U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2015, 09:31 AM

17,274 posts, read 14,837,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
It absolutely does.

With his track record of hypocrisy, he most likely has security that others can't afford to employ.

This is the man who talks about fair pay and "fat cats" while he makes millions off of his movies. Is he paying his PA's and stand-ins the same as what he makes? Of course not, because he's full of hot air and spouts off to the gullible sheep who listen to him and actually believe his rhetoric.
You're implying that the reason he speaks out against the people and industries he speaks out against is simply because they are rich...if that were the case, then yes, it would be hypocritical of him to be rich himself.

But he doesn't make movies complaining that some people are rich. He makes movies exposing that some are getting rich by breaking the law and by being unethical.

I will never in a million years understand why so many posters hate the very people who speak on their behalf against those who would couldn't care less about any of us and make decisions all the time that harm us for the sake of their bottom line.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2015, 09:32 AM

5,368 posts, read 5,722,424 times
White people do and sell drugs at higher rates than black people but black people are getting arrested and jailed at higher rates.

White people are more likely to deal drugs, but black people are more likely to get arrested for it - The Washington Post

Old 05-01-2015, 09:53 AM

11,759 posts, read 5,212,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Thank God for the NRA. Theirs are the only adds on TV worth listening to.
Absolutely!

Mick

Old 05-01-2015, 09:55 AM

11,759 posts, read 5,212,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
White people do and sell drugs at higher rates than black people but black people are getting arrested and jailed at higher rates.
Black people get caught more often, they are in dire need of a white drug dealer mentor to show them how to evade the po po. I guess.

Mick

Old 05-01-2015, 09:56 AM

4,925 posts, read 4,594,673 times
Hollywood crowd: We are filthy rich but we hate the rich.. my take on it... so you hate yourself cool.. try to be poor for an entire year and so if you can hack it, anybody can just be a limo liberal... it takes real dedication to be poor.

Old 05-01-2015, 10:17 AM

4,230 posts, read 5,743,098 times
I'm not surprised about that pig's statement, given Hillary’s babbling last week about reforming criminal laws and policing, it’s obvious what the campaign platform is all about this time around. The left loves pandering to the lowest common denominator.

If both these two stroked out to the point of having to be spoon fed the world would be a much better place.

Old 05-01-2015, 10:21 AM

7,932 posts, read 3,733,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
Michael Moore is nothing more than a loon with a megaphone. He's not worth being taken seriously.
We should not even respond to idiotic threads like this that start debates from an absurd assertion, from a hypocritical leftist who does not practice what he preaches.

Old 05-01-2015, 10:26 AM

15,397 posts, read 8,689,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Filmmaker Michael Moore on Thursday called for the release of all blacks jailed on drug sentences to be released, and for the police to be disarmed.

“Here’s my demand: I want every African-American currently incarcerated for drug ‘crimes’ or non-violent offenses released from prison today,” Moore tweeted.

“Next demand: Disarm the police,” he continued.

Michael Moore: Disarm the police | TheHill
Perfect. And the prison bus can drop them off at Moore's house. I'm sure he'll be happy to give them shelter, since he's such a "giver".

Old 05-01-2015, 10:28 AM

15,397 posts, read 8,689,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
You know I'm perfectly fine with Moore's demand to release all blacks who are imprisoned on drug crimes and non-violent offenses, but on one condition. ALL of those blacks have to live in HIS neighborhood and HIS area and Moore isn't allowed to move from his home for at least 5 years. Let him live with the people he's fighting so hard for for a while. If he agrees then we have a deal!
And remember, those cops really can't help you much if you call......

Old 05-01-2015, 10:30 AM

86,093 posts, read 69,914,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Filmmaker Michael Moore on Thursday called for the release of all blacks jailed on drug sentences to be released, and for the police to be disarmed.

“Here’s my demand: I want every African-American currently incarcerated for drug ‘crimes’ or non-violent offenses released from prison today,” Moore tweeted.

“Next demand: Disarm the police,” he continued.

Michael Moore: Disarm the police | TheHill
Well why not ? He probably lives in a nice, safe neighborhood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events