Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 05:15 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,443 times

Advertisements

Jamies,
We have observed small, religious groups, huddled around their unique religious views implode upon themselves.

Some common symptoms are:

1. Leaders that adopt a view they deserve an extreme form of material wealth. The private planes, yachts, and mansions.

2. The desire of leaders to spread their legacy by founding their own personal Universities and establishing a wider audience that agrees.

3. Leaders that wish to produce children and sexually gratify themselves at the expense of young girls and against their will.

4. Leaders that exploit a minority group and rally a frustrated people to attack that group instead of the leaders themselves.

One group that fits all of these are the plantation owners of early America. They felt it was their right to bed every girl on their plantation, and considered them subhuman.

By issuing fatawa (fawtas) that claim Muslims may freely rape Christians, this narrow group of Muslims have basically declared themselves as masters.

By importing Filipino/Indian/Etc workers to tend their mansions, pay them $3 per day, force them to live in the basement, rape them at pleasure, and deny them the right to practice their religion, these same narrow Muslims act as masters complete with agents to carry out masters requests to keep the population in line.

I visited some of the big plantation homes in the US. They serve as a reminder of what man will do to his fellow man if we permit a few to declare themselves superior.

I disagree with:

"Let them destroy it. Better yet destroy all trace of the whole
misguided religion."

Instead, I stand firmly upon the words of one of the greatest men to have breathed a better life into this rock we call earth.

These are words every good Muslim can follow. They also are words every Muslim that is acting in this manner do not want to read.

The Emancipation Proclamation is very fitting for a big reason. Muslim masters refuse to allow the population to ever change their religion once or if born a Muslim. Islam is legally in many countries a State imposed shackle that cannot be removed. For example in Malaysia it is stamped on a mandatory national ID and can never be changed. A woman married and became a Christian lost her Court cases to remove it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2015, 05:51 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,073,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Very good info Woodrow.

I read about the lead trench.

In general eureka1 is correft that religions are "disturbing".

That is a good reason for new Muslim actions in Egypt

Before ancient Copt Christians were allowed a building permit the President of Egypt had to approve. Muslims demanded "a host
of conditions, including that the church be restricted to
one story, have no tower or bells, and that the village
Christians apologize to the local Muslims for publicizing
their plight in the media"

'You are a target': Muslim extremists terrorize Egypt's Coptic Christians | Fox News

If all Mosques were limited in same manner with no loud speakers neighborhoods would be more peaceful.
There are Nations that limit where Mosques can be built, there size etc and
My Families Homeland (Lithuania) for one limits the size and they can only be built of wood. i am not absolutly certain that is still in effect, the law was made in the 1400 or so. the reason I think it is still in effect is because all the Mosques in Lithuania are made of wood and are small.
But some Nations besides Lithuania that have restrictions on Mosques
China (Although China has the 5th largest population Of Muslims in the world)
North Korea
Mexico
Switzerland
Vietnam
I think here I will make note that according to the Pew report, Nations that put restrictions on Islam also place restrictions on other religions
Rising Tide of Restrictions on Religion | Pew Research Center's Religion & Public Life Project

Russia forbids the Building of Mosques.

However, not having Mosques does not have any real unsurmountable obstacle to mosques. Mosques are not essential to Islam.
Our prayer obligation is we are to pray in congregation once a week, at Friday Jummah.
Most Muslims consider any location they pray as being a Mosque, it can be an empty field, a room in any building, even an alley was, a road or a sidewalk.
there does not have to be a special building for it to be a Mosque. when Mexico did not allow the building of Mosques, the Muslims in Mexico simply used city parks as a Mosque. Unless the law has changed recently Mexico now allows Mosques, but they can not have any external features that identift them as such, That was about 10 years ago I heard that, I an not awre of any high profile Mosques in Mexico.
This is the largest one I can find and it seems to be a bit discreet.
Inside Mexico's mud-hut mosque - Al Jazeera English

Old 05-06-2015, 06:13 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,427 times
When they're done can they come bulldoze our religious buildings in Canada?

Old 05-06-2015, 06:15 PM

Woodrow

I do not question historic or current fact of a harm done to Muslim.

What I question is current harm caused by fatawa issued by a narrow group of Muslims.

We are not writing about eye for eye street fights.

We are writing about total destruction, murder, and ethnic cleansing of any group based upon any claim or impression of affront.

Example:
Sally: I like to hear a Church bell ring to celebrate a wedding.

Bobbie: Those bells are an affront, gang lets rip down that 1000 year old Church sell off the relics to black market dealers, and drive that newly married couple from town. Oh, wait keep the girl.

Old 05-06-2015, 06:51 PM

Woodrow

Lets look back at our common history a few years before the Emancipation Proclamation.

Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Fugitive Slave Act is highly similar to honor killings, families forcing to marry against a child's will and Sharia Court. Basically it called upon everyone to return a wayward slave to his master. Justice and punishment of any slave to be administered by a court of the plantation owners.

It only takes a few honor killings to keep millions in check.

Before asking a daughter if she believes she has equality with her brother for:
1. Equal treatment in the home and being allowed to sit with her fathers and brothers at the dinner table;
2. Equal education opportunity;
3. May pray along side her father;
4. Is taught the family business;
5. May marry who she elects;
6. May dress as she elects;

First look for the strings that command her to be a puppet.

There are four groups being held and/or treated subhuman slaves:
1. The Muslim women of same sect.
2. All Muslims of a different sect.
3. Non-Muslims
4. Children that are not typical.

I see this in person.

I admit I am up to something. I am not directing my posts towards you. I am writing to the man that is most responsible for the current chaos. I am asking him to both remove the destructive fatawa he issued and replace it with a new one.

Old 05-07-2015, 04:13 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,073,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Woodrow

Lets look back at our common history a few years before the Emancipation Proclamation.

Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Fugitive Slave Act is highly similar to honor killings, families forcing to marry against a child's will and Sharia Court. Basically it called upon everyone to return a wayward slave to his master. Justice and punishment of any slave to be administered by a court of the plantation owners.

It only takes a few honor killings to keep millions in check.

Before asking a daughter if she believes she has equality with her brother for:
1. Equal treatment in the home and being allowed to sit with her fathers and brothers at the dinner table;
2. Equal education opportunity;
3. May pray along side her father;
4. Is taught the family business;
5. May marry who she elects;
6. May dress as she elects;

First look for the strings that command her to be a puppet.

There are four groups being held and/or treated subhuman slaves:
1. The Muslim women of same sect.
2. All Muslims of a different sect.
3. Non-Muslims
4. Children that are not typical.

I see this in person.

I admit I am up to something. I am not directing my posts towards you. I am writing to the man that is most responsible for the current chaos. I am asking him to both remove the destructive fatawa he issued and replace it with a new one.
I have no doubt you have seen it with your own eyes. I have also seen it with my own eyes and like you was appalled.

Perhaps our difference is I do not see Islam as a religion or an organization. I see it as 1.7 billion individuals, each striving to submit to God(swt) or stating that is what they are doing. What I like most about Islam is that it is a religion I can follow as an isolated person, with no need of clergy or even a specific house of worship. My dedroom is just as much of a Mosque as any other Mosque in the world. I worship directly to God(swt) as an individual with no form of clergy coming between me and my worship.

Perhaps very many whose only connection with Islam is they say they are Muslims.
We have some who sincerely study continuously with a desire to learn and keep trying to improve their lives. We also have some who want Islam to Justify their own desires and study Islam with the intent to use Islam to justify their own actions and desires.

Islam is not a cookbook religion filled with do and don't do. It is a view of the world that we all have 5 levels of responsibility
1. That which we must do, there will be severe consequences if we deliberately do not do them
2. There are things we should do, there is no punishment if we do not do them
3. There are things that are neutral, no punishment or reward if we do or don't do then
4. There are things we are encouraged to do, no harm if we don'
5. There are things we are forbidden to do and there will be severe consequences if we do them
We are to question all things we do and determine where it fits in the levels of responsibility.

The beauty of Islam is it is direct worship with no intermediaries.
The most confusing thing about Islam is it is direct worship with no intermediaries.
There are 1.7 billion Muslims which in essence means there are 1.7 billion Mosques. every Muslim is the clergy of his Mosque. There is no central agency that has jurisdiction of every Mosque, there is no Central authority that finances every Mosque, appoints/ordains clergy or collects financial support from members. there aren't even any membership requirements or central membership roles. the slosest thing to 'Membership" is probably the formation of Islamic organizations in the USA.Which are local groups of Muslims combining resources to build a community Mosque and community center.

Yes there have been political structures based upon Islam the ealiest ones that have enjoyed some level of success was When Syria, Iraq and Yemen were the Center of Islam, Next when Persia (Iran) became the center most central power structure. the Islamic Golden era was probably when Andalusia (Spain and Portugal) was the center Of Islam, the longest era was the Ottoman Empire (Turky) When Islam did the most Westward growth. Little noticed is the Majority of Islamic growth was east ward with virtually no migration Nearly 3/4 of the world's Muslims are Asiatic and most of then hardly every heard of.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia historically had no impact on Islam until the 1960s. there was no such country as Saudi Arbia until 1929 although the al-Saud Family conquered the Arabian peninsula in 1926 . Mecca and Medina (Yattrib in the Bible) were originally separate Nations.

The opinion of many Muslims is tha Mecca and Medina are still in the Nation of Hijaz which is Illegaly occupied by Saudi Arabia. It does pose a bit of a quandary as Hijaz has no natural resources and for many millenia was a Trading center that was the focal point for world commerce.
For a better and more accurate understanding of Hijaz:
WHKMLA : History of Hejaz

What all thi means is there is no single entity called Islam. It is not an organization, it is a way of life that is followed by people of very diverse backgrounds and views. the organizational structure of Islam is identical to the organizational structure of Atheism---THERE IS NONE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events