Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 12:59 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,930,237 times

Advertisements

If Bruce can transition into a woman...why can't this lady transition from a white woman to a black woman????? It seems like a much smaller jump.

Shouldn't we be celebrating a person's bravery for transitioning into their true racial identity???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2015, 03:08 AM

177 posts, read 193,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Interesting that.. Between 2001-present, there have been wars in over 1/2 of them (26) mostly having to do with differences in these "cultures".

However this has little to do with the topic.
You deserve an award for the most pointless contribution. How many consecutive years has the US been at war?

My point? I don't have one, just pointlessly throwing it out there since this is what we are doing.

Old 06-12-2015, 03:17 AM

1,385 posts, read 1,523,105 times
Many African countries have numerous "ethnic groups" with clearly defined differences in language and culture, mutually exclusive, sometimes in conflict, and pretty much all black. This hardly reflects the modern concept of multiculturalism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Says the guy that has never been to Africa even once? Listen, Africa is the most culturally rich continent in the world. There is over 50 multicultural countries in Africa and counting..

Old 06-12-2015, 03:25 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concaine View Post
You deserve an award for the most pointless contribution. My point? I don't have one,
So here's a thought for you. Which post has less point?
  • A post which you consider pointless but still consider it worthwhile enough to make response anyway.
  • Or a post of yours where you state there is absolutely no point?
I think you gave award to wrong person.

Old 06-12-2015, 03:54 AM

8,378 posts, read 4,362,327 times
I guess if Bruce can be female, she can be black /shrug

Old 06-12-2015, 05:09 AM

5,725 posts, read 11,711,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
NAACP = National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

Apparently they don't care much for the advancement of people "colored" like this woman.
There's nothing in the article to suggest the NAACP had a problem with this, though I would understand why people might not like being lied to.

Old 06-12-2015, 05:10 AM

13,692 posts, read 7,979,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Guy View Post
And being in Washington and someone who was part of a "police oversight committee."

People like this are just sick in the head because they cannot accept who they are. Instead, they create this fantasy world and actually convince themselves that they're someone else.
No doubt

Old 06-12-2015, 05:17 AM

1,679 posts, read 2,542,357 times
She evidently did not do well when forming her identity as a white female. In addition; she also is suffering from being a pathological liar. Overall, if she is comfortable with her identity as a black female, so be it.

Old 06-12-2015, 05:37 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,082,969 times
I don't think people are upset with the fact that she's pretending to be black. You can identify yourself as what ever you want. The main problem is the fabrications of her past that she has been spouting. Saying she was born in a teepee, raised in South Africa, used to be whipped like a slave by her parents, suffered racial profiling and hate crimes due to being black, and having black "sons" that in fact her adopted brothers.

These are the main issues that will land this woman in a boatload of trouble.

Old 06-12-2015, 05:45 AM

4,103 posts, read 5,423,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Guy View Post
And being in Washington and someone who was part of a "police oversight committee."

People like this are just sick in the head because they cannot accept who they are. Instead, they create this fantasy world and actually convince themselves that they're someone else.

I'm starting to think being liberal is a mental disorder...
Because conservatives never lie.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events