U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2015, 08:24 AM

13,266 posts, read 10,061,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Then don't make sarcastic a statement and open ended questions. Add to a thread by not veering of the topic.
I wasn't being sarcastic at all, and I'm VERY MUCH on topic.

You made a comment about race and behavior. I made a comment about race and behavior.

What's so hard to understand??

Black Jews, The UK, South Africa are all going through their Movements...

There's a Movement going on. And certain demographics are more involved this time than in the past.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2015, 10:19 AM

21,207 posts, read 15,378,220 times
Quote:
Blacks in Israel protest. Blacks is the US riot. Big difference.

https://youtu.be/_6-ifVXEAMg
Protesters, police clash at Ethiopian Israeli demo against police brutality - Israel - Israel News | Haaretz
Police: Non-Ethiopian Groups Radicalized Protest - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva
The white (ashkenazic) Jews in Israel of European descent who are the minority do have some bad apples as other countries do. Being an Israeli doesn't stop white immigrants bringing their prejudice with them and creating generational prejudice. Keep in mind that for the most part these white Jews are nor descended from the survivors of the holocaust or from eastern Europe.
Interesting.

Looks like a "riot" to me:

Protests by Ethiopian Jews turn violent - CNN Video

Whatever terminology people choose to use, the impetus appears to be the same - Black citizens hassled and assaulted for no reason.

It's indefensible.

Old 05-05-2015, 01:19 PM

20,916 posts, read 22,887,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Interesting.

Looks like a "riot" to me:

Protests by Ethiopian Jews turn violent - CNN Video

Whatever terminology people choose to use, the impetus appears to be the same - Black citizens hassled and assaulted for no reason.

It's indefensible.
Compared to the US or France, it was a noisy block party.

Old 05-05-2015, 03:01 PM

13,266 posts, read 10,061,207 times
Quote:
Compared to the US or France, it was a noisy block party.
Oh please.

What are you trying to do here? What's your motive??

You didn't want to listen. People rioted. It's been happening since the beginning of time. It's not brain science.

Old 05-05-2015, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Oh please.

What are you trying to do here? What's your motive??

You didn't want to listen. People rioted. It's been happening since the beginning of time. It's not brain science.
Before going any further with your comments, you may want to read some of my past posts. I LIVE in Israel for about 6 weeks every year. You want to see riots in Israel then look up the Haredi who started some massive fires because a law changed that required them to do military service and work.

Old 05-05-2015, 05:12 PM

7,328 posts, read 3,795,614 times
Quote:
Before going any further with your comments, you may want to read some of my past posts. I LIVE in Israel for about 6 weeks every year. You want to see riots in Israel then look up the Haredi who started some massive fires because a law changed that required them to do military service and work.
So the argument is about quality of the riot no the issue that caused it?

Old 05-05-2015, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
So the argument is about quality of the riot no the issue that caused it?

The problem in Israel is that the white western European Jews, who are a minority, think they are better then everyone else. All one has to do is look at who is moving into the settlements in the West Bank; It's them. I'm Mizrahi and I've dealt with their negativity. If it's not the Blacks then it's the Sephardics/Mizrahis or the Arabs. That being said it doesn't even come close to what its like in the US or currently in France.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or