U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 12:41 PM

13,266 posts, read 9,990,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Your mind was made up when you saw the very first headline, "White man shooting black child"

So, let me make sure I understand your rational. It appears that you are saying that you must either agree with everything a person or institution says or nothing. You're saying they can't be correct on one aspect and wrong on another.

OK.

Sorry buddy but I'm not a racist and you'd be barking up about the farthest tree you possibly could if you ever tried to play that angle.

But way to deflect and neglect the fact that people's lives are being prematurely ended and ruined.

FYI. Nobody reading your posts is going to take your reasoning seriously. At least others have taken some sort of responsibility for the problem. There's only a select few who can place no blame on certain parties.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2015, 01:25 PM

28,411 posts, read 14,121,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Sorry buddy but I'm not a racist and you'd be barking up about the farthest tree you possibly could if you ever tried to play that angle.
Due to your lack of logic in regards to this topic, it will be presumed by most that your motivation is race.

Quote:
But way to deflect and neglect the fact that people's lives are being prematurely ended and ruined.
I completely agree that Officer Wilson's life has been prematurely ruined by this witch hunt.

I also feel sorry that Brown so tragically ended is life prematurely by acting in such a foolish manner.

Quote:
FYI. Nobody reading your posts is going to take your reasoning seriously. At least others have taken some sort of responsibility for the problem. There's only a select few who can place no blame on certain parties.
Actually, they take my posts and reasoning very serious, because I choose logic over emotion. Additionally, when I make a statement of fact, I back it up with links to the information or data. I'm sorry if you choose to ignore the facts in this case.

Additionally, we can look at post counts vs. reputation to see what kind of reaction we each have to our posts.

Last edited by PedroMartinez; 03-06-2015 at 01:58 PM..

Old 03-06-2015, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Due to your lack of logic in regards to this topic, it will be presumed by most that your motivation is race.

I completely agree that Officer Wilson's life has been prematurely ruined by this witch hunt.

I also feel sorry that Brown so tragically ended is life prematurely by acting in such a foolish manner.

Actually, they take my posts and reasoning very serious, because I choose logic over emotion. Additionally, when I make a statement of fact, I back it up with links to the information or data. I'm sorry if you choose to ignore the facts in this case.

Additionally, we can look at post counts vs. reputation to see what kind of reaction we each have to our posts.

When you do what I've done, you come back and talk to me.

Nobody can present a witness that backs up Wilson's account. Nobody. FACT.

Game. Blouses.

Old 03-06-2015, 02:28 PM

Quote:
When you do what I've done, you come back and talk to me.

Nobody can present a witness that backs up Wilson's account. Nobody. FACT.

Here is a FACT, you don't know anything about this case.

Here is witness testimony right here that backs up officer Wilson's account.

Grand Jury Volume 6

Start at line 23.

Did you read that WITNESS TESTIMONY?

Notice how it completely 100% backs up Wilson's story to a T?

Here is what the witness testified:

Quote:
I just see Mr. Brown inside the police officer’s window.

It appeared as some sort of confrontation was taking place….

After that, that took place for seconds, I’m not sure how long….

And one shot, the first shot was let loose and after the first shot, Mike Brown came out of the window and took off running. So my initial thought was that wow, did I just witness this young guy kill a police officer.

He stopped. He did turn, he did some sort of body gesture, I’m not sure what it was, but I know it was a body gesture.

And I could say for sure he never put his hands up after he did his body gesture, he ran towards the officer full charge.

The officer fired several shots at him and to give an estimate, I would say roughly around five to six shots was fired at Mike Brown.

Mike Brown was still coming towards the office and at this point I’m thinking, wow, is this officer missing Mike Brown at this close of a range.

Mike Brown continuously came forward in the charging motion and at some point, at one point he started to slow down and he came to a stop.

And when he stopped, that’s when the officer ceased fire and when he ceased fired, Mike Brown started to charge once more at him. When he charged once more, the officer returned fire with, I would say, give an estimate of three to four shots. And that’s when Mike Brown finally collapsed.
Now, exactly what part of that sworn testimony didn't match Wilson's testimony?

FACTS? You have no FACTS!

Old 03-06-2015, 02:32 PM

For the people keeping up with this thread, I promise I did not sign up and create this Gtownoe account just to make it look like Brown supporter's are completely clueless. As far as I know, Gtownoe is actually a person who actually believes what he is typing.

I just wanted to clarify this.

Old 03-06-2015, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Here is a FACT, you don't know anything about this case.

Here is witness testimony right here that backs up officer Wilson's account.

Grand Jury Volume 6

Start at line 23.

Did you read that WITNESS TESTIMONY?

Notice how it completely 100% backs up Wilson's story to a T?

Here is what the witness testified:

Now, exactly what part of that sworn testimony didn't match Wilson's testimony?

FACTS? You have no FACTS!
Lol.

Nice try.

Wilson testified that after he shot Brown, Brown paused, then returned to swinging at him "wildly."

So your witness doesn't back up Wilson's account.

And that's off pure memory.

Wanna try again?

Old 03-06-2015, 03:24 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,870,702 times
Cant believe this crap is still on the news with so much other stuff going on in the world.

Old 03-06-2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Lol.

Nice try.

Wilson testified that after he shot Brown, Brown paused, then returned to swinging at him "wildly."

So your witness doesn't back up Wilson's account.

And that's off pure memory.

Wanna try again?
Cite your source?

Can

you

complete

such

a

simple

task?

Old 03-06-2015, 03:35 PM

22,947 posts, read 21,467,425 times
So, it seems that the city has been collecting taxes at the end of a gun (tickets/arrests) and that activity has largely targeted blacks (in Ferguson) right?

While I've got little doubt that this is happening in Ferguson,MO it's not that earth shattering of news. According to a local talk show host this is going on in many/most of the little "fiefdoms" around Ferguson including one where the Brown family attorney is the Police Chief.

I would submit this goes on in many cities around the U.S. and has for years and years (think honest to goodness speed traps). It's easier to fill city/county coffers when you go after people who can't defend themselves be they black,white,asian etc.

Old 03-06-2015, 04:01 PM

38,060 posts, read 15,286,103 times
Quote:
Nobody can present a witness that backs up Wilson's account. Nobody. FACT. Game. Blouses.
We know what witnesses are worth in Ferguson. Without exception every single witness for Darryl Woods turned out to either be lying (admitted to) or admitted to not even being there.

The entire "hands up don't shoot" nonsense was a big lie.

You don't need witnesses to prove a crime. There are many other forms of evidence.

You are creating a red herring fallacy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or