Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2015, 08:45 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,278,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Hand View Post
Interesting, the creepy pervert would be the exhibitionist who can coverup but refuses because she thinks she feels entitled
No, the creepy pervert would be the guy who thinks it's his business how a woman feeds her child. Also, you can't see anything through a baby's head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2015, 08:53 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,728,957 times
Quote:
Many have tried, all have failed...
the idea of the threat of public exposure is that there attention seeking no longer goes her way, its very easy to cover up with even a hankerchief but this "ITS ALL ABOUT ME< LOOK AT ME" syndrome

We do live in a self[ish]ie society.
Very telling.

Old 03-23-2015, 09:19 PM

10,113 posts, read 19,392,592 times
I'm so sick of this whole breastfeeding thing. look--

The baby is hungry. He can't go very long without being fed. His tummy is about the size of a peanut!

The baby can become dehydrated quickly, for the same reasons, and especially in the dry air in a plane!

Breastfeeding mothers hurt when their child is hungry, its not like they can just ignore it!

I myself have never breastfed, but I do have two children that I fed when indicated. Nobody would dare tell me not to feed my child when necessary, whether its from a breast, bottle, jar, whatever. Didn't the Pope himself tell nursing mothers at a recent Mass to go ahead and nurse if needed, don't worry about the "protocol"? Hey, if the Pope endorses it......

What if I had a hungry child and refused to feed him, because someone else might object? I'd have child services on me, and should!

We need to get over ourselves! I remember feeding my toddlers baby food on a plane, only after I popped open the jar did I realize its rather pungent if you're not used to it, but, I didn't let that bother me, and no one objected. If they did, well, they would have regretted it! Isn't it the same thing---objecting to a mother feeding her child because it somehow "offends" someone else? Geez.....get your own private plane, or ST U!

Old 03-23-2015, 09:41 PM

2,353 posts, read 3,859,742 times
Quote:
Interesting, the creepy pervert would be the exhibitionist who can coverup but refuses because she thinks she feels entitled
The BABY IS ENTITLED to eat whenever it needs to. The BABY IS ENTITLED to eat without being under a stuffy blanket. I haven't heard of anyone else calling a baby an exhibitionist. That's a new one.

Old 03-23-2015, 11:01 PM

93 posts, read 109,825 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyNyHark4xk

Decorum? Nah, all about me,me, me

Old 03-24-2015, 12:53 AM

3,016 posts, read 3,907,951 times
The United States is a country where over 57 million abortions have killed babies since Roe vs Wade in 1973.

The lack of empathy and compassion that makes that kind of murder possible naturally would ultimately lead to people not even wanting to see a living, out of the womb child breastfeeding.

Life does not matter in the US anymore.

Old 03-24-2015, 01:51 AM

5,827 posts, read 4,160,760 times
Quote:
I have the right to take a camera out and start recording in public, you'd be surprised how quickly cover-ups will occur... unless she's an exhibitionist starved for attention
If you started recording a woman's clothed breasts she would cover up more than she already was. Pointing a camera at a woman's breasts and recording is creepy and perverted, clothed or not.

Old 03-24-2015, 01:52 AM

5,827 posts, read 4,160,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
The United States is a country where over 57 million abortions have killed babies since Roe vs Wade in 1973.

The lack of empathy and compassion that makes that kind of murder possible naturally would ultimately lead to people not even wanting to see a living, out of the womb child breastfeeding.

Life does not matter in the US anymore.
Don't turn this toward abortion. It's off-topic.

Old 03-24-2015, 07:36 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,518,461 times
Quote:
Many have tried, all have failed...
the idea of the threat of public exposure is that there attention seeking no longer goes her way, its very easy to cover up with even a hankerchief but this "ITS ALL ABOUT ME< LOOK AT ME" syndrome

We do live in a self[ish]ie society.
Look out. Internet tough guy.

Old 03-24-2015, 10:02 AM

10,113 posts, read 19,392,592 times
Its NOT about the mother.

Its NOT about the perverts.

Its not about the "boob".

Its about letting the little creature eat, the only way it can.. We, as a society, sit in judgment on that?????????????????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events