U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-07-2015, 02:57 PM
 
1,068 posts, read 730,994 times
Reputation: 1021

Advertisements

Ok, so the Sunni Nutters are now borrowing Shia history, and I thought they hated Shias above all else. The Sunni extremists are sooooo stupid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-07-2015, 08:29 PM
 
7,913 posts, read 7,242,975 times
Reputation: 6263
Now, the latest propaganda is that ISIS knew they were fake all along. They smuggled the real statues out of the country and sold them, but not before manufacturing replicas of the statues and placing them in the museums for the video.

ISIS transferred original monuments abroad, destroyed fake ones in Mosul video - ARA News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-08-2015, 12:29 AM
 
Location: San Francisco
2,368 posts, read 1,492,324 times
Reputation: 3865
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Because they probably found a passage in the Koran that says using the infidels tools against them is permitted. In Islam nothing is really forbidden. If you dig deep you will find that you can find waivers. You can even eat pork.
I think the freedom to reject Islam as a load of rubbish might prove that wrong.
While using whatever tools that come to hand may be permitted - it's a reminder of their backwardness. If god is on your side there's no need to ride the coattails of your enemies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-08-2015, 10:29 AM
 
Location: Montgomery County, PA
14,557 posts, read 9,627,309 times
Reputation: 12101
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
I think the freedom to reject Islam as a load of rubbish might prove that wrong.
While using whatever tools that come to hand may be permitted - it's a reminder of their backwardness. If god is on your side there's no need to ride the coattails of your enemies.
It is an opportunistic religion. Survival is the name of the game. Remember the Marines were forbidden to even enter a mosque lest some religious edict was violated? The same people would gladly raze that mosque to the ground if it meant “saving" Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-08-2015, 10:47 AM
 
Location: in the mountains
1,372 posts, read 803,472 times
Reputation: 2058
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Because they probably found a passage in the Koran that says using the infidels tools against them is permitted. In Islam nothing is really forbidden. If you dig deep you will find that you can find waivers. You can even eat pork.
Funny. That explains why such grotesque things like child brides, rape, men "thighing" little boys and infants to get off, having sex with goats, wiping your butt with your bare hand, and female genital mutilation are all allowed in Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-08-2015, 10:49 AM
 
Location: in the mountains
1,372 posts, read 803,472 times
Reputation: 2058
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Now, the latest propaganda is that ISIS knew they were fake all along. They smuggled the real statues out of the country and sold them, but not before manufacturing replicas of the statues and placing them in the museums for the video.

ISIS transferred original monuments abroad, destroyed fake ones in Mosul video - ARA News
Not so, what about that enormous stone statue that was one of the ancient gates, it's a winged man who has a lion body. Video shows them dismantling it. Doubt they made a fake one of those, it was huge and must have weighed several tons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:43 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top