U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2015, 10:49 AM

2,702 posts, read 3,751,223 times

Advertisements

Wish we could just blow all of them up and be done with it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2015, 10:50 AM

1,068 posts, read 738,734 times
I think in the Uk muslims are just about tolerated now, due to man, many indescretions, ( we had 14 child sex gangs in Northern England, each having ten, or so members, who would trade young English, and yes some Asian girls, around themselves). This must have been a massive cover up from the muslim communities in these towns, as all the accused/guilty were taxi drivers , kebab workers, asylum seekers, basically, no individuals with any benefit to Britain. You have a corrupt Bangladeshi Muslim mayor in East London ( there has only been 1 of 1), illegal immigration, sham marriages, benefit scroungers, genital mutilation on a grand scale,a Trojan Horse plot to elect ISIS sympathisers in schools, ( at least 20)... and countless foiled terror plots, and some sadly, successful ones. Of course not all Muslims are like that, far from it, but that is the reason for Islamaphobia in Britain. I don't like it but you cant blame Britain. Islam get a grip.

Old 05-04-2015, 11:01 AM

45,507 posts, read 18,030,591 times
^Indeed. Don't forget that poor fellow in the UK who was ambushed on the street and then head chopped off with a machete while the killer was shouting to Allah. The guy was a soldieron leave too.

Old 05-04-2015, 11:03 AM

19,863 posts, read 14,741,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Where the Muslims are not happy:

They're not happy in Gaza.
They're not happy in Egypt.
They're not happy in Libya.
They're not happy in Morocco.
They're not happy in Iran.
They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Pakistan.
They're not happy in Syria.
They're not happy in Lebanon.
They're not happy in Indonesia.

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Australia.
They're happy in England.
They're happy in France.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Germany.
They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in the USA.
They're happy in Norway.

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame [for their unhappiness]?

Not Islam...not their leadership...not themselves... They blame the countries in which they are HAPPY! And they want to change the countries in which they're happy, to be like the countries they came from, where they were unhappy.

Try to find logic in that.
Good one! Of course they will only bring their unhappiness with them where ever they go

Old 05-04-2015, 11:07 AM

45,507 posts, read 18,030,591 times
One of the terrorists. Now a dead terrorist.

FBI knew of 'draw Muhammad' shooting suspect Elton Simpson | Daily Mail Online

Old 05-04-2015, 11:13 AM

1,385 posts, read 1,208,239 times
Funny how Muslims are insulted by silly cartoons, yet I would think 99.99% of Muslims in the west at least do things on a daily basis that would be blasphemous were the prophet still around -- anything involving electricity or the combustion engine, flying, reading anything non-religious, dressing in western clothes, most medicines, etc. At some point in time all of these things came about as a result of technologies and conceptualizing that was in defiance of religious orthodoxy.

Old 05-04-2015, 11:15 AM

1,385 posts, read 1,208,239 times
Sharpton'll be booking a flight for Dallas any minute now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Old 05-04-2015, 11:17 AM

6,157 posts, read 3,500,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken S. View Post
Funny how Muslims are insulted by silly cartoons, yet I would think 99.99% of Muslims in the west at least do things on a daily basis that would be blasphemous were the prophet still around -- anything involving electricity or the combustion engine, flying, reading anything non-religious, dressing in western clothes, most medicines, etc. At some point in time all of these things came about as a result of technologies and conceptualizing that was in defiance of religious orthodoxy.
One of the things that has stuck with me is that the terrorists who flew into our WTC's spent their 'training time' in Florida boozing it up with strippers. Then killed in the name of Allah.

Old 05-04-2015, 11:20 AM

559 posts, read 230,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
or Pam Geller wanted and expected violence, I can not hink of any reason they would have had the contest in the suburb of Dallas with the largest Muslim population.
Nice verbal jiu jitsu trying to turn the target of an attempted terrorist murder into the bad guy. Fail. So what if she wanted to stand up to the terrorists and send them an in-your-face message that Americans aren't afraid and won't be bullied by the Charlie Hebdo massacre? Like all bullies, Muslim terrorists are cowards. For the most part they launch sneak attacks against soft targets to make themselves appear powerful and sew intimidation. Well guess what? They bit off more than they could chew when they picked an art exhibit in Garland Texas. ... And maybe THAT's why she picked it as her spot to take a stand. Good choice Ms Geller! A GPD cop with a handgun took out two terrorists armed with AK-47s.

Bring it.

Sincerely,

Texas

Old 05-04-2015, 11:23 AM

2,541 posts, read 2,159,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyAMG View Post
Freedom of speech is one thing. Antagonistic slander is another.

I can go to a new black panther rally and yell the N word at the top of my lungs, but expecting to come out unharmed.... not guaranteed.

This is not a freedom of speech issue.. it's islamophobia perpetrated by militant racist European and American secular Jews and anti-islamic Christians.

There are 660 million muslims and they all would defend the prophet to the death.

I'm not saying I love Islam. I DO NOT. What I'm saying is: "mess with bull you get the horns" regardless of freedom of speech. If that bull happens to be a 660 ton brain damaged indoctrinated psychotic raging killer that will do anything to defend its honor... well... you may not want to ride it.
Damn straight. And also, freedom of speech is freedom of political speech. It is NOT about "say what you want whenever you want".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events