Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 03:10 PM

3,421 posts, read 5,218,123 times

Advertisements

I've talked to black men who date overweight white women so they go after those women for this very reason: they don't have to worry about men talking to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2015, 03:12 PM

3,749 posts, read 4,964,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theropod View Post
A Chinese man makes his girlfriend gain over 88 pounds (40kg) just so other men would not find her attractive. She was a very petite woman before her transmutation, weighing 100 pounds (45kgs). The transformation took 2 years.

Jealous man fattens up girlfriend to ward off other men

Should men be more like this? And would any women do this, I'm wondering? Or would you consider this plain unhealthy and detrimental?

I've heard of jealous mothers doing this to their sons too so they can't get girlfriends. I think it's sick and abusive, myself.

Old 04-16-2015, 03:16 PM

14,772 posts, read 8,103,690 times
Quote:
A Chinese man makes his girlfriend gain over 88 pounds (40kg) just so other men would not find her attractive. She was a very petite woman before her transmutation, weighing 100 pounds (45kgs). The transformation took 2 years.

Should men be more like this? And would any women do this, I'm wondering? Or would you consider this plain unhealthy and detrimental?
This is one of the sickest, strange, controlling, unhealthy things that I have ever heard of. I can't imagine this becoming a trend...he must be extremely insecure or mentally ill...and I can't imagine why she went along with this.

Old 04-16-2015, 03:21 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,355,248 times
Quote:

I think it's more common than you realize. There are too many insecure individuals who want their girlfriends/wives to get fat, and/or not wear any makeup, and/or dress in a dowdy manner, for the reason you mentioned. And while some are underhanded about it (claiming it's about health, looking natural, etc.), you'll even find those who are completely straightforward. One such moron actually said to me "I don't want you to look too good- because I don't want other guys to look at you."
I think any girls/women who are up against this kind of thing should dump the guy immediately.

Old 04-16-2015, 03:25 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
If I had a very beautiful mate, and cared about what other men thought about me, I would encourage her to dress to the hilt if she wanted to. As I do not care what other men think of me my mate dresses as she wants.

Old 04-16-2015, 04:50 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,766,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta_BD View Post
I've talked to black men who date overweight white women so they go after those women for this very reason: they don't have to worry about men talking to them.
Right...because it couldn't be they just prefer heavy/thick/fat women.

Old 04-16-2015, 05:09 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,175,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistaian View Post
Not a good plan from the start.

Some men are more attracted to overweight women.
Yes, that would be me. I've been a lover of Big Beautiful Women (BBW's) for as long as I can remember. And, I don't like the sterotype that only men of a certain ethnic group like BBW's, since I'm a white guy and I'm very attracted to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Ya, but wouldn't chubby chasers be attracted to women who are already big?
This guy is trying to build one from scratch.
Yes - this guy doesn't seem to be attracted to larger women, since if that were the case he would have married one who was big to begin with. I know Asian people are typically smaller than European ones, but I have seen larger Asian women - so I know they're out there.

Old 04-16-2015, 05:18 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
If I had a very beautiful mate, .......
Hopefully, your wife or girlfriend is not reading your posts.

Mick

Old 04-16-2015, 07:34 PM

30,633 posts, read 18,214,590 times
Why in the world would she agree to something like that? There are too many ding-dongs in China as is due to sex-selection/abortions related to the one-child policy/beliefs of male superiority. She basically had her pick of hundreds of millions of men.

Old 04-16-2015, 08:49 PM

5,075 posts, read 11,072,535 times
Coco - American Dad! Wiki - Roger, Steve, Stan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events