U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 03:13 PM

8,874 posts, read 12,981,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Objective analysis requires access to all the evidence. The party on MSNBC does not have this. He isn't involved in the case.
You aren't involved in the case either, yet it certainly hasn't stopped you from having opinions about it. Dr. Wecht is at least a forensic pathologist, certified as an expert witness in criminal cases. I don't think any of us here are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2015, 03:13 PM

38,674 posts, read 15,535,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Ok, so Cyril Wecht does not have credibility. Here's your homework for the day Waldo, discredit each of these opinions on Gray's injuries:
Why should I do homework for you?

Old 05-01-2015, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukesgrrl View Post
You aren't involved in the case either, yet it certainly hasn't stopped you from having opinions about it. Dr. Wecht is at least a forensic pathologist, certified as an expert witness in criminal cases. I don't think any of us here are.
And I have not declared, as expert, that it's impossible to be injured in a van either. If you think I have, please provide post.

Old 05-01-2015, 04:18 PM

430 posts, read 357,149 times
At least the "suicide theory/talking point" is slowly being put to rest.

Let the facts lead to where they may.

Old 05-01-2015, 04:43 PM

27,456 posts, read 11,534,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why should I do homework for you?
I posted a link, and the statements made by physicians, seems like you are the one intent on denying the bonafides of experts, not me

Old 05-01-2015, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I posted a link, and the statements made by physicians, seems like you are the one intent on denying the bonafides of experts, not me
No. I have no interest in your conspiracy theories. Nothing more to it than that. If you can't put something in your own words then don't expect me to do it for you.

Old 05-01-2015, 04:57 PM

5,807 posts, read 2,172,110 times
Waldo WaldoKitty..DOTH protest too much which is my first clue you are just being obstinate and refuse to realize Cops do and have committed atrocities in the name of Law enforcement and have gotten away with it like for decades..Union refuse to accept these charges, which isn't surprising..as they are the actual advocates for their union paying folk...BUT Waldo..for you to be repeating false info and suggesting their behaviours are justified..cause..just cause ...Most of those charged by such police tactics are now shown to be trumped up charges..These cops filled out their charges against Freddie Gray have been proven FALSE..Arrested unlawfully..treated like a piece of meat..thrown into van..unsecured..and within an hour..He's in Cardiac arrest....You condone this..Fine..BUT by doing so..you are condoning criminal behaviour and endorsing police brutality in the same breath (post)!!

Too Bad..So Sad..Finally, at least these abusive cops will get their day in court..unlike a falsely accused victim ..He's dead..Did not receive his day in court!

Old 05-01-2015, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Waldo WaldoKitty..DOTH protest too much which is my first clue you are just being obstinate and refuse to realize Cops do and have committed atrocities in the name of Law enforcement and have gotten away with it like for decades......
Yet again, another personal attack used as argument.

Your opinion of me is irrelevant to topic at hand.

Old 05-01-2015, 05:20 PM

14,072 posts, read 20,213,796 times
Look the whole situation is shytty whether he caused it himself or not. However, that doesn't give the "protestors" the right to act like a-holes over it.

Old 05-01-2015, 05:30 PM

5,807 posts, read 2,172,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Look the whole situation is shytty whether he caused it himself or not. However, that doesn't give the "protestors" the right to act like a-holes over it.
BUT, do you have the same outrage when sports fan burn cars and carried on to causing fires and property destructions after a game doesn't go the way they wished? As well as any other young people riotings that occur...Anytime it does..It's described as Young people out of control..Kids will be kids mentality...So by given your very own designation of "A-Hole" protesters which BTW only happened ONE afternoon/evening ( 4 days ago)..then community came out to take back their streets and KIDS..so won't happen again...Unlike any accountability for those sports fans/kids causing millions of dollars of damage were never held to accounts much less labeled as Thugs or A-Holes...Gotta Love the double standards!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or