U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 01:30 PM

9,715 posts, read 13,320,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
No.

And there WON'T be.

I'm really not understanding this thread and the need to find these mangy animals "innocent".

In the thread on Freddie Gray, many of these same posters caping for these bikers were doing back flips trying to say how Gray ripped 80% of his spine from his body and CRUSHED his own voicebox. They were supporting the police to the fullest. Even said that Freddie eating lead paint as a kid made him damage himself as an adult.

It's the complete opposite in THIS thread.

The bikers are the "heroes" and the cops are the "criminals".

Hmmmmmm....
One of the members of this club: Queens of Sheba Motorcycle Club - Killeen Chapter
is in jail. Is she a "mangy animal" too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2015, 06:06 PM

22,952 posts, read 22,542,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
I'm pretty sure that this scenario is closer to the truth than anything the police spokesman is feeding us.

It seems like the criminal justice system around Waco is out of control. I'd like to see the Justice Department step in. I'm waiting for some of the media (Associated Press, Washington Post) to start hammering them once they start releasing more information.
Are you saying Waco went Whacko?

Old 05-26-2015, 06:33 PM

421 posts, read 324,718 times
Here is some info on the "Mangy Animals"

'They're Not Gang Members': Bikers Protest Mass Arrests In Waco | WRVO Public Media

Old 05-27-2015, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandphi View Post
Yep, obviously these groups "Other clubs that belong to the umbrella group include the Christian Motorcycle Association, Bikers Against Child Abuse, Legacy Vets and Vise Grip, a club that builds and rides pre-1970 custom Harley choppers." are drug dealing,woman abusing,child slave trading evil doers that should be stopped at all costs!

Were "outlaw" bikers there? Certainly! Were some bent on trouble? I'd say so when the Cossacks showed up they had to KNOW that there was a high possibility that something would jump off with the Bandidos.

Did it require the response that was given or could the police have stopped the trouble before it started...

Old 05-27-2015, 02:30 PM

3,743 posts, read 1,806,463 times
Biker attorney seeks to replace judges, demands immediate release of clients - WacoTrib.com: Twin-peaks-biker-shooting

Old 05-27-2015, 04:58 PM

I would guess if push comes to shove a Writ of Habious Corpeus motion will be filed. At least that way they (the D.A.) will have to show probable cause to hold the 160 or let 'em walk.

Just being there ain't gonna work...

Old 06-01-2015, 06:15 PM

3,299 posts, read 1,873,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I would guess if push comes to shove a Writ of Habious Corpeus motion will be filed. At least that way they (the D.A.) will have to show probable cause to hold the 160 or let 'em walk.

Just being there ain't gonna work...
"Earlier today, detainees in the Jack Harwell Detention Center in Waco were told that in exchange for bond reductions, they must sign a document stating the Waco police “had the right to arrest the inmate and that he/she will not file a lawsuit against McLennan County and/or the City of Waco.”

TEXAS TYRANNY: WACO JUDGE AGREES TO LET MOST BIKERS GO – IF THEY SIGN A CONTRACT VOWING NOT TO SUE FOR WRONGFUL ARREST | Washington Weekly News

Old 06-02-2015, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
"Earlier today, detainees in the Jack Harwell Detention Center in Waco were told that in exchange for bond reductions, they must sign a document stating the Waco police “had the right to arrest the inmate and that he/she will not file a lawsuit against McLennan County and/or the City of Waco.”

TEXAS TYRANNY: WACO JUDGE AGREES TO LET MOST BIKERS GO – IF THEY SIGN A CONTRACT VOWING NOT TO SUE FOR WRONGFUL ARREST | Washington Weekly News
I'd most likely NEVER sign. Being presented with that kind of document would say to me "get ready to file, they're toast".

Old 06-12-2015, 06:47 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,000,303 times
Another good article on this tragedy.

What Happened In Waco | The Aging Rebel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events