Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 02:42 PM

613 posts, read 463,413 times

Advertisements

But... but... Obama was putting down white people!!1!111
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2015, 02:44 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
But... but... Obama was putting down white people!!1!111
what in the world are you babbling about? are you quite sure you're on the right thread?

Old 04-28-2015, 02:44 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
The riots are nothing more than crimes of opportunity.
You have very little chances of getting arrested when mass looting is occurring.

Old 04-28-2015, 02:53 PM

613 posts, read 463,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
what in the world are you babbling about? are you quite sure you're on the right thread?

I was sarcastically responding to a post above mine. I thought that was clear, but I digress.

Old 04-28-2015, 02:57 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
I was sarcastically responding to a post above mine. I thought that was clear, but I digress.
no, it wasn't clear at all that you had posted anything remotely related to the post above yours. and it still isn't.

yeah, you certainly digressed.

Old 04-28-2015, 02:58 PM

950 posts, read 924,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The riots are nothing more than crimes of opportunity.
You have very little chances of getting arrested when mass looting is occurring.
and the charges will be dropped for those arrested.
The justice system is scared if they prosecute looter and rioters, there will be a backlash involving even more looting and rioting.

However, by dropping charges, looters and rioters know there is no punishment for their actions. Thus ,.............even more looting and rioting........next time.

Old 04-28-2015, 02:59 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joke Insurance View Post
Thug is code speak.
Ahh, I see now, I didn't know that saying "hoodrats" and "thugs" is somehow bigoted now. I just heard the same drivel on CNN (no shock).
I use the same term for anyone who acts as those THUGS did last night just as I would any HOODRAT that prays upon the residents or destroys their own neighborhood.

My word, get over yourselves would you please?

thug (thŭg)
n.
1. A cutthroat or ruffian; a hoodlum.
2. also Thug One of a group of professional criminals, devotees of Kali, who robbed and murdered travelers in northern India until the mid-1800s.

hood rat
n
1. (Peoples) US a young promiscuous woman from an impoverished urban area
[C20: from 'hood; influenced by mall rat]
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Old 04-28-2015, 03:00 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,027,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smart-dumb-kid View Post
https://www.jacobinmag.com/2015/04/b...rest-protests/

With all the negativity surrounding the Baltimore riot, with many seeing it as a way for "thugs " and "hoodrats" to have an opportunity to loot, I think this would be a good article to help put the issue into context.
There are two issues in place.

1. Social inequality (gasoline)
2. Social injustice. (a match)

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VJDAY81445 View Post
and the charges will be dropped for those arrested.
The justice system is scared if they prosecute looter and rioters, there will be a backlash involving even more looting and rioting.

However, by dropping charges, looters and rioters know there is no punishment for their actions. Thus ,.............even more looting and rioting........next time.
Yup..just like Ferguson.

10 have been possibly identified...0 have been arrested.
Ferguson police are waiting for the public to watch the videos and report in the names...lol

2,248 posts, read 2,348,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
Why don't you just put the word WHITE in your sentences rather than talk circles around yourself? WHITE isn't racist, no matter how you mean it. The Politically Correct police have deemed it so. Only old WHITE people are racist bigots and with some hope coming from you, we will all be dead some day.

Funny how you can come right out and say that stuff without mods or PC police coming down on you, right?
You're coming off as someone with severe mental issues. How in the world would I know if everyone who posted bigoted/racist remarks in that other thread is White?

"Only old WHITE people are racist bigots and with some hope coming from you"

My goodness, your reading comprehension skills are either non-existent, or you're blatantly ignoring what I said and putting words in my mouth. Re-read what I originally wrote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events