Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2015, 01:28 PM

3,125 posts, read 3,022,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

why are you so obsessed with zimmerman's race?

also, I thought the phrase 'you people' was 'racist'. please advise.

Only when it comes from white people, I guess.

Old 03-24-2015, 01:29 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,471,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos82 View Post
No ur white and able to live in a bubble the rest of the country isn't giving that privilege

And what bubble could that be that many blacks also enjoy because they're worked hard and made something of themselves?

Old 03-24-2015, 01:41 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
When will the white community do something about these angry, young white men who shoot up schools, theatres, drunk driving and killing innocent pedestrians? Singing about lynching people?

The evil is within and the delusion in their world is very deep.

Old 03-24-2015, 01:43 PM

6,450 posts, read 9,810,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
When will the white community do something about these angry, young white men who shoot up schools, theatres, drunk driving and killing innocent pedestrians? Singing about lynching people?

The evil is within and the delusion in their world is very deep.

You act like they dont get put in prison ever.

You act like whites are the only aggressors in the world, hate to break it to you thats just not true.

The delusion in YOUR world is what is disturbing, I wont put you in the same category as all blacks, not fair to them.

Old 03-24-2015, 01:46 PM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
To get back on topic. What would drive children to murder an innocent man walking his dog? Entertainment? Hatred? Jealousy? Fear?

Old 03-24-2015, 01:46 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazChasey View Post
Funny how your only rebuttal to the damning issue of rampant Black violence is to bring up White serial killers. One lone nut out of how many billion Whites in this world kills 19 in a lunatic frenzy a couple years ago and you're holding on to that as some kind of proof that Whites are just as violent as Blacks, meanwhile 19 Blacks have committed murder just in the time it took me to write this sentence. Get a grip and a semblance of proportion. Blacks commit a staggeringly disproportionate amount of violence and murders in this country and around the globe. Why are they so prone to it? Be honest with yourself.

Umm, look around you. Everything you have is thanks to the White Man. EVERYTHING. That computer your typing your nonsense on is thanks to the White minds that created it. Look in every Black nation around the world. Anything that's not made from mud and sticks is thanks to colonialism bringing civilized building methods over. Please tell me ONE thing of value that Blacks have built in those countries. Be honest with yourself.

Some Blacks who may or may not have been your ancestors picked cotton for a few decades. Get over it. What they did wasn't some history-altering feat of brilliance. They literally did farm work to the benefit of a few wealthy Southerners. The period of slavery in the U.S. is not even a blip on the timeline of history, yet you hold on to it as the defining moment in history. You're so stuck on it that you STILL can't get over it, centuries later.

SOME Blacks were slaves. Newsflash: Some WHITES were slaves during the course of human history too. So were Jews, Asians, etc. It's called HISTORY for a reason. It happened. MOVE ON and build a better future instead of dwelling on something that none of us today can change or are responsible for.

Your grandparents fought to get you the right to schooling and a better future, yet your kids run around your neighborhoods with eyes bloodshot from weed, mumbling incoherent nonsense, and shooting each other up over a quick buck. YOU failed yourselves. The opportunities that were afforded to you you've squandered, and rather than own up to your failures and learn from them, you insist on pointing the finger at the White Man. It's not the White Man making your children GD idiots who listen to violent, misogynistic, morally-bankrupting "music". It's not the White Man putting guns in their hands and making them kill their neighbors over pieces of paper. It's not the White Man teaching them to mumble in ignorant gibberish and forsake education. And even if it were the White Man goading your kids into all of that, it's your fault for being so weak and ineffectual to say "No! My parents/grandparents/great-grandparents fought hard and sacrificed everything to give me these opportunities. I will NOT throw them away!"

You failed yourselves. Deal with it.
All of these you's, your's, and other plural nonsense. Do YOU realize Blacks aren't a monolithic group of people, just like Whites, Asians, Hispanics?

"Umm, look around you. Everything you have is thanks to the White Man. EVERYTHING. That computer your typing your nonsense on is thanks to the White minds that created it. Look in every Black nation around the world. Anything that's not made from mud and sticks is thanks to colonialism bringing civilized building methods over. Please tell me ONE thing of value that Blacks have built in those countries. Be honest with yourself."

Funniest sh*t ever. I love it when folks like you come onto CD and clamor about what people who share the same skin color as you have accomplished. What have YOU personally invented, accomplished, done for your community/society as a whole? Benjamin Banneker, David Crosthwait, George Alcorn, James Forten, etc... Have all accomplished more than you, I, and the majority of people on CD, but I don't fanboy and parade about their accomplishments simply because we share skin color.

Old 03-24-2015, 01:49 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,471,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
To get back on topic. What would drive children to murder an innocent man walking his dog? Entertainment? Hatred? Jealousy? Fear?
Ignorance, stupidity, psychopathy/sociopathy, and all of the above.

Old 03-24-2015, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post

Whites are killed by other whites 84% of the time according to the Department of Justice. What motivated those murders? And do you care?

You people in the mayonnaise on Wonder bread world don't like those statistics because you hate looking at the evil within. You people HATE looking in the mirror because its means that you people have to accept that you have a LOT of issues that you need to deal with and can not scapegoat black people. Threads like this bring you people out of the woodwork like cockroaches. Congratulations! You took the bait!

Old 03-24-2015, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
You act like they dont get put in prison ever.

You act like whites are the only aggressors in the world, hate to break it to you thats just not true.

The delusion in YOUR world is what is disturbing, I wont put you in the same category as all blacks, not fair to them.
I get so frightened when I encounter a group of young white men especially here in AZ due to the open carry gun laws. These angry, disgruntled white guys walk around with guns on the hips just waiting for a chance to kill someone.

Cottonwood Walmart brawl leaves 1 dead, officer shot

Mesa PD identifies shooter as Ryan Giroux

These thugs rove around in gangs pushing people, shooting at the police, going on wild shooting rampages and even committing murder but they are white so you people have no issue with this type of behavior.

Old 03-24-2015, 02:04 PM

469 posts, read 549,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazChasey View Post
Funny how your only rebuttal to the damning issue of rampant Black violence is to bring up White serial killers. One lone nut out of how many billion Whites in this world kills 19 in a lunatic frenzy a couple years ago and you're holding on to that as some kind of proof that Whites are just as violent as Blacks, meanwhile 19 Blacks have committed murder just in the time it took me to write this sentence. Get a grip and a semblance of proportion. Blacks commit a staggeringly disproportionate amount of violence and murders in this country and around the globe. Why are they so prone to it? Be honest with yourself.

Umm, look around you. Everything you have is thanks to the White Man. EVERYTHING. That computer your typing your nonsense on is thanks to the White minds that created it. Look in every Black nation around the world. Anything that's not made from mud and sticks is thanks to colonialism bringing civilized building methods over. Please tell me ONE thing of value that Blacks have built in those countries. Be honest with yourself.

Some Blacks who may or may not have been your ancestors picked cotton for a few decades. Get over it. What they did wasn't some history-altering feat of brilliance. They literally did farm work to the benefit of a few wealthy Southerners. The period of slavery in the U.S. is not even a blip on the timeline of history, yet you hold on to it as the defining moment in history. You're so stuck on it that you STILL can't get over it, centuries later.

SOME Blacks were slaves. Newsflash: Some WHITES were slaves during the course of human history too. So were Jews, Asians, etc. It's called HISTORY for a reason. It happened. MOVE ON and build a better future instead of dwelling on something that none of us today can change or are responsible for.

Your grandparents fought to get you the right to schooling and a better future, yet your kids run around your neighborhoods with eyes bloodshot from weed, mumbling incoherent nonsense, and shooting each other up over a quick buck. YOU failed yourselves. The opportunities that were afforded to you you've squandered, and rather than own up to your failures and learn from them, you insist on pointing the finger at the White Man. It's not the White Man making your children GD idiots who listen to violent, misogynistic, morally-bankrupting "music". It's not the White Man putting guns in their hands and making them kill their neighbors over pieces of paper. It's not the White Man teaching them to mumble in ignorant gibberish and forsake education. And even if it were the White Man goading your kids into all of that, it's your fault for being so weak and ineffectual to say "No! My parents/grandparents/great-grandparents fought hard and sacrificed everything to give me these opportunities. I will NOT throw them away!"

You failed yourselves. Deal with it.
ummm rap main buyer are white kids and has been since the late 80's LMAO. White people interject themselves into to conversations and issues that are none of their business. There is not a black person on the planet in any GHETTO or middle class neighborhood that thinks about white people or blame them for anything. We dont sit around the table discussing white people. Its WHITE CULTURE obsession with US that you feel you are on OUR MINDS 24/7. In fact its actually blacks who succeed who face lots of discrimination. Please lets not talk about my culture and focus on your culture's lack of achievement. Maybe you should visit the Federal Bureau of Prisons and see the incarceration rate of each group over the last decade before you run your mouth on who is achieving and who is failing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies