Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2015, 02:59 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,453,724 times

Advertisements

This is what the irresponsible mother of that poor boy has to say about this.
By the time police arrived, Amber said the fight was over. She also talked about the role her son played in the fight.
“My son takes martial arts classes. He’s been going to the gym for several years with his father. I mean, he’s been in the gym for a long time,” she said. “He got a little crazy. I don’t have to worry about him ever being bullied.”
She described the boy as an honor roll student and teacher’s pet. She said his martial arts teachers have taught him not to back down.
“My son is raised perfectly right. My son is perfectly well taken care of,” she told WZP
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2015, 03:05 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,611,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
He got a little crazy.
wow, mother of the year, there!

What did she expect her son to do when she is demanding that he attack another person? Is that the behavior she's calling crazy?

Mommy needs a bigger mirror...

Old 06-10-2015, 03:06 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,288,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This is what the irresponsible mother of that poor boy has to say about this.
By the time police arrived, Amber said the fight was over. She also talked about the role her son played in the fight.
“My son takes martial arts classes. He’s been going to the gym for several years with his father. I mean, he’s been in the gym for a long time,” she said. “He got a little crazy. I don’t have to worry about him ever being bullied.”

She described the boy as an honor roll student and teacher’s pet. She said his martial arts teachers have taught him not to back down.

“My son is raised perfectly right. My son is perfectly well taken care of,” she told WZP
If I'm not mistaken, the mother told her son to jump in and hit other woman. Looks like she conveniently left that out.

Old 06-10-2015, 03:13 PM

2,802 posts, read 3,176,855 times
I thought I was watching that one episode of South Park where people who drank PBR suddenly turned into white trash and would get into trouble.

Old 06-10-2015, 05:05 PM

1,608 posts, read 3,062,338 times
And all this happened in a quiet small town.

Old 06-10-2015, 06:03 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,261,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by key2success View Post
Whoaaa Look at the thug boy, full video below He spit on the girl, then when the shoppers told him not to do that, he walked up to the shoppers and said dont tell me what to do and he also kicked the girl in the head.. Both of them women should had been spayed. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYg8IEeX6Kk
They should have a GoFundMe to prevent any more mating. That boy will be a drain on society, just like his mother.

Old 06-10-2015, 06:38 PM

862 posts, read 1,190,406 times
Watching this video and reading the postings I have to wonder if this incident had taken place in a different chain would the media and anyone else for that matter care ?? Here in Denver I live two blocks from a King Soopers Supermarket which is part of Kroger. Many of times I have seen fighting between customers inside this store, fat people on scooters, employees sporting tats with half smoked cigarettes behind their ears, AC/DC music being cranked out of their PA system and not too mention employees smoking pot in the parking lot too. For some reason I get the vibe that had I taken a vid of this stuff and upload it online Kroger would not only have it pulled but their lawyers would get in touch with me and in not in a good way either but had this been a Walmart we are talking about they wouldn't care.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:20 PM

22,201 posts, read 29,233,672 times
Mods are not going to like this at all but whatever. I'm sure I'll get plenty of reps as not a lot of people will post what I'm going to post but will 100% agree with me and just don't have the B's to say it....

What you have here is welfare bred white trash at it's finest. Her son was not white so I'm assuming it was by an absent black father who couldn't care less. IF I was there and I wouldn't be because I don't associate with white trash and I make too much money to bother with that class of society and that store, I would have pulled the first fat white trash B off the other fat white trash B and knocked her out. Possibly both if the other decided to come at me. Then I would have shoved the up and coming white trash kid down the isle to the other white trash who were sitting there and telling them to stop and not doing shyt. Then I probably would have knocked out the moron who was sitting there and taping the whole thing as they were probably somehow connected to the white trash on the floor (you know inbreeding of cousins, sisters, brothers, fathers, etc)

F-ing unbelievable

Old 06-10-2015, 08:46 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,261,292 times
Lmao. I heard about this story on the radio of all places and I'm not even living in the city where this happened. They certainly got a lot of attention with this fight lol. That boy was really bad lol. He didn't look biracial to me(the poster who said he looked like it) but could be wrong. The fight was funny as heck though. To see her get off that cart as she was cussing and go full throttle was hilarious. I've been literally cracking up laughing since I saw that fight lmao!!!!

Old 06-10-2015, 09:00 PM

11,645 posts, read 12,872,819 times
Well, this was entertaining.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events