U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-03-2015, 07:06 PM
 
3,098 posts, read 2,222,910 times
Reputation: 6039

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I'm familiar with that and also with the number of scientists who have provided evidence to discredit it. Did you know that Jensen's "study" was financed with a 1 million dollar grant from a white supremacist organization? I'm really surprised you didn't rely upon the one that Heritage uses, the Jason Richwine dissertation; that's the one most white racists rely on. Are you aware that in order to measure intelligence you have to use a culturally neutral IQ test and that has proven to be an almost impossible task? Did you know that some years after Jensen published his results he went back and retested black children in a different environment, where they felt more comfortable and they scored significantly higher? Did you know that the one factor that has the single largest effect on lowered IQ is malnutrition? Are you aware that Atheists have a higher IQ than religious people do? Were you aware that among Christians, Episcopalians have the highest IQ at 109 and Pentecostals the lowest at 92? Should I go on?

When someone feels the need to prove that their 'white DNA' makes them smarter than anyone else it reminds me of Hitler era eugenics in which certain people were sterilized because of their "inferior race" Doesn't look like some of us have moved very far past that way of thinking does it?
I do not agree that IQ is primarily genetically driven, but the big fly in the ointment of your post is that the studies cited DO NOT SHOW WHITES AS HAVING THE HIGHEST IQ.

Thus, when you go on a diatribe about white supremacy, it rings false. It shows that you have been programed with a standard response to any kind of departure from liberal orthodoxy...whether it fits the situation or not.

Particularly telling is that these studies show Jews as the highest IQ people...a people that white supremacists classically scapegoat and attack.

It is time that you and others who think alike understand that increasingly, Americans are not afraid to say what they think, and will not break into the standard chorus of apologies when accused of racism. People are tired of the failure and criminality coming out of the black community, they no longer believe that it is a legacy of slavery, and they want answers as to why, year after year, decade after decade, American blacks fail.

If you do not agree with the man (and I don't) then yes, post your refutation. Leave the accusations of white supremacy at the door when they are demonstrably false, and remember that whether you agree with it or not, the man has a right to say it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
That (bolded text) is absolutely against the law, if you have witnessed it, why haven't you complained about it? I would have...You are never allowed to hire a lesser qualified applicant because of their race or ethnicity, I posted the laws on the matter, did you read it?
Because the burden of proof would be on me and the most likely outcome would be that I am fired for rocking the boat.

I am not going to call you naïve, but...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-03-2015, 07:54 PM
 
Location: Portland, OR
424 posts, read 267,320 times
Reputation: 679
Quote:
Originally Posted by VJDAY81445 View Post
It doesn't help when the president of the United States says about a young black thug ( Trayvon Martin )............."if I had a son ,he would look just like Trayvon"


When the President of the United States wants to make a street thug his hypothetical son, we got trouble !
In what way is Trayvon Martin a thug?! He was a teenager who was murdered by an actual thug for walking while black. And then off course Zimmerman gets off free of charge because the US justice system is messed up beyond repair and Florida law says the gun is always right.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2015, 08:00 PM
 
Location: Ozark Mountains Arkansas
1,795 posts, read 1,107,269 times
Reputation: 3566
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCityBassWorks View Post
In what way is Trayvon Martin a thug?! He was a teenager who was murdered by an actual thug for walking while black. And then off course Zimmerman gets off free of charge because the US justice system is messed up beyond repair and Florida law says the gun is always right.....
You're right, he wasn't a thug, he was the "no limit n!gga!", or at least that's what he called himself on social media with his pictures of himself holding guns and wads of cash.

This has already been through the courts, what you believe and what is fact seems to be two different things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2015, 08:00 PM
 
599 posts, read 721,790 times
Reputation: 719
He is a thug because he attacked a stranger, only for asking what he was doing in the neighborhood. He thought he could whoop Zimmerman, maybe even kill him, and he almost did. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2015, 08:02 PM
 
Location: Ozark Mountains Arkansas
1,795 posts, read 1,107,269 times
Reputation: 3566
Quote:
Originally Posted by teakboat View Post
He is a thug because he attacked a stranger, only for asking what he was doing in the neighborhood. He thought he could whoop Zimmerman, maybe even kill him, and he almost did. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
don't confuse them with facts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2015, 08:09 PM
 
Location: DFW - Coppell / Las Colinas
29,967 posts, read 34,577,096 times
Reputation: 35969
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCityBassWorks View Post
He was a teenager who was murdered by an actual thug for walking while black. And then off course Zimmerman gets off free of charge because the US justice system is messed up beyond repair and Florida law says the gun is always right.....
If what you say is true, Eric Holders DOJ would have brought charges.
Same can be said about Mike Brown.

Even Obama's man, Eric the bold found no problems with the way it all went down. I'm sure they tried really hard and wanted it Oh so badly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2015, 08:23 PM
 
Location: Houston, Texas
227 posts, read 221,596 times
Reputation: 240
Jesus, this thread is a mess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2015, 08:28 PM
 
Location: Oceania
8,623 posts, read 5,900,867 times
Reputation: 8318
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
No, the real problem white conservatives had with Obama’s statements on Trayvon Martin is rooted in the president identifying with other blacks. We’ve seen this over and over from conservatives. Selecting a black AG, there’s a problem. Identifying with a black child murdered, there’s a problem. Being against blacks being gunned down by the police, there’s a problem! There will be no pleasing your type for this president.

Luckily Obama fundamentally changed America for the better
and this type of thinking is now under attack. The American status-quo will defiantly not go down without a fight…


Obama is not "African-American" in the fact he is not descended from slaves. He was raised as a white kid away from the inner cities of the mainland. His life on the mainland has been elite universities, community organizer and government employee. Obama is of the elite. He owns a mansion in Chicago and is worth millions. Modern US politicians don't crawl from under rocks and run for office. It requires money and a lot of important people behind you. He was tapped on the shoulder for some reason.

I don't understand how he identifies with black America or how black America identifies with him as he isn't a typical brother down with the struggle. His father may have been black; big deal. He wasn't American so is not part of American's past or history. Where is the struggle?

How in the world has Obama fundamentally changed America for the better? Put that question up as a poll. Obamacare will not be fully implemented until 2017; when he leaves office. Does he really want the American people kicked in the teeth while he is in office? We will find out in 2 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2015, 08:50 PM
 
1,190 posts, read 1,073,554 times
Reputation: 1783
Quote:
Originally Posted by teakboat View Post
He is a thug because he attacked a stranger, only for asking what he was doing in the neighborhood. He thought he could whoop Zimmerman, maybe even kill him, and he almost did. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
By that logic, isn't Zimmerman a thug for chasing him around the neighborhood and making presumptions about him that proved unwarranted?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2015, 09:13 PM
 
Location: la la land
27,288 posts, read 11,400,826 times
Reputation: 19308
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
I do not agree that IQ is primarily genetically driven, but the big fly in the ointment of your post is that the studies cited DO NOT SHOW WHITES AS HAVING THE HIGHEST IQ.

Thus, when you go on a diatribe about white supremacy, it rings false. It shows that you have been programed with a standard response to any kind of departure from liberal orthodoxy...whether it fits the situation or not.

Particularly telling is that these studies show Jews as the highest IQ people...a people that white supremacists classically scapegoat and attack.

It is time that you and others who think alike understand that increasingly, Americans are not afraid to say what they think, and will not break into the standard chorus of apologies when accused of racism. People are tired of the failure and criminality coming out of the black community, they no longer believe that it is a legacy of slavery, and they want answers as to why, year after year, decade after decade, American blacks fail.

If you do not agree with the man (and I don't) then yes, post your refutation. Leave the accusations of white supremacy at the door when they are demonstrably false, and remember that whether you agree with it or not, the man has a right to say it.



Because the burden of proof would be on me and the most likely outcome would be that I am fired for rocking the boat.

I am not going to call you naïve, but...
umm..I never said whites have the highest IQ, and I never said that was your argument. The theme of this thread has been that blacks are inferior and/or have lower IQs, and I will speak out against that whenever and wherever I can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top