U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2015, 04:24 PM

9,286 posts, read 16,141,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyGirl52 View Post
Im sorry - maybe I misunderstand, but is their any evidence that anyone with Hep C or HIV cannot be vaccinated? That's what Im getting from your post.
Hep C and HIV are MUCH more difficult to spread than measles or flu or any of the other preventable diseases....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post
Let's say a giant purple dinosaur walks in and starts eating all of the children, then what...
LOL....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
That is not choice. That is coercion.
nope.... every choice has consequences and it is up to the person making the choice to accept the consequences....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
There are toxins in some of the vaccines. Denial of that fact is odd.
and those toxins are...??

Old 06-03-2015, 05:29 PM

2,367 posts, read 1,525,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
Hep C and HIV are MUCH more difficult to spread than measles or flu or any of the other preventable diseases....

LOL....

and those toxins are...??
I guess you didnt read my question, and posted something irrelevant using keywords for the basis of your reply -

Is there any evidence that people with HCV and HIV cannot take vaccines?

Most of us already know about the diseases and the fact there are no vaccines for them on the market - yet.

The toxin info is below:

Today's vaccines not only contain live versions of the diseases you DO NOT WANT, but also contain GMOs, hormones from infected cows, pigs, chickens and monkeys, untested virus combinations (like H1N1), aluminum, mercury, emulsifiers, and crossbred bacteria from animals, mosquitoes, and diseased humans:

Measles Live Virus Vaccine: (Attenuvax) Made by Merck. Two injections are given; one at 1 year and another at 4 years old. Contains gelatin, sorbitol, sodium chloride, bovine cow serum, egg protein and human albumin.

Measles and Mumps Live Virus Vaccine: (M-M-Rvax) Made by Merck. Injected into one year old babies. Contains gelatin, sorbitol, sodium chloride, bovine cow serum, and human albumin.

Diptheria, Tetanus and Polio Vaccine: Five injections given between 2 and 6 years of age, plus boosters "recommended" every 10 years. Contains formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol and aluminum phosphate.

DTaP, IPV, HBV and Hib*: (Diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B and Haemophilus influenza type B) Given to infants 2 to 12 months with boosters less than a year later. Contains aluminum hydroxide, formaldehyde, and bovine cow serum.

Gardasil HPV: Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Made by Merck. Administered to children as young as 9 years of age for a rare sexually transmitted disease. Contains polysorbate 80, sodium chloride, aluminum, and a "denatured" (fragmented and weakened) form of the virus.

Toxic vaccine ingredients and their adverse effects:

Bovine cow serum: Extracted from cow skin. When injected causes connective tissue disorders, arthritis and lupus; also shortness of breath, low blood pressure, chest pain and skin reactions.

Sorbitol: Synthetic sweetener which metabolizes very slowly and aggravates IBS and gastrointestinal issues.

Gelatin: Derived from the collagen inside animals' skin and bones. Injecting gelatin poses the risk of infection from synthetic growth hormones and BSE infectivity (mad cow disease).

Sodium chloride: Raises blood pressure and inhibits muscle contraction and growth.

Egg protein: Vaccines are prepared in eggs (certainly not organic). May contain growth hormones, antibiotics, and salmonella bacteria.

Thimerosal: A neurotoxic mercury which causes autism: There are 25 mcg in one average flu vaccine, and the EPA safety limit is 5 micrograms, so children who are vaccinated simultaneously with multiple* vaccines receive over 10 times the safety limit of mercury in one day.

Human albumin: The protein portion of blood from pooled human venous plasma; when injected causes fever, chills, hives, rash, headache, nausea, breathing difficulty, and rapid heart rate. Injecting "pooled blood" can result in a loss of body cell mass and cause immunodeficiency virus infection, or contain SV40, AIDS, cancer or Hepatitis B from drug addicts.

Formaldehyde: Highly carcinogenic fluid used to embalm corpses. Ranked one of the most hazardous compounds to human health; can cause liver damage, gastrointestinal issues, reproductive deformation, respiratory distress and cancer. Plus, formaldehyde has been known to fail to deactivate the virus the vaccine is intended to cure, thus enabling a live virus to enter your blood and infect your system.

Phenoxyethanol: A glycol ether/chemical; highly toxic to the nervous system, kidneys, and liver. The FDA warns "can cause shut down of the central nervous system (CNS), vomiting and contact dermatitis" in cosmetics; imagine when injected into your blood.

Aluminum phosphate: Greatly increases toxicity of mercury, so caution about minimum mercury tolerance is therefore severely underestimated. CDC scientists and all doctors are well aware of this.

MSG (monosodium glutamate): When injected becomes a neurotoxin, causing CNS disorders and brain damage in children.

If you especially enjoy being lied to, visit vaccinateyourbaby.org, where they tell you formaldehyde is safe because it is "present in the environment and is a byproduct of metabolism, so it is already present in the human body." They also inform you that aluminum is good for you, because "[a]luminum is also commonly found in food, water, infant formula and even breast milk." Hey, if it's in the environment, it must be safe to inject into your veins (so why not use snake venom, bleach, and plutonium?).

Learn more: Health Basics: The 11 most toxic vaccine ingredients and their side effects - NaturalNews.com

-------

I wonder how those radical vegans feel about vaccines...

Last edited by ConeyGirl52; 06-03-2015 at 05:51 PM..

Old 06-03-2015, 05:30 PM

21,534 posts, read 26,146,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Is polio a childhood disease that is over in 1 week ? Honestly you vaxxers to go great lengths to obfuscate.
For the vast majority of people who have polio the symptoms can last one to ten days. Some have no symptoms at all:

Polio Symptoms - Mayo Clinic

"Although polio can cause paralysis and death, the vast majority of people who are infected with the poliovirus don't become sick and are never aware they've been infected with polio."

"Some people who develop symptoms from the poliovirus contract nonparalytic polio a type of polio that doesn't lead to paralysis (abortive polio). This usually causes the same mild, flu-like signs and symptoms typical of other viral illnesses.

Signs and symptoms, which generally last one to 10 days ... "

Old 06-03-2015, 05:59 PM

21,534 posts, read 26,146,877 times
Quote:
Today's vaccines not only contain live versions of the diseases you DO NOT WANT, but also contain GMOs, hormones from infected cows, pigs, chickens and monkeys, untested virus combinations (like H1N1), aluminum, mercury, emulsifiers, and crossbred bacteria from animals, mosquitoes, and diseased humans:

Measles Live Virus Vaccine: (Attenuvax) Made by Merck. Two injections are given; one at 1 year and another at 4 years old. Contains gelatin, sorbitol, sodium chloride, bovine cow serum, egg protein and human albumin.

Measles and Mumps Live Virus Vaccine: (M-M-Rvax) Made by Merck. Injected into one year old babies. Contains gelatin, sorbitol, sodium chloride, bovine cow serum, and human albumin.

Diptheria, Tetanus and Polio Vaccine: Five injections given between 2 and 6 years of age, plus boosters "recommended" every 10 years. Contains formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol and aluminum phosphate.

DTaP, IPV, HBV and Hib*: (Diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B and Haemophilus influenza type B) Given to infants 2 to 12 months with boosters less than a year later. Contains aluminum hydroxide, formaldehyde, and bovine cow serum.

Gardasil HPV: Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Made by Merck. Administered to children as young as 9 years of age for a rare sexually transmitted disease. Contains polysorbate 80, sodium chloride, aluminum, and a "denatured" (fragmented and weakened) form of the virus.

Toxic vaccine ingredients and their adverse effects:

Bovine cow serum: Extracted from cow skin. When injected causes connective tissue disorders, arthritis and lupus; also shortness of breath, low blood pressure, chest pain and skin reactions.

Sorbitol: Synthetic sweetener which metabolizes very slowly and aggravates IBS and gastrointestinal issues.

Gelatin: Derived from the collagen inside animals' skin and bones. Injecting gelatin poses the risk of infection from synthetic growth hormones and BSE infectivity (mad cow disease).

Sodium chloride: Raises blood pressure and inhibits muscle contraction and growth.

Egg protein: Vaccines are prepared in eggs (certainly not organic). May contain growth hormones, antibiotics, and salmonella bacteria.

Thimerosal: A neurotoxic mercury which causes autism: There are 25 mcg in one average flu vaccine, and the EPA safety limit is 5 micrograms, so children who are vaccinated simultaneously with multiple* vaccines receive over 10 times the safety limit of mercury in one day.

Human albumin: The protein portion of blood from pooled human venous plasma; when injected causes fever, chills, hives, rash, headache, nausea, breathing difficulty, and rapid heart rate. Injecting "pooled blood" can result in a loss of body cell mass and cause immunodeficiency virus infection, or contain SV40, AIDS, cancer or Hepatitis B from drug addicts.

Formaldehyde: Highly carcinogenic fluid used to embalm corpses. Ranked one of the most hazardous compounds to human health; can cause liver damage, gastrointestinal issues, reproductive deformation, respiratory distress and cancer. Plus, formaldehyde has been known to fail to deactivate the virus the vaccine is intended to cure, thus enabling a live virus to enter your blood and infect your system.

Phenoxyethanol: A glycol ether/chemical; highly toxic to the nervous system, kidneys, and liver. The FDA warns "can cause shut down of the central nervous system (CNS), vomiting and contact dermatitis" in cosmetics; imagine when injected into your blood.

Aluminum phosphate: Greatly increases toxicity of mercury, so caution about minimum mercury tolerance is therefore severely underestimated. CDC scientists and all doctors are well aware of this.

MSG (monosodium glutamate): When injected becomes a neurotoxin, causing CNS disorders and brain damage in children.

If you especially enjoy being lied to, visit vaccinateyourbaby.org, where they tell you formaldehyde is safe because it is "present in the environment and is a byproduct of metabolism, so it is already present in the human body." They also inform you that aluminum is good for you, because "[a]luminum is also commonly found in food, water, infant formula and even breast milk." Hey, if it's in the environment, it must be safe to inject into your veins (so why not use snake venom, bleach, and plutonium?).[LEFT]
Learn more: Health Basics: The 11 most toxic vaccine ingredients and their side effects - NaturalNews.com
[/LEFT]
Demonstrating your failure to understand basic human physiology and biochemistry.

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...bout-vaccines/

Simple math behind scary flu vaccine ingredients

Old 06-03-2015, 06:14 PM

The manufacturers are listed for the most part. The manufacturers have inserts in their packaging.

Im glad you understand, and dont mind lining up for your vaccines.

CA officials believe all it takes is 6 kids out of 100 to shatter the 'holy grail' of protective shielding.
CO is a little more 'open-minded', and believes it takes 5 to 10 kids out of 100 to shatter that 'holy grail'.I havnt seen you post much other than condescention and insults - as I said before, that must be what opens your mind.

You have lied about religous exemption. But still speak as if you have all the answers.

Where is your proof that those ingredients are not, and never were in recent history, there in those vaccines?

I see you get off talking down to us 'cattle' - okay expert, where is the beef?

Old 06-03-2015, 06:28 PM

Here is proof that people make money off of Merck, other than employees, shareholders and people/students seeking grants -

http://www.merckresponsibility.com/w...013.pdf?2cc4ef

Payments to U.S. Healthcare Professionals YTD 2013

www.merckresponsibility.com/ethics-transparency/transparency-disclosures/payments-to-u-s-based-healthcare-professionals/

2 other PDFs for YTD 2012 are found their also.

Merck is but 1 manufacturer.

Old 06-03-2015, 07:23 PM

9,286 posts, read 16,141,552 times
Quote:
I guess you didnt read my question, and posted something irrelevant using keywords for the basis of your reply -

Is there any evidence that people with HCV and HIV cannot take vaccines?

Most of us already know about the diseases and the fact there are no vaccines for them on the market - yet.

....... <snipped>

apologies for the misquote.... your post was SIMULAR, oh wait.... I mean SIMILAR, to another that I intended to respond to....

It is difficult for me to comprehend how SO many people can disregard tested and proven scientific data, but believe random, unproven "stories" on the internet.....

Honestly, it is a wonder how those of us raised in the 60's and 70's survived all of those poisonous vaccinations that kept us from contracting polio and smallpox and measles and mumps and tetanus and diphtheria and whooping cough.....

Old 06-03-2015, 07:33 PM

No need to apologize. I understand.

Who knows if those ingredients were there in the 60s and 70s? I dont. The list of toxins you asked for is more current.

HPV didnt exist back then. The vaccines didnt protect me from measles mumps and rubella. I never had diptheria though.

I stepped on plenty of nails and bottle caps and junk back then, running around barefoot all summer. I still get ingured by metal from time to time, havent had a tetnus shot in decades, and Im still alive.

HPV is interesting on 2 fronts.

It has been proven that it killed 139 girls. Its lead researcher has testified that it is a needless vaccine, and actually has a conscience over the deaths. Its a rare STD, that in 98% of cases clears itself of the body on its own.

If you asked any of those girls, "Would you like to maybe die now from the vaccine, or maybe die later from the off chance of being diagnosed and treated for cervical cancer later in life?", how many of them would answer:

"um, gee! Oka-ay, I'll take the risk to prevent the possiblity of maybe coming down with cerivcal cancer later in life."

No one has the answer to that, they didnt get the opportunity.

From the signage Ive seen regarding HPV, its a wonder men arent inquiring about it as well. It simply says the vaccine prevents cancer.

Old 06-03-2015, 07:48 PM

8,401 posts, read 9,555,754 times
What does all this have to do with mandating vaccines? Parents choices?

The CDC recommended mandated circumcision to prevent spread of disease but we aren't doing that.

Why don't we use ramped up incentives programs like Australia, or an improved information campaign to ease the fears?

With all the VAERS reports, and the lack of responsibility the drug companies have legally it worries people. It looks fishy, thats the problem. What about a transparency approach to gain trust of those concerned?

Why all the coercion and hateful speech? I think there's a better way to handle this than kicking these people out of society. It's already backfiring, and some I've talked to on the fence are now against it because of the war it's creating between the two.

I don't like it and my kids are vaccinated. I don't agree with a mandate, I think there are other ways to raise the rate.

Old 06-03-2015, 08:25 PM

I agree with you Poppysead. Ive said all along it should be a personal choice, especially if no one can present it as an absolute fact that these vaccines WILL without fail prevent the disease as well as preserve human life and functioning. No one is making either guarantee.

I stopped using antibacterial soaps back in the 80s because of all the learned professional opinions regarding creating a super virus in my kitchen sink, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or