percent of the oil reserves which were the lowest-cost reserves in Libya. China had a big presence there, but their oil fields were bombed by NATO and now the development contracts will be rebid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2015, 07:28 AM
 
7,899 posts, read 7,236,434 times
Reputation: 6251
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
I do not think they actually found out.. the news article i read today was that some person thought he/she recognized the person.. until the guy removes his head covering, we wont know.
They previously claimed to have identified him last fall through voice recognition analysis. They haven't said what was the new information and some intelligence agencies have now refused to confirm the claim. MI5 is in trouble for perhaps turning him into a terrorist. They're being accused of harrassment for repeated attempts to turn him into an undercover informant, which usually means that the police and MI5 tried to set him up in stings or false arrests to try to intimidate him. They did the same with Anwar Al-Awlaki who was killed in Yemen in a drone attack.

Last edited by lchoro; 02-27-2015 at 08:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2015, 07:45 AM
 
726 posts, read 696,854 times
Reputation: 1718
I'd like to see him having his head hacked off by a woman. That'd make him panic, thinking he wasn't going to get his imaginary rewards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2015, 07:46 AM
 
Location: zooland 1
3,744 posts, read 3,407,281 times
Reputation: 5496
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
They previously claimed to have identified him last fall through voice recognition analysis. They haven't said what was the new information and some intelligence agencies have now refused to confirm the claim. MI5 is in trouble for perhaps turning him into a terrorist. They're being accused of harrassment for repeated attempts to turn him into an undercover informant, which usually means that the police and MI5 tried to set him up in stings or false arrests to try to intimidate him.
If he is on the battlefield his role is really not important... if he is the executioner or just the voice,,, or just there.. it doesnt matter.. his attendance is..

I do not care about his motivation.., I do not care if he was wealthy or poor,, I only care about him killing innocents and Americans... and I only really care about how many generations of his ilk will we need to eliminate to restart humanity.. and as such I have no problem with collateral damage of his family.. or friends... wives .. children,, all of them...

Let us kill him quickly, efficiently, and humanely by vaporizing him with a drone strike.. even better.. one 50 cal head shot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2015, 08:59 AM
 
7,899 posts, read 7,236,434 times
Reputation: 6251
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
If he is on the battlefield his role is really not important... if he is the executioner or just the voice,,, or just there.. it doesnt matter.. his attendance is..

I do not care about his motivation.., I do not care if he was wealthy or poor,, I only care about him killing innocents and Americans... and I only really care about how many generations of his ilk will we need to eliminate to restart humanity.. and as such I have no problem with collateral damage of his family.. or friends... wives .. children,, all of them...

Let us kill him quickly, efficiently, and humanely by vaporizing him with a drone strike.. even better.. one 50 cal head shot
Someone should be held accountable for creating terrorists, even if they are claiming to be fighting them. The actions are counterproductive, that is, if they really are intending to put a stop to terrorism as they claim to be. That is the position of critics of 'targeted' drone attacks on civilians, FBI-fabricated terrorism sting operations, and entrapment of citizens like the cases above.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2015, 12:54 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn New York
15,559 posts, read 24,889,439 times
Reputation: 20780
is there a reason why we cant find him and kill him?

and we ought to kill the 3 members from brooklyn as well, why keep them alive in our jails and feed them. they were going to kill us, so we beat them to the punch, we need to drop them into the ocean and call it a day


all of the world should unite together and wipe all this isis crap off the face of the planet, and america needs to once and for all close its doors to anyone else wanting to come here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2015, 01:16 PM
 
Location: Eastern Shore of Maryland
5,941 posts, read 2,687,885 times
Reputation: 5617
Quote:
Originally Posted by DauntlessDan View Post
Probably left-leaning as well considering his background and education BUT I am not going to rush to judgment on that one either. What tips me on that one is that he is obviously anti-Western, which so many radical left-leaning people are.

Can anyone play??


Sounds to me like he is radical "Right Wing Terrorist Leaning Conservative." His idea of fighting his war is kidnapping, murder, and hiding behind religion while committing Terrorist activities for what he sees as the Country he wants to build. Anyone check to see if Cheney had some one he was training? Sounds like the same goals. Was he ever a member of the Teas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:46 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top