U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2015, 06:51 PM

15,967 posts, read 8,893,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
Why on earth were you taking Cipro? Anthrax scare?
Cipro is commonly used as an alternative to sulfa drugs for urinary tract infections resulting from e-coli. I've taken it many times, because I am allergic to Bactrim.

Old 07-16-2015, 06:54 PM

8,435 posts, read 8,412,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
Then how does all that woo that you antis pitch, you know, the herbs, juices,etc that one is supposed to ingest to cure these VPDs work? I mean if you just eliminate through your bowels, how does garlic cure strep?
You obviously missed the point of the post. Vaccines ingredients cross from blood to brain. The brain is protected by the body for a reason. Garlic cures strep because allicin (a chemical in garlic) kills strep.

Strep cannot enter the brain but it can inflame the lining of the brain.

Think about the ingredients of a vaccine surrounded by polysorbate entering the brain. This happens. They are using polysorbate to mask things and sneak them into the brain.

Old 07-16-2015, 06:59 PM

4,737 posts, read 2,340,564 times
So guys, I'm back from the hospital from doing an angiogram and I'm not reading over the last 40 pages. It would just be rinse, repeat.

I have to say, I'm incredibly grateful to modern medicine and Big Pharma right now. If not for either of those two, I'd have been dead a year and a half ago. Say what you want, when your life depends on the doctors in an emergency and you're in no shape to spout your conspiracies, you'll take the care that's given.

But for the record, I had to check in with my regular doctor today and I got my pneumonia shot and I will be going back in to get my rubella shot in a couple of days. I've never had rubella, although I've had measles as a child. In fact, I not only had measles, I didn't have my baby book to prove I had them, so I've had the regular measles vaccine twice now as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

yes, they absolutely do, but for the 1% that are dead now due to vaccines? What about them?
Name names.

Last time I checked, I was still living. And I don't even have a sore arm. Um, shouldn't the vaccines have killed me by now?

Old 07-16-2015, 07:08 PM

19,089 posts, read 8,996,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Cipro is commonly used as an alternative to sulfa drugs for urinary tract infections resulting from e-coli. I've taken it many times, because I am allergic to Bactrim.
I can vouch for that. Sulfa drugs got my heart working overtime.

Old 07-16-2015, 07:11 PM

4,737 posts, read 2,340,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
It just got my attention because I am currently reading Laurie Garrett's "I Heard the Sirens Scream", a book about what happened in New York during and after 9/11 and what happened during the anthrax scare. By sheer coincidence, I am just at the part where the media is reporting the cases of anthrax and people are making a run on Cipro. Know what was really interesting about that anthrax scare and Cipro? It turns out the anthrax could have been treated with generic penicillin or doxycycline, which were cheaper and had fewer side effects.

Old 07-16-2015, 07:18 PM

15,967 posts, read 8,893,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I can vouch for that. Sulfa drugs got my heart working overtime.
Makes me throw-up. Yuck! I'm usually now prescribed Macrobid for UTIs, because Cipro and Cyclisporine don't mix.

Old 07-16-2015, 07:25 PM

85,090 posts, read 99,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
You obviously missed the point of the post. Vaccines ingredients cross from blood to brain. The brain is protected by the body for a reason. Garlic cures strep because allicin (a chemical in garlic) kills strep.

Strep cannot enter the brain but it can inflame the lining of the brain.

Think about the ingredients of a vaccine surrounded by polysorbate entering the brain. This happens. They are using polysorbate to mask things and sneak them into the brain.
Many substances that get in the bloodstream from whatever source can cross the blood -brain barrier. It's more permeable than once was thought.

Old 07-16-2015, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Many substances that get in the bloodstream from whatever source can cross the blood -brain barrier. It's more permeable than once was thought.
So you have a source for that info? And it doesn't bother you that the "small amounts" of toxins in vaccines (x 30) get lodged in the brain? Are you saying that is not a concern that parents should consider before vaccinating?

Old 07-16-2015, 08:22 PM

85,090 posts, read 99,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
So you have a source for that info? And it doesn't bother you that the "small amounts" of toxins in vaccines (x 30) get lodged in the brain? Are you saying that is not a concern that parents should consider before vaccinating?
In general, your information is incorrect. Here's an article about the blood brain barrier. Setting the record straight debunking all the flu vacc News, Videos, Reviews and Gossip - Gizmodo

That was all I could find from a non-woo source. Suppose you source your statement about "toxins in the brain".

Old 07-16-2015, 08:39 PM

Quote:
In general, your information is incorrect. Here's an article about the blood brain barrier. Setting the record straight debunking all the flu vacc News, Videos, Reviews and Gossip - Gizmodo

That was all I could find from a non-woo source. Suppose you source your statement about "toxins in the brain".
I cited a non-vaccine related source where polysorbate 80 is used as a vector to "sneak" other things into the brain.

I think you are trying to refute the UN-refutable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or