Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2015, 08:55 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
There is absolutely no damn excuse for what is going on in Baltimore ! It only highlights how out of control many blacks are and the way they view life. This has got to stop.

When I see those images on tv the only word that comes to mind begins with N. This and Ferguson have set blacks back further than they will ever imagine.

Absolutely disgusting, illiterate animals is what these people are. Never had anything, never will have anything, and are only happy when they are stealing what the rest of us work so hard to attain.

Pigs.

Don
Don, hi buddy you're late to the party! Of course the first thing that comes to your mind is those damn N's

Just curious, why haven't you answered any of my questions? I hope they aren't too complex for you.

And I'm not sure what literacy (the ability to read and write) has to do with rioting, but sure LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 08:56 PM

581 posts, read 664,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginmqi View Post
https://imgur.com/a/ReITb

These are telling photos that needs to be shared:

And may I present the most ironic image of all......

View rest here: https://imgur.com/a/ReITb
Why don't you post some pics of the Trayvon Martin riots where white teenagers were rioting. I saw a shot of some of them going in athletic stores and stealing sneakers. Why don't you post that?

Old 04-27-2015, 08:57 PM

1,188 posts, read 1,465,188 times
Good to know grandpa Don still has the n word on his mind. Must have extended curfew at the KKK nursing home tonight.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:59 PM

7,132 posts, read 9,136,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
There is absolutely no damn excuse for what is going on in Baltimore ! It only highlights how out of control many blacks are and the way they view life. This has got to stop.

When I see those images on tv the only word that comes to mind begins with N. This and Ferguson have set blacks back further than they will ever imagine.

Absolutely disgusting, illiterate animals is what these people are. Never had anything, never will have anything, and are only happy when they are stealing what the rest of us work so hard to attain.

And they have the gall to wonder why they are profiled and have no respect from decent people.

Don
If the first thing that comes to mind is the N word and not fearing for the safety of a lot of innocent residents in Baltimore, then it clearly shows you have a dark and cold heart.

There are normal residents out there fearing for their lives at the moment and my heart goes out to them.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:00 PM

29,514 posts, read 22,647,873 times
CDK in full effect here (City Data Klan)

Old 04-27-2015, 09:01 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
I heard a black commentator defending the violence and saying that tgey need to be strategic about rioting. Hear that gurgling sound America? That's your country down the drain.

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
If he were taken into custody without having his spine shattered and given due process I'm sure (maybe a hypothetical) that none of this would've taken place.

You maybe right on a technicality though...
Freddie also had a pretty long rap sheet, I'm not saying he deserved to die however if he lived a law abiding life chances are he wouldn't have have been taken into custody.

601 posts, read 460,075 times

Columbus, Oh

Lexington, Ky

Clearly all races do this. The third pic is a great example. Multiple races represented.

Last edited by shotcall; 04-27-2015 at 09:18 PM..

Old 04-27-2015, 09:02 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Don, hi buddy you're late to the party! Of course the first thing that comes to your mind is those damn N's

Just curious, why haven't you answered any of my questions? I hope they aren't too complex for you.

And I'm not sure what literacy (the ability to read and write) has to do with rioting, but sure LOL!

I didn't consider any of your questions worthy of response...........try harder.

Don

Old 04-27-2015, 09:02 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I heard a black commentator defending the violence and saying that tgey need to be strategic about rioting. Hear that gurgling sound America? That's your country down the drain.
Was that the guy on CNN? I heard that too and am still smh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events