Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2015, 04:47 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepingquiet View Post
There is the twist in the story, security was holding the camera and the chick in the scooter was the manager. It explains why she kept screaming, "you want this!"

Hahahaha! Yeah, and she was just trying to help her try it on, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2015, 04:58 AM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
That skank in the scooter is obviously not disabled.
There are a lot of people who are disabled simply from eating too much.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:06 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Blish View Post
I watched another video of the situation on YouTube. It sounded like the lady with the black hair who is the mother of the child, bumped into the blonde that's riding the shooter. The lady with black hair apologized but the blonde said that the lady with the black hair gave her a dirty look. The blonde lady really seems to be the one that escalated it into a physical brawl.
Yep, it only takes one bully to start that fight. The dark haired lady seemed to be in defense mode.

These fights are usually reserved for Black Friday over at the $250 TV Isle.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:15 AM

761 posts, read 832,595 times
That's classic.
You can't put a price on quality entertainment.

Next time I go, I think I'll stop at the food court, load up with some popcorn and soda and then toss a $20.00 bill on the floor between a couple of water buffaloes and wait for the show to begin.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:38 AM

8,590 posts, read 12,342,412 times
Once again I'm embarrassed to live in this state. SMH

Is there any place immune from white trash that doesn't cost zillions of dollars to live?

Old 06-09-2015, 05:42 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrah View Post
Is there any place immune from white trash that doesn't cost zillions of dollars to live?
You should leave out the word white in this post. Trash knows no color boundaries.

And there is plenty of trash in all colors even in high $$ places like NYC.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:54 AM

761 posts, read 832,595 times
Hey, leave my cuzins alone.
I'm married to both of 'em and they was a fightin over which one can eat the most Krispy Kremes at one settin.

Get a life y'all. Lol

Old 06-09-2015, 06:41 AM

9,531 posts, read 15,881,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyram View Post
Wait....it's worse than that....there was a story a while back where a store employee chased a shoplifter and tackled him in the parking lot. Great job, right? WRONG!....Instead of being honored and rewarded his employer fired him for getting involved (supposedly against company policy) because they were more afraid of potential injury/liability lawsuits (both worker injury and injury to shoplifters...WTF?) so they'd rather just let the shoplifter run off.

Yes.....what has this country become?

EDIT to include the following examples of workers fired for doing the right thing (there are way to many instances to post just one......more than I thought actually - Home Depot, Walmart, Best Buy, Lowe's, etc.) Click on any result an be prepared to be disgusted by what has happened to America:

https://www.google.com/search?q=empl...utf-8&oe=utf-8
It's easy to just say that and judge from a computer.

Lawyers and lawsuits controlling decisions aside, what if a security guard decides he should tackle you but was a case of mistaken identity or thought you had taken something you didn't? You get hurt and can't work for months. Is it better leaving such decisions to minimum wage workers? Doesn't even have to be a security guard. It could be some wannabe hero who makes a mistake. Or worse, the do-gooder gets stuck with a knife in front of his 5yo daughter. And for what? You don't know who's the good guy or the bad guy or both are lowlifes like in this video. I doubt having more vigilantes is better.

When an elderly is getting beat on by a thug, there is more eagerness to help, but not this trash going on. Or two hotheads hitting each other with crowbars from a road rage incident. Let them kill each other too.

Last edited by ovi8; 06-09-2015 at 06:58 AM..

Old 06-09-2015, 07:04 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,484,713 times
We retired old pharts have hit on a system of sure-fired entertainment euphoria! We pool our stolen traffic cones, go to any Walmart or other big box store, set those cones in all but one remaining marked disabled parking space, then we post a professional looking sign at the entrance "only one scooter available".

It is instantly gratifying to watch the 12 year old Buicks and Caddies up on two wheels, scraping fenders, heading from opposite directions for that remaining parking spot. We lose a few traffic cones but they are easily replaced from the backs of service vehicles parked at McDonalds during lunch hour.

After the bumper car follies in the parking lot subsides, the next scenario is even better with two morbidly obese citizens continuing the bumper car behaviour trying to body-check each other into the sides of parked cars and signposts to get to that remaining scooter. There is no better entertainment than watching two "rollos" resembling Michelin men bouncing off of each other as they both hurdle kiddies and other obstacles to get through that doorway first.

The looks on their faces, captured by our accomplice inside, after finally arriving at their goal only to realize there are scooters for everyone.............PRICELESS!

Last edited by BruSan; 06-09-2015 at 08:21 AM..

Old 06-09-2015, 07:37 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Notice the blonde hops up off her scooter.

So much for her disability insurance claim and handicapped parking spot.
Yupp, I understand if walking is hard and you need a scooter, but if you can jump off it and throw blows you're just being lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyram View Post
Wait....it's worse than that....there was a story a while back where a store employee chased a shoplifter and tackled him in the parking lot. Great job, right? WRONG!....Instead of being honored and rewarded his employer fired him for getting involved (supposedly against company policy) because they were more afraid of potential injury/liability lawsuits (both worker injury and injury to shoplifters...WTF?) so they'd rather just let the shoplifter run off.

Yes.....what has this country become?

EDIT to include the following examples of workers fired for doing the right thing (there are way to many instances to post just one......more than I thought actually - Home Depot, Walmart, Best Buy, Lowe's, etc.) Click on any result an be prepared to be disgusted by what has happened to America:

https://www.google.com/search?q=empl...utf-8&oe=utf-8
That policy is incredibly common, any retail job I've worked has that policy.

It's also something companies drill into you from day one. I worked at a home depot and that policy made sense to me and if you're told you'll be fired it's your choice to take that risk.

It makes sense to me, the loss from the theft will usually be cheaper than a possible law suit.

When I worked at Home Depot there was a guy who loaded up an assembled grill with products and tried to wheel the thing out the door. It didn't end well for him, but if he'd made it out the door he would of been home free.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events