Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2015, 09:44 AM

13,401 posts, read 28,714,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcall View Post
So an actual cop feels they have the right to be judge, jury and executioner....
What are you missing? These were two escaped convicted murderers running loose up there...brutal murderers, the one killed the other day hacked his employer up.

The one caught yesterday was violent serving life with no parole, someone like that has nothing to lose.

Here is what his own Mama has to say

New York prison escapee David Sweat's mother Pamela 'relieved' he was captured | Daily Mail Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2015, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
I care. call me crazy, but if he was shot in the back they should report that he was shot in the back.

where did I say I had sympathy for this criminal?
More important things in this life to care about

Old 06-29-2015, 09:48 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
Quote:
I care. call me crazy, but if he was shot in the back they should report that he was shot in the back.

What part of the back is not the torso?
As opposed to the arms, legs or head.

Old 06-29-2015, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
exactly

Old 06-29-2015, 10:07 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:

I don't think your crazy but I do believe you have a huge problem with police officers.

For one second, put yourself in the victims place...and consider if one of these criminals/animals, broke into your home, got drunk, raped you and then killed you...or killed a family member while you watched...then come back and tell me you feel sorry for them.

That is the problem with this world today...my cousin was a victim....and to this day, even though she lived, she is terrified.

They robbed a store she was managing, held a gun to her head, threw her down on the floor, put their foot on her back, held her there, and a guy with a baseball bat kept threatening her....and she had to face them in court to put them away....

you have no idea the nightmares she has...and what it did to her. No one thinks about the victims...it's always about the criminals getting shot....big whoop, one less criminal out there.

I have no sympathy for any criminal...period.

and you, your looking to blame the cops again...to look for some loop hole that might suggest that they did wrong...geeze louise.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 06-29-2015 at 10:16 AM..

Old 06-29-2015, 10:13 AM

yanno, after seeing some of the outrageous sympathy for the criminals in this thread, and others, I think its high time for hollywood to depict victims....bring light to what they go thru, and the life changing events that haunts them and their families....maybe this insanity would stop.

I just cannot believe what TV has done for criminals...meaning, no one thinks about the victims....those who have been mangled, beat up...raped....murdered, babies killed....children abused....for Gods Sake people wake up.

These are not normal human beings, they are animals and a menace to society.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:50 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,624,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Yes, there are more important things in life to care about.

This whole nonsense was nothing but a diversion for the American public. The amount of coverage was ridiculous.

But the majority of Americans are clueless these days.

No mention of the trade bill being passed.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
Yes, there are more important things in life to care about.

This whole nonsense was nothing but a diversion for the American public. The amount of coverage was ridiculous.

But the majority of Americans are clueless these days.

No mention of the trade bill being passed.

Old 06-29-2015, 01:01 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
no one is asking you to care about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
they didn't state he was shot in the back: they said he was shot in the torso.
your question should be what part of the torso is not the back?

the answer to that is the stomach and the sides.

Quote:
exactly
see above

Last edited by uggabugga; 06-29-2015 at 01:11 PM..

Old 06-29-2015, 01:04 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I don't think your crazy but I do believe you have a huge problem with police officers.
whaaaat?

because I asked that if he was shot in the back, I therefore have a 'huge problem with police officers'?

what in the world are you smoking? please explain your reasoning here.

Quote:
For one second, put yourself in the victims place...and consider if one of these criminals/animals, broke into your home, got drunk, raped you and then killed you...or killed a family member while you watched...then come back and tell me you feel sorry for them.

That is the problem with this world today...my cousin was a victim....and to this day, even though she lived, she is terrified.

They robbed a store she was managing, held a gun to her head, threw her down on the floor, put their foot on her back, held her there, and a guy with a baseball bat kept threatening her....and she had to face them in court to put them away....

you have no idea the nightmares she has...and what it did to her. No one thinks about the victims...it's always about the criminals getting shot....big whoop, one less criminal out there.

I have no sympathy for any criminal...period.

and you, your looking to blame the cops again...to look for some loop hole that might suggest that they did wrong...geeze louise.
oh.. my... god

where on earth did I express even the tiniest speck of sympathy for the criminals?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events