U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2015, 11:14 AM

2,334 posts, read 1,659,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post

This famous case involved a white-on-white attack, with rapes of an adult and a minor and burning victims alive. Cheshire, Connecticut, home invasion murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I remember that one, insane.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2015, 03:29 PM

690 posts, read 458,743 times
Good reason to keep guns in the house. Maybe the invaders butts would be shot dead. Never to terrorize anyone ever again.

Old 05-15-2015, 03:43 PM

14,072 posts, read 20,144,875 times
This is why I have multiple guns hidden all over my place. You never know when you'll need one.

Old 05-15-2015, 03:56 PM

1,955 posts, read 2,880,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
If you have been on this forum long enough (3 days or more), you'd notice that about 80% of the opinions posted concerning this type of crime devolve into "blacks are the problem". The point I was making is that this kind of horrible crime can be perpetrated by a person of any color. A preemptive post, if you will.

This famous case involved a white-on-white attack, with rapes of an adult and a minor and burning victims alive. Cheshire, Connecticut, home invasion murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wichita Massacre involved a black-on-white attack, with gang rapes and execution style murders. Wichita Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

F-ed up. R.I.P.

Mick

P.S. Watch, I predict that posts that follow this one will be all about how blacks commit crimes more frequently.
Not to mention that the OP has an agenda that's pretty transparent. He's all over threads about black criminals, but when other posters start threads on white people behaving badly the OP is nowhere to be found. Unless it's some minor offense, then he pops in to defend them and bleat about "false outrage."

I enjoy watching forensics and crime documentaries. It doesn't take long to figure out there are plenty of horrific crimes committed by people of all races.

Old 05-15-2015, 05:19 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,253,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
Not to mention that the OP has an agenda that's pretty transparent. He's all over threads about black criminals, but when other posters start threads on white people behaving badly the OP is nowhere to be found. Unless it's some minor offense, then he pops in to defend them and bleat about "false outrage."

I enjoy watching forensics and crime documentaries. It doesn't take long to figure out there are plenty of horrific crimes committed by people of all races.

Ditto to all. I also enjoy true crime stories and forensic shows. The OP has confirmation bias, so most of his posts are about black folks committing crimes.

Old 05-15-2015, 06:09 PM

11,456 posts, read 8,135,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Can you prove that he's defending those scumbags? All he said is that horrible crimes can be committed by people of any color. Doesn't sound like a defense to me.

Its saying: "Its ok that these black thugs did this...after all, white people break the law too! So its totally ok!!!""

Old 05-17-2015, 07:12 PM

44,582 posts, read 43,115,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Its saying: "Its ok that these black thugs did this...after all, white people break the law too! So its totally ok!!!""
No. It's like saying "it doesn't matter what race those thugs were. Do the crime, do the time, period". If those are thugs who committed a horrible crime, why is it so important to focus on the race of the criminals, and not the crime committed?

Old 05-17-2015, 07:42 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,253,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
LOl, you know good and well that he said no such thing.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:07 PM

3,217 posts, read 1,632,271 times
After seeing horrible stories like this, I just hope that anti gun folks can understand why people want to have firearms for self protection. We should not be told what type of firearms we can have, or how many rounds our magazines can hold. Personal protection for our families is our responsibility.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:48 PM

4,730 posts, read 10,933,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
After seeing horrible stories like this, I just hope that anti gun folks can understand why people want to have firearms for self protection. We should not be told what type of firearms we can have, or how many rounds our magazines can hold. Personal protection for our families is our responsibility.
Get over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or