Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 08:28 AM

8,342 posts, read 6,431,022 times

Advertisements

A aging news lady there, Diane Sawer interviewed him. As I said its on and on they absolutely worship this sick pervert. Talk about ugly he is the description of ugly. Channel 7 is a arm of the Democrat party I guess thsts why their so enthralled by this wierdo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2015, 08:50 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,273,813 times
  1. He's not a sick pervert
  2. Diane Sawyer is not on Channel 7 in Los Angeles. She is a long time well respected NATIONAL news anchor. She works for the network, not your local affiliate.
  3. It's not just a story on Channel 7 in Los Angeles. It's a national story. It's being followed not just by Democrats (though I'm not sure why you feel you have to make this a partisan issue). For the record, Bruce Jenner is a Republican.

Old 04-26-2015, 09:00 AM

4,236 posts, read 8,142,570 times
Isn’t this “woman” going on trial soon for vehicular manslaughter? IMO anyone who tunes into this family needs to go stick their head in the oven.

Old 04-26-2015, 09:07 AM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
It is weird that the media is all over Bruce Jenner but then again the masses love a good train wreck.
People are curious about him or her and they are interested in Jenners story.

I do think it is odd but to each there own. Is he hurting anyone? Is he chopping off heads of Christians? Is he stone cold lieing to the American public in the hopes of being elected president?

Jenners story is a harmless curiosity. if you don't like it don't tune in.

Old 04-26-2015, 10:54 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times
Leave the guy alone... its not like he doesn't have his fair shares of issues to work out...
I would say his plate is full.
I met him when he was flying his ultralite and reported a body in an overturned car in the canyon below him... he was nothing but polite and cordial

He is a tortured soul... after he answers for his action where someone got hurt let him slip into the past.... where he belongs

Old 04-26-2015, 11:13 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,479,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Leave the guy alone... its not like he doesn't have his fair shares of issues to work out...
I would say his plate is full.
I met him when he was flying his ultralite and reported a body in an overturned car in the canyon below him... he was nothing but polite and cordial

He is a tortured soul... after he answers for his action where someone got hurt let him slip into the past.... where he belongs
Quite so!

Old 04-26-2015, 12:39 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
A aging news lady there, Diane Sawer interviewed him. As I said its on and on they absolutely worship this sick pervert. Talk about ugly he is the description of ugly. Channel 7 is a arm of the Democrat party I guess thsts why their so enthralled by this wierdo.
An aging news lady? Sick pervert? Ugly? Weirdo? Thanks for showing us your true self.

His family has accepted him as has his friends. Why should it matter to you. Don't like the coverage, turn the channel.

Old 04-26-2015, 12:49 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,107,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
An aging news lady? Sick pervert? Ugly? Weirdo? Thanks for showing us your true self.

His family has accepted him as has his friends. Why should it matter to you. Don't like the coverage, turn the channel.
And...it took tremendous courage for Jenner to go public like this. Far more than a little someone behind a little screen spewing ignorance and hateful intolerance.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:11 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,474,697 times
I haven't watched any of it. Jenner sickens me. That he/she stuff should have remained his private business.

What's even more disgusting than Jenner is America's fascination with anything perverted.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:22 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,476,550 times
The whole sexchange thing to me is bizarre. It's Frankenstein stuff. And I agree with the OP - It just goes to show how sick the media is. Not that that is news. There is a lot of gay control of television, so that is why they a are using Jenner to "normalize" sex changing. I disagree with PP who says "it takes a lot of courage ... to go public." Jenner has no choice - he's already public. Second he becomes the idol posterboy once again - this time from the gay community rather than the sports world. Just like the whole Kardashian clan, he is a publicity sl*t.

I don't really understand the whole sex change thing anyways. He will never be considered a woman by anybody. Just a transsexual. I doubt there are too many guys on this forum who will want to kiss him just cuz he cuts off his stuff and gets boob and butt implants.

My advice - perhaps he ought to just get his head straightened out instead of cutting of his body parts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events