U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 08:28 AM

15,287 posts, read 16,828,849 times

Advertisements

All white upstate NY police officers pull over four black officers who are in uniform and have their shields prominently displayed.

ALL WHITE UPSTATE NY POLICE PULL OVER & DRAW GUNS ON FOUR BIG, SCARY BLACK...POLICE OFFICERS in News Forum

Quote:
Yep. This really happened.

After receiving a 911 call from a women about four big scary people wearing bullet-proof vests, the Rockland County Police Department in upstate New York decided they needed to show up in full force to shut this frightening band of thugs down.

Except, they weren't thugs. They were licensed parole officers, two men and two women, in full uniform, with badges. What they were, was black. They weren't even big, but their blackness, to the 911 caller, maybe made them look larger than life.

Their names are Mario Alexandre, Sheila Penister, Annette Thomas-Prince, and Samuel Washington—four licensed New York state parole officers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2015, 08:35 AM

11,759 posts, read 5,205,792 times
First, I said, oh crazy 911 caller being paranoid, that's it. But then I read the allegations:

Quote:
"I was violently pulled out of the vehicle, and I was slammed against the vehicle," Alexandre told CNN's Jason Carroll.
The parole officers state that they were all wearing their department-issued bullet proof vests with their gold badges displayed prominently around their necks. Additionally, they said their car had an official New York State placard displayed conspicuously on the dashboard, according to court documents.
Alexandre and his colleagues were ordered to "raise their arms high in the air." Alexandre stated he was "punched" by a police lieutenant and was "forced out of his vehicle despite having identified himself as a parole officer," the documents state.
Penister said that when she attempted to show her New York State ID to a police sergeant, he "became enraged and approached her in a threatening manner with his hand held on the butt of his gun," court documents state. When all parole officers were identified, they allege they were still forcibly detained and not permitted to leave.
What's funny to me is imagining in my head of the internal conflict within some of the C-D posters who are pro-police 100% of the time, and pro-white 100% of the time, at the same time. When the blacks are playing on the your team, the decision is not so easy as usual.

Mick

Old 05-12-2015, 09:59 AM

15,287 posts, read 16,828,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
First, I said, oh crazy 911 caller being paranoid, that's it. But then I read the allegations:

What's funny to me is imagining in my head of the internal conflict within some of the C-D posters who are pro-police 100% of the time, and pro-white 100% of the time, at the same time. When the blacks are playing on the your team, the decision is not so easy as usual.

Mick
Yeah, I agree. I cannot fathom the people who cannot admit the amount of racism that still exists in the US.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:53 AM

3,744 posts, read 3,272,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
All white upstate NY police officers pull over four black officers who are in uniform and have their shields prominently displayed.

ALL WHITE UPSTATE NY POLICE PULL OVER & DRAW GUNS ON FOUR BIG, SCARY BLACK...POLICE OFFICERS in News Forum
Hi Nana

This is something we faced many times in my career.. fake police ... very common practice in drug rips

The videotape shows no physical force as alleged by one of the plaintiffs
Police responding did their job.. properly

I used to work an area with a head shop that catered to guess what... dopers.. so I would pay special attention to it

One day I drove by and saw a man crouching down in his car... which on its face was nothing but given the location raised my suspicions.. so I parked around the corner and did a sneaky pete walkup on him.. as I got to the car I saw he had numerous small vials on the floorboard and was placing a white powdery substance in the vials.. maybe a hundred or more... I stuck my gun in his ear and told him to freeze.. he did.. then telling me he was a policeman and was armed and had a badge and id... I asked him where his gun was and disarmed him.. I took him out of the car handcuffed...

I looked at his id (badge and picture ) spoke with him briefly and then un-cuffed him.. We had a good laugh.. he was undercover narco from a neighboring jurisdiction... he was putting manitol in the vials for a sting he was doing

He knew what I did was reasonable... he would have done the same thing in my position

In this case the officers responding were reasonable.. the civil suit is because the parole agents got their panties in a wad... my bet is that they dont prevail.. even in civil court

Fake police are an issue for us.. badges mean nothing today.. we all know the drill.. they did too.. they just want to make a point and found an attorney to try to make them some money.. I liked her definition of "civil assault".. panties in a bind more like it. Color is something they are trying to exploit for profit.. it had nothing to do with the officers actions.

Old 05-12-2015, 11:37 AM

10,032 posts, read 6,858,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Hi Nana

This is something we faced many times in my career.. fake police ... very common practice in drug rips

The videotape shows no physical force as alleged by one of the plaintiffs
Police responding did their job.. properly

I used to work an area with a head shop that catered to guess what... dopers.. so I would pay special attention to it

One day I drove by and saw a man crouching down in his car... which on its face was nothing but given the location raised my suspicions.. so I parked around the corner and did a sneaky pete walkup on him.. as I got to the car I saw he had numerous small vials on the floorboard and was placing a white powdery substance in the vials.. maybe a hundred or more... I stuck my gun in his ear and told him to freeze.. he did.. then telling me he was a policeman and was armed and had a badge and id... I asked him where his gun was and disarmed him.. I took him out of the car handcuffed...

I looked at his id (badge and picture ) spoke with him briefly and then un-cuffed him.. We had a good laugh.. he was undercover narco from a neighboring jurisdiction... he was putting manitol in the vials for a sting he was doing

He knew what I did was reasonable... he would have done the same thing in my position

In this case the officers responding were reasonable.. the civil suit is because the parole agents got their panties in a wad... my bet is that they dont prevail.. even in civil court

Fake police are an issue for us.. badges mean nothing today.. we all know the drill.. they did too.. they just want to make a point and found an attorney to try to make them some money.. I liked her definition of "civil assault".. panties in a bind more like it. Color is something they are trying to exploit for profit.. it had nothing to do with the officers actions.

Quote:
I stuck my gun in his ear and told him to freeze.
Quote:

So now it's reasonable to walk right up to someone and stick a gun in their ear? That sentiment adds legs to this guy's position......specifically at 9:22 of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oHEc7QjZ4Q

Last edited by Rick Roma; 05-12-2015 at 12:29 PM..

Old 05-12-2015, 07:03 PM

15,294 posts, read 7,146,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post

I got to the car I saw he had numerous small vials on the floorboard and was placing a white powdery substance in the vials.. maybe a hundred or more...
Not saying I don't believe what you said, but it seems odd that he'd be filling vials right in his car in a parking lot instead of uh, maybe someplace a little more private.

Doesn't sound unreasonable to me that you detained him. Filling vials with a white substance in the middle of a parking lot sounds like RAS to me.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:27 PM

5,409 posts, read 9,556,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
Doesn't sound unreasonable to me that you detained him. Filling vials with a white substance in the middle of a parking lot sounds like RAS to me.
Whereas driving in a car is not.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:41 PM

7,142 posts, read 8,430,229 times
Perfect title for this thread. We all ready have people getting stopped for Driving While Black. So why not stop them for Enforcing The Law While Black? Hell it should just be illegal be black in America. Then it would take all the guess work out of it for the cops. They could just stop black people anytime they want to.

Old 05-12-2015, 08:40 PM

23,903 posts, read 31,123,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post

I'm betting the suit gets dismissed. Dash cams show no assault, no one being "dragged" out of the car, and the 911 call didn't even mention race.

Parole officers are looking for some money on this one.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:22 PM

7,142 posts, read 8,430,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
So now it's reasonable to walk right up to someone and stick a gun in their ear? That sentiment adds legs to this guy's position......specifically at 9:22 of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oHEc7QjZ4Q
That guy takes the words right out of my mouth. I have been anti-police my entire life. Well since i was about 15 anyway, when I first realized that cops were not heros. But rather just low life criminal thug gangsters who harassed and robbed honest hard working people, the same way any criminals did.

But now for the first time I feel like I'm not in the minority anymore. Finally the majority of people are starting to realize that the police are nothing but gutless, pathetic, coward, criminal thugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or