U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2015, 10:45 AM

9,693 posts, read 5,288,262 times

Advertisements

Defendant to Judge in Legal Brief: ‘You Are a Hoe. This Court Is a Hoe’ - The Root

Quote:
Tamah Jada Clark had filed a complaint insisting that her civil rights were violated when she was arrested in 2010 after being pulled over transporting loaded semi-automatic weapons, allegedly on her way to break her child’s father out of prison. Clark said that she legally owned the guns and was not near the prison at the time of her arrest.

In an April 20 filing titled “[F--k] This Court and Everything It Stands For,” Clark laid into U.S. District Judge Willis B. Hunt, calling him a “castrated coward,” among other choice words.

“Look here, old man, when I told you I AM Justice—I meant it,” Clark wrote. “It took me about 1 month to study the history of the world and to learn the history and inner workings [of] American jurisprudence, literally. I was born to do this here. Don’t you know that your FBI and CIA have been trying to recruit me since grade school? Lol. But they’re unscrupulous losers like you, so it won’t be happening.
The funny thing is that, apart from the profanity and other insulting language and the fact that it's wrong on the law, the brief is fairly well-written. What a waste of life and talent!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2015, 10:59 AM

5,266 posts, read 4,060,463 times
This court is a hoe
Nothin less,nothin mo
What mo can I say?
I can't say no mo.

Old 04-24-2015, 11:00 AM

11,759 posts, read 5,213,572 times
Reading pro se filings of "sovereign citizen" claimants is a hoot. I recommend everyone try it sometime. For those, who has never heard of it, check this out: Sovereign citizen movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Telling the government that its laws don't apply to you never seems to work well, especially when it comes to taxes.

Mick

Old 04-24-2015, 11:03 AM

23,940 posts, read 17,603,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamah Jada Clark
Don’t you know that your FBI and CIA have been trying to recruit me since grade school?
oh yeah. I'm sure they were beating down her door in 5th grade to recruit such an outstanding citizen.

Quote:
Tamah Jada Clark had filed a complaint insisting that her civil rights were violated when she was arrested in 2010 after being pulled over transporting loaded semi-automatic weapons, allegedly on her way to break her child’s father out of prison.

Old 04-24-2015, 11:13 AM

29,957 posts, read 34,568,659 times
Was she going to get all the men out of prison or did she actually know who the babies daddy really was?

Old 04-25-2015, 08:40 AM

9,693 posts, read 5,288,262 times
I don't know if this is actually Tamah Clark (the author of the brief), but it looks like she may have a website: About - Tamah Jada Clark.com

Another golden nugget

Old 04-25-2015, 09:07 AM

3,744 posts, read 3,277,083 times
Somehow I just don't think this is going to work out for her in any helpful way...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or