Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 01:53 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,596,323 times

Advertisements

While $420 seems like a more appropriate price, starting at $395 per person per night, marijuana smokers can treat themselves to a cannabis-filled Colorado vacation. Dubbed "CannaCamp," the 170-acre resort in Durango does not hand out pot nor sell it on site, but Time reports that its concierge will direct vacationers to area dispensaries; travelers can also bring their own.

America Now Has a Marijuana Resort
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2015, 02:35 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times
Taking money from dopers... yawn...
Gotta love America
However ... statistically by county most of Colorado wants nothing to do with pot...

We are letting our local growers who aren't in compliance with the law let their plants mature until they can't replant for the season ... then wowie Louie... can you say pull da ganja man...
Pull and burn...

Old 06-14-2015, 03:35 PM

463 posts, read 320,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Gotta love America
However ... statistically by county most of Colorado wants nothing to do with pot...

We are letting our local growers who aren't in compliance with the law let their plants mature until they can't replant for the season ... then wowie Louie... can you say pull da ganja man...
Pull and burn...
My gosh, I wish you would stop with that propaganda. I have proven to you over and over that it IS propaganda, but when facts don't meet your agenda you conveniently ignore them.

Resorts and other luxury cannabis-related offerings are nothing new here, the entrepreneurs were ready as soon as legalization went into effect.

Old 06-15-2015, 09:50 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Gotta love America

Pull and burn...

And yet.... the residents of Colorado voted yes to legalization.

Old 06-15-2015, 09:54 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,228,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
And yet.... the residents of Colorado voted yes to legalization.
I voted to legalize it, but I don't use it. I would imagine most who voted in favor aren't users.

Old 06-15-2015, 09:56 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
I voted to legalize it, but I don't use it. I would imagine most who voted in favor aren't users.

No, probably not. But I think a lot of people see that prohibition (as history has shown) is an absolute failure.

Old 06-15-2015, 10:03 AM

17,198 posts, read 15,390,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
Most who voted in favor probably were just sick of money being wasted locking people up for having a joint in their pocket.

I hate marijuana, its effects, the smell, and don't care for the general crowd that uses it much. However, I'd be quick to vote for legalization in Florida as I find the laws against it to be stupid and a waste of time/money. Keep the jail cells reserved for actual crooks. Not stoners.

Old 06-15-2015, 10:16 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
All part of the green rush, someone is gonna make a lot of money!

Old 06-15-2015, 11:54 AM

2,682 posts, read 2,180,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
All part of the green rush, someone is gonna make a lot of money!
Someone already is. This resort does not provide guests with cannabis, but charges almost $400/night
for. . . "cannabis pairings," (not too hard, once they get the munchies) cannabis Yoga (hope they have a nurse on call), and the ability to walk down a trail in the woods and smoke a joint (not available anywhere else!).

We know we have come a long way when stoners can afford $400/night to party. Just the other day, I saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac. . .

Old 06-15-2015, 01:32 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,873,001 times
Most of the motels around here allow pot smoking in their rooms. The idea behind this "resort" is a great marketing scheme though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events