U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2015, 01:04 PM

493 posts, read 391,074 times

Advertisements

Religious "beliefs" don't count in this matter it's a cop out excuse, OTH if you object due to health concerns you have the RIGHT to determine what substances are put into YOUR body or not, but most of the objections are based on garbage that has been dismissed long ago.

The so called mercury in vaccines has been gone for years, even when it was in the vaccines as a preservative it was not the same silvery toxic mercury used in thermometers, it was a tiny amount of a mercuric COMPOUND, meaning it was already compounded with something else and is further diluted, much like putting a few drops of chlorine in the water.

By the way, chlorine is toxic too, it's also corrosive, fluoride is also toxic and yet people consume so much of that they get white spots on their teeth called fluoridosis- which shows they are getting an overdose of it.

You get vaccinated at a period of time and once in a while, meanwhile you drink water every day full of toxic fluoride and chlorine, and every time you bathe you breath in chlorine fumes!

In addition, they have found that when chlorine disinfects the water it kills organic substances to do the job, these substances create a by-product of that process that is thought to be a carcionogenic.
Fluoride is a waste product of the aluminum industry, if it wasn't dumped in the water supply they'd have to pay to dispose of it as a toxic waste.

Old 08-22-2015, 01:07 PM

4,114 posts, read 1,834,784 times
I'm OK with kids not getting the vaccination as long as they do not visit any publicly funded institution. In addition the parents should have to clearly announce that their child potentially carries a virus that could cause diarrhea, pneumonia, bronchitis, Otis media, acute brain inflammation, subacute sclerosing panencephalitis, corneal ulceration, blindness or death any time their child comes in contact with another child or adult whose immune system may be compromised .
Attached Thumbnails
Vaccine controversy-measels.jpg  

Old 08-22-2015, 01:17 PM

3,510 posts, read 2,808,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Why would they???

IF EVERYONE ELSE IS VACCINATED WHATS THE PROBLEM??

I thought they got injected for a reason??

Old 08-22-2015, 03:45 PM

4,730 posts, read 2,336,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Why would they???

IF EVERYONE ELSE IS VACCINATED WHATS THE PROBLEM??

I thought they got injected for a reason??
Didn't I explain this once before? Well, for all of those like Dude who are new to the thread and asking the same question, the answer is very simple.

1) Not all vaccinations take 100% of the time.

2) Some vaccinations won't take if the person being vaccinated is stressed, coming down with something, or their immune system is compromised.

3) Some kids are too young to be vaccinated and a pregnant woman may miscarry her baby if she is exposed to a child incubating something like measles.

4) Some people have been vaccinated, but when they're immune system is compromised, like when they are undergoing chemotherapy or have leukemia, they are unable to fight off the disease.

5) Some people can't be vaccinated because they have a medical reaction to the vaccines. People allergic to eggs, for instance.

These are the people we protect when the rest of us get vaccinated.

You got it now, right?

Old 08-22-2015, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
Didn't I explain this once before? Well, for all of those like Dude who are new to the thread and asking the same question, the answer is very simple.

1) Not all vaccinations take 100% of the time.

2) Some vaccinations won't take if the person being vaccinated is stressed, coming down with something, or their immune system is compromised.

3) Some kids are too young to be vaccinated and a pregnant woman may miscarry her baby if she is exposed to a child incubating something like measles.

4) Some people have been vaccinated, but when they're immune system is compromised, like when they are undergoing chemotherapy or have leukemia, they are unable to fight off the disease.

5) Some people can't be vaccinated because they have a medical reaction to the vaccines. People allergic to eggs, for instance.

These are the people we protect when the rest of us get vaccinated.

You got it now, right?

He's not new to this thread, he's made that same ignorant comment now multiple times.

Old 08-22-2015, 04:56 PM

Thanks, I know, but I still feel like I have to try. *big sigh* At least he can't say he wasn't told specifically why any more.

Old 08-22-2015, 05:03 PM

1,170 posts, read 751,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
Thanks, I know, but I still feel like I have to try. *big sigh* At least he can't say he wasn't told specifically why any more.
Is anyone moderating this thread? There have been hundreds of word for word repeated posts, and nothing new for 100s of posts. Your patience (and that of others who believe science matters) is admirable in not letting dangerously false repeat posts stand, especially when they lead people to put children at risk through irrational fears about vaccines that are unequivocally false.

Old 08-22-2015, 09:52 PM

21,606 posts, read 26,281,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
There are no "conspiracy theories on neurotoxins". By definition "A neurotoxin is a toxic agent or substance that inhibits, damages or destroys the tissues of the nervous system, especially neurons, the conducting cells of your body's central nervous system."
"Neurotoxic effects can include behavior changes, seizures, as well as wide range of effects, including death."

Source

So the "normal" reactions after shots are very similar to neurotoxic effects because there are KNOWN neurotoxins in vaccines.
Is it selfish to want to limit the amount of toxic substances you introduce into your body whether by ingestion or injection?
The ingredients in vaccines are not toxic in the tiny doses used. The mercury in fish is potentially toxic. I presume you do not eat fish. You may have also eaten rice containing arsenic and never knew it.

Old 08-22-2015, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The ingredients in vaccines are not toxic in the tiny doses used. The mercury in fish is potentially toxic. I presume you do not eat fish. You may have also eaten rice containing arsenic and never knew it.
God forbid she drinks tea, lead and arsenic are commonly found in a wide variety of tea's.

Old 08-23-2015, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlvancouver View Post
Is anyone moderating this thread? There have been hundreds of word for word repeated posts, and nothing new for 100s of posts. Your patience (and that of others who believe science matters) is admirable in not letting dangerously false repeat posts stand, especially when they lead people to put children at risk through irrational fears about vaccines that are unequivocally false.
I think I'm going to save the most informative posts and then whenever I need to reply to an oft asked question, I'm just going to reply with the post number. That'll save a ton of time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or