Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2015, 07:50 AM

4,187 posts, read 11,928,108 times

Advertisements

Spokesperson: 'Rachel Dolezal No Longer Works for Eastern Washington University' - Breitbart

“Dolezal was listed as a professor but she was never a professor,” Meany explained. “Either she or one of her staffers listed her inaccurately as a professor.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2015, 07:51 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
You have an inside source at the Idaho NAACP office?

Do you think that the NAACP facilitated, forced, or encouraged her resignation because she is white? If so, what do you base this belief on?
Not because she's White but because of the lies and deceit she went though to be Black.

And yeah, I think the leadership of the NAACP convinced her to resign.
No different than what we see happen to other public figures that get themselves into a public mess.
A few quiet days and then an announcement of "stepping down".

Old 06-16-2015, 07:55 AM

4,187 posts, read 11,928,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Not because she's White but because of the lies and deceit she went though to be Black.

And yeah, I think the leadership of the NAACP convinced her to resign.
No different than what we see happen to other public figures that get themselves into a public mess.
A few quiet days and then an announcement of "stepping down".
Yup.. a few days of having the lawyers go through to dot all the i's and cross all the t's. She was most likely told to resign or we will throw you out (probably with a pile of evidence) for throwing her out.

Old 06-16-2015, 07:57 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sj08054 View Post
Yup.. a few days of having the lawyers go through to dot all the i's and cross all the t's. She was most likely told to resign or we will throw you out (probably with a pile of evidence) for throwing her out.
This is an assumption. I'll wait for more facts to come out before I just assume that the NAACP forced her resignation.

Not that it much matters one way or the other, since the issue isn't her skin tone, but her character or lack thereof.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:06 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
This is an assumption. I'll wait for more facts to come out before I just assume that the NAACP forced her resignation.

Not that it much matters one way or the other, since the issue isn't her skin tone, but her character or lack thereof.
That won't happen. She resigned so the NAACP leadership doesn't have to say anything.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:09 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
That won't happen. She resigned so the NAACP leadership doesn't have to say anything.
And that's OK too - I don't have a problem with it either way. The NAACP isn't "the bad guy" in this mess in my opinion.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:25 AM

6,450 posts, read 9,810,701 times
Quote:
And that's OK too - I don't have a problem with it either way. The NAACP isn't "the bad guy" in this mess in my opinion.

I think they have a little egg on their face because they were fooled by her but I agree they are not the bad guy here.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:26 AM

4,794 posts, read 12,374,430 times
Apologies if this has already been posted on this very long thread but here is the latest lunacy from this strange woman:
NAACP Imposter Sued School Over Race Claims | The Smoking Gun

FTA:The NAACP official who today resigned in the face of evidence that she masqueraded as black once sued Howard University for denying her teaching posts and a scholarship because she was a white woman, The Smoking Gun has learned.

So, she is white when it's convenient for her and black when it's convenient.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:29 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
WaldoKitty is making a poor attempt at a gotcha by painting Dolezal's actions as a direct consequence of the NAACP's policies and the lack of "racial testing", whatever that is, in this country.

The fact that she's an opportunistic liar is of course the problem, not the NAACP'S influence on racial policies throughout the years.
That's exactly what's going on here. The "brave lady" part of the post tells you everything you need to know.

And there isn't a single organization in the world that wouldn't cut ties if they were in a similar situation.

The shtick is really old.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:35 AM

5,719 posts, read 6,446,691 times
She stepped down from a job she enjoyed and was good at.

And I still see the media bashing her. Dear god, can we leave this woman alone already? The media are bloodthirsty as hell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events