Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2015, 04:46 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
I was looking for an update on this story and came across a similar one instead.

Vigilante thugs battered homeless man with a drill, golf club and even a spirit level - Mirror Online

Edit: I found an article that interviews the victim's mother and shows a photo of him in the hospital. The left side of his head looks dented inward. Mother: Beating victim 'never hurt anyone'
Thanks for the update. his head looks caved in .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2015, 05:33 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,533,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I hope the people from the vigilante threads come and read this....this is exactly the reason we shouldn't take the law into our own hands.
Several years ago a girl who lived down the street from me claimed her step father molested her. Her father shot and killed him. She lied. She gets to live the rest of her life knowing her step father is dead and her father got life for first degree murder because of her.

There is a reason we have a legal process.

Old 04-17-2015, 07:58 PM

6,255 posts, read 17,095,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
didn't there used to be a whole lot more posts on this thread
The Matrix has you.

Old 04-19-2015, 01:34 AM

468 posts, read 553,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Poor guy is in a medically-induced coma.

"Another woman, one who police are seeking help in identifying, swung a hammer, hitting the victim repeatedly. Other, younger attackers, stomped and kicked the man's head as he lay prone on the ground.

Finally, Gillard walked up to the man and beat him with the piece of the rocking chair, hitting him so hard in his head and face that the wood splintered in her hands, Brooks said.
Then, as quickly as they arrived, the group got back in the van and prepared to leave.

But before they did, Gillard hesitated. She pulled her son, the one at the center of the incident, toward the man, lying broken and bleeding on the pavement.

She wanted to him to see that they had stood up for him, Brooks said."
Cops: Son's story leads mom, friends to savagely beat homeless man

I guess they showed him, didn't they?
It's a good thing folks like you post these types of stories, otherwise it would've been washed away by the mainstream crew who manipulates the masses' view on what should cause outrage and what is just an unfortunate tragedy.

It's a pity that many will never admit the reality or even notice the trends.

This is just another consequence of the decades propaganda, corrupt history and politics, race warriors and cultural dysfunction. I'm beginning to see how these people can be educated, seemingly normal and regular, yet turn into the most savage beings at the slightest spark.

And it's just going to get worse. Really, how many hundreds of stories similar to this one have we seen/heard? Not to mention the ones that the media don't pick up.

Old 04-19-2015, 01:41 AM

468 posts, read 553,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
A hate crime usually involves some sort of racial bias. They didn't attack the man because of his race, they attacked him because of revenge for something they believed he did to their family member. I believe that might be considered a crime of passion.
If the races of involved individuals were reversed with the victim being black and the perp being any other race, I guarantee you the media and public would've labelled it a hate crime. Funny how everyone suddenly wants to get as logical as possible when blacks are the perps. Why isn't this standard applicable for everyone else?

Old 04-19-2015, 02:30 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times
These type of people are already unhappy with their life so when they get an opportunity to release all anger they go all out which was evident in this video. I am just amazed that someone can have all that anger inside of them to attack someone with a hammer.

Old 04-19-2015, 06:12 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,458 times
Watching videos like these it makes you wonder when blacks protest and cry out for 'justice' do they REALLY want justice or do they actually just want THIS kind of 'justice'. IE instead of calling police or going through the legal system, they'd rather just go out and dish out their own vigilante beatdown on whoever they feel wronged them.

Seems many blacks don't want CIVILIZED justice which involves patience, time and keeping their emotions in check and holding themselves back from acting out physically. Too many of them would be perfectly happy to have the African kind of justice, namely beating someone senseless, throwing a tire around their neck, pouring gas on them and setting them on fire.

Old 04-19-2015, 06:17 AM

3,762 posts, read 5,422,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
If the races of involved individuals were reversed with the victim being black and the perp being any other race, I guarantee you the media and public would've labelled it a hate crime. Funny how everyone suddenly wants to get as logical as possible when blacks are the perps. Why isn't this standard applicable for everyone else?
It doesn't matter what the media and public falsely label it. What matters is what the District Attorney (I believe that is the office that levels the charges but could be wrong) determines. And I'm mostly always logical. That's just my nature.

Old 04-19-2015, 07:14 AM

30,633 posts, read 18,214,590 times
As disgusting as the assault/attempted murder is, I will never, for the life of me, understand why people would engage in such activity in the age of the video camera. Is "standing up for" your loved one worth a damn if your actions lead you to be incarcerated for many years, or worse?

Old 04-19-2015, 08:11 AM

3,762 posts, read 5,422,324 times
And we have a 3rd arrest. http://6abc.com/news/3rd-arrest-in-g...ss-man/665948/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events