Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 10:04 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,815,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DDESS View Post
She rejected him. He said he was going to kill himself. She encouraged it. Who the h. does that?! Least she could've said.. "well.. I'll call your parents and make sure they help you out until you get yourself together." but instead she told him to get back in and just kill himself because it would be best.

The only reasonable explanation I can see is: They are/were teenagers. You know how melodramatic, selfish and self-serving teenagers can be. It doesn't give her a free ticket off. I still stand by what I said above that she NEEDS some therapy to help her understand that other human lives are important, irregardless. I suppose her parents never taught her that little life lesson.
So what, the emotional ramblings of a teen girl are now against the law? She is not a mental health professional to assess his mental state, many teens do this attention getting BS all of the time, all she did was babble on under whatever emotions she had brought on from some guy that like her but she did not like him back, and he started the whole suicide BS as a result, and involved her in it.

Her mistake was keeping in contact with the idiot, when she did not want him, she should have ceased communications with him, but teen girls are too stupid to know to do this.

Also, what is the crime again? They charged manslaughter, but what is the crime? Are there any other cases similar to this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2015, 10:10 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,530,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Yeah,but she did not exactly kill him outright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
My thoughts are it is BS; she did not physically force him, he did it all on his own.
Yeah she didn't physically do it but she did encourage it. It makes me wonder what kind of a person encourages another human being to kill themselves. Disgusting behavior. She could of been calling the kids parents, the cops, her parents, anybody, somebody. Yet she didn't.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:14 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,423,246 times
We don't know the whole story. She could have been in a relationship with him that was abusive and he played the suicide card. If you don't come back to me I'll kill myself. Until I hear more I won't blame her for his actions.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:27 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,594,911 times
When you see someone have a good laugh, when another person get badly injured.......that is what this story reminds me of.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:28 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,423,246 times
It reminds me of abused women who get these calls/texts from men trying to manipulate them.

Old 02-27-2015, 11:15 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,910,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post

Her mistake was keeping in contact with the idiot, when she did not want him, she should have ceased communications with him, but teen girls are too stupid to know to do this.

True, on the first part of your statement.

However, regarding why she kept up communications with him. It was not because she was stupid.

She more than likely liked the attention she was still getting from him, knowing he was hurting and wanted to be with her and in some weird, twisted and narcissistic way, she got off on it psychologically and so for her own amusement, she kept talking to him in the days leading up to the suicide.

When they were together, it is also possible that she systematically mind-fcked him during the relationship, made him feel inferior and/or not worthy of her, broke him down, got him to a point where his self worth was shattered and eventually based his existence on being with her. Once again she probably enjoyed that aspect of things up to a point, but eventually discarded him just to watch him crash and burn.

A sociopath with narcissistic traits and characteristics: Yes

A criminal that should go to prison for what she did: No

If she is as screwed up and disordered as her behavior and actions have shown her to be, she is already in prison. A prison of her own toxic and chaotic mind that has a dark side that will more than likely surface at some point in her adult life due to her own future actions combined with karma.

Old 02-28-2015, 02:05 AM

1,431 posts, read 912,696 times
Maybe she thought he was bluffing. She wasn't physically there when it happened, so how was she supposed to know he was actually doing it? And who texts while they're killing themselves? Ridiculous. I don't think she should be charged with anything.

Old 02-28-2015, 02:10 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,953,701 times
She needs to do community service, if not jail time.

After all, he took his own life. Like you said, she didn't put a gun to his head.

Still, a very disgusting thing. She has to be ashamed of herself.

Old 02-28-2015, 04:18 AM

2,078 posts, read 1,028,577 times
If she rejected him why were there screenshots of her on ig about loving him and whatnot? this is a weird story for sure.

Old 02-28-2015, 04:55 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,643,558 times
Encourages "friend" to commit suicide? As the old saying goes, with friends like this...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events