Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2015, 09:30 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Who or what is Kimbo Slice, lol?
Your dream date ????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1bccKa_0R0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2015, 09:35 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,837,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
I am not going to click on that article, no need to look at those poor, cute dogs or that ugly *****er! He should go to jail. A shrek like football player under threat by small dogs!?

B.S!
Classic, lol

Old 05-31-2015, 09:36 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,754,485 times
You have to be evil and in a rage to be so cruel to animals as to kill them.

Old 05-31-2015, 09:40 AM

50,768 posts, read 36,458,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Your dream date ???
Ummm....no.

Old 05-31-2015, 10:03 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,823,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Thanks for posting his pic..yeah that is him...I think Kimbo is nicer though...

Old 05-31-2015, 10:53 AM

1,739 posts, read 1,916,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
God.
Why are so many of these players such disgusting thugs?

Guess the same hormonal soup that makes them good players wonks their brains.
Because men in sports are generally neanderthal a-hole pigs that's why.

I would gladly bash this guys head in. Poor dog !

Old 05-31-2015, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguylh View Post
Go crazy if you want, but while he handled this situation poorly, I've sometimes fantasized about drop-kicking the dumb little things myself at times when I've encountered them. I've been around yorkies, and they're just about the most annoying snotty-acting brats you ever would have the bad luck of being around. They can't keep their mouths shut, they bite at you, they act like the entire world is their territory, and most owners whom I've seen don't do much of anything about it, and if you so much as pop them or kick them off of your ankles they get mad at YOU.

Our neighbors previously had one that would even trespass onto my property yapping furiously, harassing me in my personal space, at other times running all the way from its house to where my daughter was getting off the bus and it would circle her ankles trying to bite at her. The same thing kept happening day ever day until I started waiting at the bus stop with a baseball bat. I was also thinking of getting a trap, catching it that way and taking it to a dog shelter. The owners of such dogs sure ought to do SOMETHING, yet many seem almost PROUD of how their yorkies flap their gums non-stop over every little thing and act so aggressive towards others. (In my case, they finally did something about it when I started turning my larger dogs loose when their dog showed up in such places.)

We can only speculate, but I can imagine that his girlfriend probably kept that dog around all the time even if he didn't necessarily want it around, and she was probably more affectionate to it than she was him. I've seen that or heard of such things numerous times, and it's just silly. At such a point it probably became a pest to him that he wanted out of his hair.

Where he went wrong--if that is how it was going (and again, we're speculating), he should've told her that the dog had to go or she would. Most likely she would've chosen the dog over him, and at that point he could've started a new relationship with a different woman, one not so attached to her dog. The woman and her dog could live happily ever after in their weird little world and he could find another woman that would not have idolized her pet over her human relationships. Doing what he did was a totally losing proposition and the wrong way to solve such a problem, again assuming such was what was going on.
Your posts condoning cruelty to dogs never fail to make me shake my head and reinforce my hatred of most people.

The dogs behavior you described is also the behavior of most children in public places. Do I get to drop kick THEM because they annoy me ? Most I'm allowed to do is roll my eyes and nope my way outta there.

Again, why do you think people who love their pets are "weird" ? Some human relationships arent WORTH keeping merely because the other person is one of your hallowed humans.

A dog is mans best friend, anyone ever tell you this ? A dog is not a disposable item you throw away simply because a human comes into your sphere and demands you get rid of it. I know what my answer would be. Your dog would never willingly give you up so IMO we need to return the favor.

I hope you're never in a position to kick MY dog. You'd leave your brats fatherless if you tried that on, buddy.

Old 05-31-2015, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
What do people don't get that the reason for protest is when there is no consequence? There is no reason for PETA or the Humane Society to protest because he WAS arrested and charged, as well as cut from his team. What exactly should they be protesting here??

Same way when a cop is killed by a black person, and the black person is arrested and charged for it, and people still come on and say "where are the black protesters NOW?".
Well....he hasn't been thrown on the ground and kicked repeatedly in the face yet, so there's THAT.

Old 05-31-2015, 11:23 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,115,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by germaine2626 View Post
He probably thought that since he got off on rape, BTW later the victim committed suicide, he could do anything that he wanted to anyone and anything.
That's awful. Absolutely disgusting.

Old 05-31-2015, 11:29 AM

50,768 posts, read 36,458,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandon View Post
Well....he hasn't been thrown on the ground and kicked repeatedly in the face yet, so there's THAT.
I don't understand this in the context of my post?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events