Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2015, 01:26 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
fourteen hours ago. just like I said

where is the insult? point that out please, if you can stop laughing long enough.

i guess 'pipe down' means you want me to stop pointing out embarrassing things that you've posted?

sorry, bub. no deal.
Laughing like a loon. Embarrassing? LMAO, it's the internet man. Also, you forgot to capitalize some of your statements.

Old 06-09-2015, 01:28 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I guess the two older white women that assaulted a teenager and yelling racial slurs will get off. The media isn't talking about them at all.
They found out the name of one of those White women.
Her name, address, phone number and where she works has been posted on twitter.
People are being told to call BofA and demand that she be fired.
Hopefully they got the name right.

Some activist group is offering $200 if people can name the other White woman and that big White guy in the beige shirt and shorts that stood by the cop.

The power of social media is strong. So strong it took down a country...Egypt.

Old 06-09-2015, 01:39 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Laughing like a loon.
you're always saying you're lol'ing/can't stop laughing. not my fault or problem, nor an insult.

Quote:
Embarrassing?
correct. hence your desire for me to 'pipe down.'

Quote:
LMAO
see? there it is again.

Quote:
it's the internet man.
yes, thank you captain obvious.

Quote:
Also, you forgot to capitalize some of your statements.
that was completely intentional. no forgetting was involved.

Old 06-09-2015, 01:41 PM

89 posts, read 101,216 times
DeDe in the Morning | K104 | Hip-Hop and R&BMcKinney's Adrian Martin Tells His Side - DeDe in the Morning | K104 | Hip-Hop and R&B

Adrian Martin, young man who is portrayed in screenshots as well as in the video. Besides the joking banter, you hear his experience and involvement on the day of the party.

Last edited by motherofanxiety; 06-09-2015 at 01:48 PM.. Reason: opinion

Old 06-09-2015, 01:43 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
you're always saying you're lol'ing/can't stop laughing. not my fault or problem, nor an insult.

correct. hence your desire for me to 'pipe down.'

see? there it is again.

yes, thank you captain obvious.

that was completely intentional. no forgetting was involved.
Sorry, I can't help it if I'm a happy person. Well that and I don't take a thing you say seriously, hence the laughter.

I hope this meme doesn't get me into trouble, lol.

Can we go back on topic now? This bickering is boring.

Old 06-09-2015, 01:50 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
McKinney is not Baltimore.
Of course it isn't, but the media will use whatever words get the most attention. McKinney is only about 10% Black, and Baltimore is 64%. These were White police officers in a mostly White area.

Now, before anyone misunderstands me, I am not justifying what the officer did, especially when he escalated the situation by losing control and tackling a young girl in a bikini, but there were 2 sides to the protest. One group is crying racism and police brutality and the other is applauding the McKinney police for protecting the community. Are the people who support their local police all racists?

I'm sure a group of White teens would act the same way at a party, so the racist pig who insulted these young people is an ignorant piece of trash IMO.

Although there is no excuse for what this one police officer did, the other cops were calm and trying to get the situation under control. The problem I see here is that one cop loses his cool and suddenly it becomes a media circus about "another cop" and "a Black person." I'm glad the girl wasn't seriously injured when she was thrown to the ground. The grandfather visiting his family in Alabama wasn't so lucky.

Old 06-09-2015, 01:58 PM

963 posts, read 689,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Of course it isn't, but the media and the race baiters will use whatever words get the most attention. McKinney is only about 10% Black, and Baltimore is 64%. These were White police officers in a mostly White area.

Now, before anyone misunderstands me, I am not justifying what the officer did, especially when he escalated the situation by losing control and tackling a young girl in a bikini, but there were 2 sides to the protest. One group is crying racism and police brutality and the other is applauding the McKinney police for protecting the community. Are the people who support their local police all racists?

I'm sure a group of White teens would act the same way at a party, so the racist pig who insulted these young people is an ignorant piece of trash IMO.

Although there is no excuse for what this one police officer did, the other cops were calm and trying to get the situation under control. The problem I see here is that one cop loses his cool and suddenly it becomes a media circus about "another cop" and "a Black person." I'm glad the girl was seriously injured. The grandfather visiting his family in Alabama wasn't so lucky.
I see YOU are the one who gets to decide which insults are protected free speech. Racial insults against blacks are not, but referring to a white woman as a "racist pig" and "an ignorant piece of trash" is.

Thanks for the lecture but YOUR insult seems more vile to me, but then I'm not trying to stifle YOUR right to insult someone who is committing CRIMES against another.

Old 06-09-2015, 01:59 PM

28,665 posts, read 18,775,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
At the moment, I do take issue with this.

In the video around "crazy cop", there were only black and Latino kids. The only white people were the teen videotaping and his buddy. So, why didn't the cop bezerko over them? Well, if you remember the start of the video, "crazy cop" showed off his Tiger Roll that he learned at his dojo the week before and lost his flashlight. It was the two white kids who picked it up and returned it to him, and he thanked them for it before he went into freakout mode. The reason he didn't go after them, the only two whites in his freakout zone is because they just returned his property (flashlight) to him just a minute before.
No, the kids returned the flashlight to Casebolt's partner. Casebolt was already on his rampage by then.

Old 06-09-2015, 02:02 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motherofanxiety View Post
[URL="http://www.myk104.com/dede/mckinneys-adrian-martin-tells-his-side/"]DeDe in the Morning | K104 | Hip-Hop and R&BMcKinney's Adrian Martin Tells His Side - DeDe in the Morning | K104 | Hip-Hop and R&B[/URL]

Adrian Martin, young man who is portrayed in screenshots as well as in the video. Besides the joking banter, you hear his experience and involvement on the day of the party.
This young man has a criminal attorney?

I also watched a 14 year old girl on MSNBC telling Lawrence O'Donnell the cop who was straddling the 15 year old in the bikini hit her with his baton and then punched her in the face. I didn't see that in the video and the girl has no bruises. She said her arm hurt.

I smell lawsuits.

I do agree with the lawyer in this audio that there was no reason to handcuff the young men in the video. They all seemed to be very cooperative and polite.

Old 06-09-2015, 02:02 PM

89 posts, read 101,216 times
Default Psycho Cop v. Police Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Of course it isn't, but the media will use whatever words get the most attention. McKinney is only about 10% Black, and Baltimore is 64%. These were White police officers in a mostly White area.

Although there is no excuse for what this one police officer did, the other cops were calm and trying to get the situation under control. The problem I see here is that one cop loses his cool and suddenly it becomes a media circus about "another cop" and "a Black person." I'm glad the girl wasn't seriously injured when she was thrown to the ground. The grandfather visiting his family in Alabama wasn't so lucky.

I agree with you. The other police officers that arrived at the scene were calm and handled the situation accordingly. This one psycho cop arrives at the scene acting a straight fool. Sporadic and irrational behavior. His actions and the actions of the other police officers are completely different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events