U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 12:49 PM

13,088 posts, read 7,231,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post
http://wgcl.images.worldnow.com/images/7601493_G.jpg

Setting off ratchet alerts all across the South.

Too funny, a rep for you. Where is her mother? I want to see another public smack down by a responsible parent. I will never understand this terrorist mentality that makes taking the life of any innocent human being because of color or religion acceptable. Miss Cra Cra needs to spend some time with good white people. I'll take her for awhile, but only after her mother has a go with her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2015, 02:21 PM

24,069 posts, read 17,654,963 times
her lawyers says:

Quote:
"My client was simply venting ... it was a horrible mistake," said Moran. "The chance of her doing this again is highly improbable."
Quote:
When police searched Dickens' East Point, Ga., home, they confiscated three computers and a loaded gun.

Old 04-30-2015, 03:39 PM

1,514 posts, read 772,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
You could've atleast warned us about her looking like a gremlin, I was about to go to sleep.

She definitely deserves an ignoramus award.
Ignoranus award - dumb (anal sphincter).

Old 04-30-2015, 04:03 PM

11,759 posts, read 5,224,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post
I would throw the book at her just for having a Master's degree in legal services and yet still believing that the 1st Amendment entitles you to say anything at all without consequences. She may need to ask someone for a refund.
I am sure that a Master's degree in legal services is basically a paralegal's certificate. Probably at some for-profit diploma mill. Paralegals don't learn the First Amendment jurisprudence.

But she should have known that the First Amendment, just like the Second Amendment, is not absolute.

Mick

Old 04-30-2015, 07:08 PM

758 posts, read 584,440 times
Exclamation Stop Threats, Especially On Social Media!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
A woman was arrested in southwest Atlanta Tuesday after threatening police officers on Facebook.

East Point police said Ebony Monique Dickens, whose name is Tiffany Milan on Facebook, posted the following message on the social media site:

"All Black ppl should rise up and shoot at every white cop in the nation starting NOW.

Woman arrested for threatening police officers on Facebook - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Facebook

Old 04-30-2015, 10:14 PM

3,279 posts, read 3,774,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
There is no alternate realty. Where did you get such a stupid idea? You are always responsible for your words. There is no "just talking".

If we ever lose anonymous posting online it will be the fault of people like you. Posting crazy things is entertainment to you?
No, it will be the fault of people who don't get the Internet. To me, the very reason for its existence is for people to be able to "vent" about whatever vs actually acting out on it. I love being able to say "I wish it were legal to blow people up who block the left lane" and the like, just SAY it, as I'm simply expressing a belief or venting frustration over the irritations of life. I have said things such as that people who are "busybodies" with respect to how others parent their children and are always calling social services etc should be thrown in jail for harassment or even should be on the receiving end of someone's fist.

But no way do I have explosives on my premises and I've never hit a person with my fist in my life, but saying these things is cathartic to me and helps me process the bologna of the world.

If that's all she was doing, then that should be the end of it, even if she does it again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or