U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2015, 10:40 AM

27,248 posts, read 15,033,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Gee, ya think?

Let me tell you something. A couple weeks ago, the little dog that belongs to the old couple down the street ran up the steps to my house and was sniffing around the door. My (strictly indoors) cat was watching it from the window, and going nuts. I've never before seen the dog running loose.

It.
Never.
Occurred.
To.
Me.
To.
KILL THE DOG

And, no, if I hadn't happened to know where it was from I wouldn't have said: "Gee, it could be feral so I better kill it!"

I could not care less what it costs. I'm not in the business of making excuses and running interference for people who enjoy killing animals.

Are you really this stupid?

She didn't hunt it. It was a domesticated cat. She probably said 'here, kitty' and plugged it as it purred and looked up at her.

This isn't a hunter-gatherer pleased that the tribe won't be going hungry tonight. This isn't someone who finally filled her tag on the last day at deer camp. This isn't some civic-minded citizen who felt it her duty, albeit a distasteful one, to eliminate a problem animal.

This is a grinning idiot who clearly gets her jollies killing animals.

And it baffles me that people like you fall all over yourselves to rationalize and justify and excuse killing people's pets for sport.
I think the picture says it all - combined with the fact that she still expects people to bring to her their sick and injured CATS. I can't say again how much of a duma@@ I think she is. She's SO dumb that she actually thought posting this with a big smile on her face was going to win her fans/likes/ and customers. I ask you - do you want anyone THAT stupid caring for your beloved Pet?

Stupid and mean. Certainly not what most of us are looking for in a VET.

The free market speaks and all that jazz.

Old 04-23-2015, 10:47 AM

6,808 posts, read 2,540,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgemo2 View Post
I'll remember that the next time your kid wanders on my property.
If you're talking about baby goats you might want to check out the thread in the Real Estate sub forum about the person with bad neighbors who actually slaughter goats in their yard right where the OP can see it. I think it's titled "Here goes the neighborhood..." or something to that effect. If you're referring to human children however, I'd advise you to perhaps enjoy a shot of whiskey, take a few deep breaths and count to ten before returning to the thread, because you've lost all sense of perspective here.

Old 04-23-2015, 10:51 AM

23,873 posts, read 17,577,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I think the picture says it all - combined with the fact that she still expects people to bring to her their sick and injured CATS. I can't say again how much of a duma@@ I think she is. She's SO dumb that she actually thought posting this with a big smile on her face was going to win her fans/likes/ and customers. I ask you - do you want anyone THAT stupid caring for your beloved Pet?

Stupid and mean. Certainly not what most of us are looking for in a VET.

The free market speaks and all that jazz.
but she won't be fired, cuz she's, "lol, awesome! "

that comment showed more than anything how completely and utterly delusional she was.
not to mention stupid and mean.

Old 04-23-2015, 10:53 AM

13,026 posts, read 7,196,376 times
How do you tell the difference between a feral cat and someone's pet? It's horrifying what she did and she doesn't deserve to be a vet. I wouldn't let her take care of a cockroach.

Old 04-23-2015, 10:57 AM

2,784 posts, read 2,568,566 times
Quote:
Gee, ya think?

Let me tell you something. A couple weeks ago, the little dog that belongs to the old couple down the street ran up the steps to my house and was sniffing around the door. My (strictly indoors) cat was watching it from the window, and going nuts. I've never before seen the dog running loose.

It.
Never.
Occurred.
To.
Me.
To.
KILL THE DOG

And, no, if I hadn't happened to know where it was from I wouldn't have said: "Gee, it could be feral so I better kill it!"
She thought it was a FERAL cat.

And that little black cat (neighbor abandoned when they moved out) that I was unable to re-home... I took it to a shelter where it was undoubtedly put down.

I guess you think it's better to let it run feral and breed?

Quote:

I could not care less what it costs. I'm not in the business of making excuses and running interference for people who enjoy killing animals.
So you're a vegan wearing canvas shoes then? Or is it OK when someone else (slaughter house) does the dirt work for you?

Quote:
Are you really this stupid?
Personal attack/insult nice!

Quote:
She didn't hunt it. It was a domesticated cat. She probably said 'here, kitty' and plugged it as it purred and looked up at her.
Now you're just making stuff up out of thin air. You're making assumptions to suit your agenda due to your emotions rather that a factual account.

Quote:

This isn't a hunter-gatherer pleased that the tribe won't be going hungry tonight. This isn't someone who finally filled her tag on the last day at deer camp. This isn't some civic-minded citizen who felt it her duty, albeit a distasteful one, to eliminate a problem animal.

This is a grinning idiot who clearly gets her jollies killing animals.
Once again, you're making stuff up. She says she was killing a FERAL cat and was happy that she made a clean kill and the animal didn't suffer. A reason to be proud of her skills.

Quote:
And it baffles me that people like you fall all over yourselves to rationalize and justify and excuse killing people's pets for sport.
Once again, you're assuming she knew it was her neighbors pet. She claims it was a feral cat and I believer her, because no-one would be stupid enough to kill a neighbors pet and post it on-line.

Old 04-23-2015, 11:03 AM

2,054 posts, read 983,643 times
Once again, you're assuming she knew it was her neighbors pet. She claims it was a feral cat and I believer her, because no-one would be stupid enough to kill a neighbors pet and post it on-line.

-----And yet someone was (stupid enough to kill a neighbors pet and post it online).

Old 04-23-2015, 11:03 AM

6,488 posts, read 6,598,773 times
She also states in her blog from 2011 that one of her current interests is killing things, including animals.

Texas vet admitted in blog she was happy killing things or trying to kill things - Greenville Cats | Examiner.com

Old 04-23-2015, 11:07 AM

23,873 posts, read 17,577,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tarabotti View Post

-----And yet someone was (stupid enough to kill a neighbors pet and post it online).
^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

Old 04-23-2015, 11:09 AM

2,438 posts, read 2,037,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post

Once again, you're making stuff up. She says she was killing a FERAL cat and was happy that she made a clean kill and the animal didn't suffer. A reason to be proud of her skills.
Baloney. She didn't even diagnose the cat before putting an arrow in it's head. She had the availability to an office, programs, diagnostics and medication for observation. Her practice has some type of program for feral and stray/unwanted cats for adoption ( most do) This action is one of three symptoms that will proceed in the development of a psychopath.

Old 04-23-2015, 11:11 AM

2,438 posts, read 2,037,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie2101 View Post
She also states in her blog from 2011 that one of her current interests is killing things, including animals.

Texas vet admitted in blog she was happy killing things or trying to kill things - Greenville Cats | Examiner.com

Bingo..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or