Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2015, 07:43 PM

1,136 posts, read 921,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
We tell kids to watch what they say on social media and be careful with photos on FB. Reason is it can be detimental for college admission and employment. A principal is supposed to be an astute individual, so how come he doesn't know this?
Thank you, why are people still leaving their facebook pages public.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2015, 07:45 PM

I definitely don't think he deserved to be fired and the school board is sending the wrong message to children. You should not bully someone for making a statement you do not agree with. I hope there is backlash against the school and he gets his job back.

Old 06-10-2015, 07:48 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,591,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
The pictures say otherwise, and you know it "bud"
That is not an attack and you know it. They ran up to him from reaction because of what he was doing to this young girl. They probably thought he was going to beat her or shoot her or something.

Old 06-10-2015, 07:53 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,498,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepingquiet View Post
Thank you, why are people still leaving their facebook pages public.
I've read that he posted the comment on the Miami Herald website, thinking it was anonymous, but mistakenly included his Facebook pic, name and title

Old 06-10-2015, 07:58 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,637,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I've read that he posted the comment on the Miami Herald website, thinking it was anonymous, but mistakenly included his Facebook pic, name and title
Kinda dumb for a principal. No wonder kids aren't getting a good education.

Bye, bye, dummy!

Old 06-10-2015, 08:00 PM

520 posts, read 531,634 times
Another Hispanic victim of black initimidation. It is time for a coalition to form in this country to overthrow the agenda of 10% of the population. Blacks better realize there is no larger coalition like they think exists that actually exists. Hispanics have to turn on that group and soon or we are going to face more of the intimidation based lynchings of people for speaking their mind.. SUPPORT ALBERTO IBER.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meyers View Post
Another Hispanic victim of black initimidation. It is time for a coalition to form in this country to overthrow the agenda of 10% of the population. Blacks better realize there is no larger coalition like they think exists that actually exists. Hispanics have to turn on that group and soon or we are going to face more of the intimidation based lynchings of people for speaking their mind.. SUPPORT ALBERTO IBER.
When was the last time a black person lynched a Hispanic person in the U.S.?

Old 06-10-2015, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
LOL yeah a lot of news outlets encourage people to login with facebook. People getting fired over facebook maybe what ultimately destroys Facebook. They stress that people have to use there real identities but then people get in trouble using there identities. Oddly enough a lot of black people actually go by nick names on face book instead of there real names. Its an odd trend I have discovered.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:11 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,414,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
A DUMB statement?

Really?

HERE is where the REAL problem lies:

He's WHITE. This is what it says about his school:
No, he's Hispanic.

But you are right. The social media mob did not go after the Black guy that praised the cops.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:13 PM

520 posts, read 531,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepingquiet View Post
When was the last time a black person lynched a Hispanic person in the U.S.?
I would say today is a really good example, but I dont think you got the gist of my analogy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events