U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2015, 11:08 PM

625 posts, read 442,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
BBM

Pardon my ignorance but I never heard that word used. What's the meaning of it?
Skell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SKELL

1. SKELL

Felon, criminal, low-life. Usage: nationwide police slang. Originally a reference to heroin addicts who were so thin that they looked like "skeletons."
by PoliceMag on Mar 07, 2012
2. SKELL

Term used in lawenforcement in NYC to define a "sleezzy" criminal.
by Vince on Sep 28, 2013
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2015, 11:18 PM

1,736 posts, read 1,870,916 times
They've already posted bail...on a Friday night.

Must be nice.

Old 05-01-2015, 11:31 PM

1,585 posts, read 1,128,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorman View Post
400 yrs of killing black males in this country. This S__T needs to be Stopped!
I agree.

What do you think we can do to stop black males from killing so many other black males?

Old 05-01-2015, 11:37 PM

9,323 posts, read 5,819,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
They've already posted bail...on a Friday night.

Must be nice.
Police Union, like most unions, they are a bunch of thugs.

Old 05-02-2015, 12:28 AM

1,736 posts, read 1,870,916 times
The Black cop is the one facing 2nd degree murder and I bet his gofundme don't reach no where near a million dollars like Darren Wilson.

Old 05-02-2015, 01:57 AM

7,142 posts, read 8,468,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Wonder how many of those live in Baltimore?

I'm thinking not many.
No problem. They will just get the trial moved to some lily white suburb, where lots of cops live.

Old 05-02-2015, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Can you at least wait to see if anyone is acquitted before blaming acquittals on racist jurors..
The history of racist white cops being acquitted by all white / mostly white juries is well established. The odds are in their favor for acquittal. Will the notoriety of this case be enough to make this case an exception, we'll see.

Old 05-02-2015, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculator View Post
I agree. And what caused this particular case to be brought to trial? Video. I saw on the news a police officer smashing a woman's phone because she was videotaping an arrest. What the officer didn't know was that someone else was taping the woman getting her phone smashed by the police. By the way, it is legal to tape the police as long as you're not impeding them.
He was a U.S. marshal. Boy that story sure disappeared fast. I'm sure they slapped his wrist very hard.

Old 05-02-2015, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I'd predict police departments in places like Baltimore will have a difficult time retaining and recruiting Cops in the near future.

Who can risk someone dying in your custody and you being prosecuted for murder just to appease an angry crowd.
ZOMG, what is the world coming to. Expecting cops to be accountable for prisoners who die in their custody. What an unreasonable expectation.

How about this for an idea. Simply better train cops and develop new techniques for arresting people without killing or injuring them. Then the cops wouldn't have to worry about being prosecuted for murder to appease anybody. I think if they try really hard they can come up with a solution for transporting prisoners to jail, without paralyzing them.

Well we are at it, we could train them not to arrest anybody without a legitimate probable cause.

Old 05-02-2015, 03:08 AM

38,717 posts, read 15,496,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
The Black cop is the one facing 2nd degree murder and I bet his gofundme don't reach no where near a million dollars like Darren Wilson.
Darren Wilson was never charged, found to have acted properly in sending the thug, Michael Brown, to his maker, and cleared of any wrong doing by the US DOJ. All of the witnesses against him were found to be liars, recanted their story when put under oath, or were not even there.

Yet despite this, he faced death threats, a huge witch hunt orchestrated by the MSM, every race huckster in the USA, NAACP, National Bar Association (Black Lawyers), and even Obama. Yet he did nothing wrong except to defend himself against a violent thug. All of this simply because he is White.

He deserves the million dollars and more. He should file suit against everyone listed above.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events