U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-10-2015, 05:26 PM
 
11,759 posts, read 5,220,096 times
Reputation: 7964

Advertisements

Walmart is great for people watching. Free entertainment for hours!

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-10-2015, 10:09 PM
 
4,430 posts, read 3,123,087 times
Reputation: 5262
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Walmart is great for people watching. Free entertainment for hours!

Mick
That says more about you than anyone else
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 06:21 AM
 
3,201 posts, read 3,391,670 times
Reputation: 4407
the 3 walmart location that i frequent has some gay employees, and i see gay customers

if gay people patronize and are employed by walmart, they cant be all that bad, right?

to the people with walmart derangement syndrome just stick to your whole foods and your organic tofu and leave us low class wm shoppers alone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 08:03 AM
 
Location: la la land
27,319 posts, read 11,428,416 times
Reputation: 19327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
the 3 walmart location that i frequent has some gay employees, and i see gay customers

if gay people patronize and are employed by walmart, they cant be all that bad, right?

to the people with walmart derangement syndrome just stick to your whole foods and your organic tofu and leave us low class wm shoppers alone
So you know if someone is gay just by looking at them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Status: "Finally Done With C-D BYE BYE" (set 22 days ago)
 
Location: LEAVING CD
22,947 posts, read 21,518,544 times
Reputation: 15431
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
I don't follow. You're not worried about tax evasion? Interesting.
Sure, when those in government employ (both elected and not) and those standing next to the seat of power pay THEIR taxes then I'll worry about sales tax on my last Amazon purchase...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 11:08 PM
 
24,511 posts, read 34,182,461 times
Reputation: 12782
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Sure, when those in government employ (both elected and not) and those standing next to the seat of power pay THEIR taxes then I'll worry about sales tax on my last Amazon purchase...
The idea that you feel it's okay to be a criminal based on your assertion of another individual being a criminal is concerning. If you're so anti-American, you don't have to stay here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 11:23 PM
 
468 posts, read 433,144 times
Reputation: 1114
Default On the other hand..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
The idea that you feel it's okay to be a criminal based on your assertion of another individual being a criminal is concerning. If you're so anti-American, you don't have to stay here.
This person is saying why should I obey criminals?

Did you know that Congress wrote themselves a law to exempt themselves from insider trading....whereas a person in the business will get jail time for doing the same. Look it up, amazingly it is true.

Criminals in US government who make laws for you and me to follow on the pain of sanctions if we don't, while exempting themselves,IS WHAT IS TRULY DISTURBING.

Remember Tim Geithner who was NYS President of the Federal Reserve and didn't pay his taxes!!!! THE president....of the very entity that comes after you via their enforcement section aka IRS.....Geithner did not go to jail!!!...............in fact he became who? Secretary of the US Treasury.

You and I we go to jail, if we don't pay our taxes. How ever Geithner who is an economist "forgot" to pay his taxes and incurred NO sanctions....in fact he got a job promotions. Now that is totally un-American.
In fact much of what is coming out of DC politicians is anti-American. Like the un-Patriotic act.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 11:44 PM
 
807 posts, read 431,404 times
Reputation: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron1022 View Post
This person is saying why should I obey criminals?

Did you know that Congress wrote themselves a law to exempt themselves from insider trading....whereas a person in the business will get jail time for doing the same. Look it up, amazingly it is true.

Criminals in US government who make laws for you and me to follow on the pain of sanctions if we don't, while exempting themselves,IS WHAT IS TRULY DISTURBING.

Remember Tim Geithner who was NYS President of the Federal Reserve and didn't pay his taxes!!!! THE president....of the very entity that comes after you via their enforcement section aka IRS.....Geithner did not go to jail!!!...............in fact he became who? Secretary of the US Treasury.

You and I we go to jail, if we don't pay our taxes. How ever Geithner who is an economist "forgot" to pay his taxes and incurred NO sanctions....in fact he got a job promotions. Now that is totally un-American.
In fact much of what is coming out of DC politicians is anti-American. Like the un-Patriotic act.
Sales and Use taxes are collected by the state. If you don't like your state laws you have ample opportunity to change them. There's a process defined by the founding fathers and it works. Being an anti-American criminal is not part of the process.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2015, 11:52 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
3,510 posts, read 2,800,599 times
Reputation: 6371
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Walmart is great for people watching. Free entertainment for hours!

Mick

Sounds sorta creepy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-12-2015, 06:29 AM
 
Location: Dallas area, Texas
2,237 posts, read 2,766,020 times
Reputation: 3774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post
Sounds sorta creepy.
Some of those people shopping at Walmart ARE sorta creepy. Some others are downright creepy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top