U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2015, 10:02 AM

8,541 posts, read 5,262,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlvancouver View Post
It's interesting to see how the truth is such a small part of your concerns encouraging people to falsify records seems a consistent theme...
You have a very serious reading comprehension problem as evidenced by many of your posts in this thread. I am not encouraging anyone to do anything. I'm discussing the law and what may happen. Pay attention and think before you make such false accusations against people.

Old 07-15-2015, 10:07 AM

8,401 posts, read 9,548,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
See my recent response to Poppy's post about lying on exemption forms. I doubt any real doctors would get involved but I do think that there will be forgeries.

Not as low as you think.

I agree that your anti-science attitude is a joke. A very sad one.

Yes, they could but people feel strongly about this and may be put into a position where they do something that they would not normally do to protect their children.
Very well said Terri, and I think you are absolutely correct. Couldn't rep you twice.

Old 07-15-2015, 10:12 AM

5,644 posts, read 3,194,565 times
Quote:
From the link:

I agree with Fisher. I hope that the people opposing it fight back and don't lose steam.
Yes, it does. If a parent has no right of informed consent for medical treatment for their children, it opens the door to no right of informed consent for medical treatment for the adults themselves. That is the big picture. Slippery slope.

California is trying to do that right now with Day Care Staff who are adults. No shots, lose your job. If that is allowed, why not for other occupations? Certainly staff in K-12. All occupations which have the possibly of coming into contact with children? Imagine all of those?

This sets a very bad legal precedence.

Old 07-15-2015, 10:15 AM

84,962 posts, read 98,795,031 times
Quote:
The New York doctor who was caught falsifying vaccination records to get rich kids into a fancy private school was fined and due to his fraud could only practice under supervision.

Except the odds of kids getting injured (as has been stated over and over and over...) is very low. This type of law has already been upheld. The ship has sailed.

This anti-vax, anti-science attitude IS a joke, I agree! However, underinformed people get scared by their irrational claims. As if parents don't have enough to worry about without these anti-vax nuts making unsupported claims.

Arguably parents could be charged with fraud, or in Canada negligent misrepresentation (I'm not up on US negligence law). The fraud could be civil or criminal.

We have had all these talks about "waivers" - I wonder if parents would "choose" not to vaccinate if they were responsible for all the legal consequences of their uninformed anti-science "choices"?

Just a reminder, California is not alone (or even the first) - it's just where Jenny McCarthy lives . It's the third state to only allow medical exemptions for vaccines.

EDIT - anti-vax folks can now decide where to move
We don't need any more AVS here, and it's getting harder to opt out.

Old 07-15-2015, 10:15 AM

1,170 posts, read 747,574 times
Quote:
You have a very serious reading comprehension problem as evidenced by many of your posts in this thread. I am not encouraging anyone to do anything. I'm discussing the law and what may happen. Pay attention and think before you make such false accusations against people.
Your indignation is misplaced. You've stated false data over and over again and refused to support it when asked.

Because we are getting round four or five of the same rehashed anti-vax rhetoric, a few points:
  • Vaccines are exponentially safer than the diseases they prevent - those capable of assessing facts and risks vaccinate
  • Vitamins and herbs don't do what vaccines do (and are not without side effects!)
  • Vaccines eradicated diseases that killed thousands of people
  • Vaccines don't cause autism or any of the other diseases that posters here have alleged - reputable study after study establishes this
  • Vaccines don't work 100% of the time and not everyone CAN be vaccinated (age, compromised immune systems) so that's why vaccinations are required before going to school
  • California is not the first to do this, vaccines have been required to attend school - what's changing is to limit non-medical mumbo jumbo as a reason to refuse to vaccinate if you want your kid in school - home school if you don't
I expect most parents will vaccinate, send their kids to school and their children will have the benefit of much higher odds of avoiding a deadly preventable disease.

Old 07-15-2015, 10:17 AM

12,425 posts, read 14,553,508 times
Quote:
lol! There are known neurotoxins in vaccines, Suzy. All one has to do is read the list of ingredients to know that. No need for some spinning links. Aluminum for example is a known neurotoxin. Duh!
You're absolutely right...a LOT of neurotoxins.
aluminum has 84 times the capacity to cause agglomeration (sludging) as does sodium.
We use it in anti-perspirants since they cause "sludging", blocking of the perspiration ducts in armpits.

This same sludging is is achieved in human tissue blood flow from vaccinations with aluminum.
Aluminum, mercury,squalene, and other contaminants added to vaccines are equivalent to (or worse) than viruses and bacteria relative to causing damage to human tissue.
They are foreign substances in human physiology that induce electrostatic and immunological responses, both of which derails blood flow, and causing direct tissue damages in their own right.

Vaccines should be banned.
They are ALL causing ischemic brain and body damages and chronic illness and disease.
Literally BILLIONS has been paid out to vaccine damaged people, from a fund paid into by the taxpayers.
Vaccine makers and those who dispense them are exempt from prosecution.

The CDC and WHO are being controlled by the very groups that profit from selling us sickness and disease.

Old 07-15-2015, 10:25 AM

5,644 posts, read 3,194,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
HOME>HEALTH
What Aborted Fetuses Have to Do With Vaccines
Feb 17, 2015, 3:32 PM ET
By LIZ NEPORENT
LIZ NEPORENT More From Liz »

via GOOD MORNING AMERICA
PHOTO: A measles vaccine is shown on a countertop at the Tamalpais Pediatrics clinic, Feb. 6, 2015, in Greenbrae, Calif.
A Brief History: Measles in AmericaNEXT VIDEO
All Your Measles Questions Answered
AUTO START: ON | OFF

A small but growing number of parents who object to vaccinating their children on religious grounds say they do so because many common vaccines are the product of cells that once belonged to aborted fetuses.

There is a grain of truth to this statement. But even religious leaders, including a future pope, have said that shouldn't deter parents from vaccinating their children.

Vaccine and Cell Line Science

Some childhood vaccines, including the one against rubella -- which is part of the MMR vaccine given to millions of children worldwide for measles, mumps and rubella -- is cultured in "WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts," according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's fact sheet on the vaccine's ingredients.

What Aborted Fetuses Have to Do With Vaccines - ABC News

Planned Parenthood, which receives some of its funding from the federal government, has acknowledged that the video includes one of its executives but denied that she was discussing the sale of fetal tissue. Instead, the group said she was “speculating on the range of reimbursement that patients can receive after stating they wish to donate any tissue after a procedure.”

I don't think those with a religious opposition care if they are donated or purchased. I don't think they care how much or how little they are used as long as they are or have been used.

Chilling: Listen to a Top Planned Parenthood Doctor Talk About Selling Aborted Babies

I don't think it's up to government to decide who's beliefs are recognized or not. If and when it becomes their business I suspect they will get to decide who deserves federal funding. Maybe that's why they expect compliance from religion. Coercion in many areas in my opinion.

https://www.cogforlife.org/catholicguide.pdf
This is a guide for Catholics. It clearly states ethical thought.
I posted the link in a previous post to all the ingredients in every single vaccination and by Manufacturer. This is from the CDC's own site. There is one vaccine that contains fetal lung tissue. I don't remember which, but you can search it.

Old 07-15-2015, 10:25 AM

12,425 posts, read 14,553,508 times
Quote:
Your indignation is misplaced. You've stated false data over and over again and refused to support it when asked.

Because we are getting round four or five of the same rehashed anti-vax rhetoric, a few points:
  • Vaccines are exponentially safer than the diseases they prevent - those capable of assessing facts and risks vaccinate
  • Vitamins and herbs don't do what vaccines do (and are not without side effects!)
  • Vaccines eradicated diseases that killed thousands of people
  • Vaccines don't cause autism or any of the other diseases that posters here have alleged - reputable study after study establishes this
  • Vaccines don't work 100% of the time and not everyone CAN be vaccinated (age, compromised immune systems) so that's why vaccinations are required before going to school
  • California is not the first to do this, vaccines have been required to attend school - what's changing is to limit non-medical mumbo jumbo as a reason to refuse to vaccinate if you want your kid in school - home school if you don't
I expect most parents will vaccinate, send their kids to school and their children will have the benefit of much higher odds of avoiding a deadly preventable disease.
You mean those incapable of assessing facts and risks vaccinate.
Diseases were already on the decline, some almost completely gone ,BEFORE the advent of disabling vaccines.
Reputable peer reviewed studies have proven conclusively that vaccines DO cause autism and other diseases.
Vaccines don't work.......
Keep your kid healthy and sharp...don't vaccinate.
What deadly, preventable diseases are you talking about????could they be the ones that died out because of antiseptics, clean water, good nutrition, and warm homes?

Old 07-15-2015, 10:34 AM

920 posts, read 598,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabber_wocky View Post
Very odd. Outbreak in Disneyland produced no deaths whatsoever. It's just measles.

yet we want another holocaust where people are forced to accept vaccines and only their doctor can stop it under very narrow guidelines. Fascism is here, and just like the Holocaust, people are screaming for more of it. Then when they realize this big brother thing has gone too far, it will be too late.
What can you do? Not much

Old 07-15-2015, 10:34 AM

1,170 posts, read 747,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
You mean those incapable of assessing facts and risks vaccinate.
Diseases were already on the decline, some almost completely gone ,BEFORE the advent of disabling vaccines.

Better hygiene did reduce illnesses, however every single reputable infectious disease study establishes the efficacy of vaccines in largely eradicating these preventable diseases.

Reputable peer reviewed studies have proven conclusively that vaccines DO cause autism and other diseases.

Unequivocally false. Even your fellow anti-vaxers have backed away from this falsehood

Vaccines don't work.......

Unequivocally false. Even your fellow anti-vaxers have backed away from this falsehood

Keep your kid healthy and sharp...don't vaccinate.

Hmm, what would Darwin say? Maybe some parents shouldn't vaccinate their offspring...{sarcasm in case you missed it}

What deadly, preventable diseases are you talking about????could they be the ones that died out because of antiseptics, clean water, good nutrition, and warm homes?
Really? You think the government conspiracy made those up?

Stating falsehoods over and over do not make them true.
HERE'S A TEST FOR THE FOLKS THAT SAID THEY'RE NOT ANTI-VAX, JUST PRO-CHOICE.

Do you agree with "purehuman"? (oh the irony in usernames )
(my comments in red - unproven conspiracy rhetoric in black)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or