Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2015, 11:59 PM

1,225 posts, read 1,405,151 times

Advertisements

Spies are everywhere. Entertainingly enough: no one believes a spy is a spy, even if they tell you they are. Best way to hide is out in the open.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2015, 03:32 AM

20 posts, read 14,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
Given what's popular on the internet, Im not sure that the fapfapfap refers only to typing. And, they can probably figure out what's on your screen as well.
of course they can i called my computer company cause i was having problems they told me to punch in a code after i did they took control of my computer they was moving the mouse and ect it bugged me out and that was 6 years ago so imagine now

Old 06-26-2015, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
HappyTexan, I know it's hard to believe, but it doesn't matter what you do on your end. These spy programs are that sophisticated. They can play with volume, turn speakers on and off and basically do whatever they want remotely. You will have zero evidence on your end. You can readily find this info online. That is why some of us are this angry - the whole thing is ridiculous. I can see if they are spying on pedophiles or terrorists, but regular people?
amen use it on the people that it needs to be used on !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-26-2015, 03:43 AM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,163,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
Let them listen to me. Let them watch what I type. Let's see how long they can stand to be THAT bored.
The right to privacy is quite important. People don't want to be under surveillance, it changes how they can behave ..... for example, people have watched other people undress or go to the bathroom, and have even sold those videos on the black market. NSA people have watched friends, enemies, random people ...... a few of them have even been caught and prosecuted for it, so imagine how many more have not been caught - along with the FBI and CIA perverts who can access those programs.

Even school administrators have been caught watching teenage students in their bedrooms, through their laptop cameras!

Old 06-26-2015, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
LOL at that one. Didn't Snowden's revelations show you anything ?

And now wiki leaks has published info that we've been spying on France's past 3 Presidents and have data on every public and private meetings they ever had.
The US Ambassador has been summoned to an emergency meeting called by Hollande.

[url=http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/23/francois-hollande-emergency-meeting-wikileaks-us-spied-three-presidents-france]François Hollande holds emergency meeting after WikiLeaks claims US spied on three French presidents | World news | The Guardian[/url]
shut up lol smh thats crazy :O

Old 06-26-2015, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Well that IS real simple! Why didn't I think of that?
lololol me too

Old 06-26-2015, 05:37 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Here ya go folks..an internet slang dictionary:

What does FAP mean? - FAP Definition - Meaning of FAP - InternetSlang.com

In internet slang...you got pwnd by Uncle Bully if you thought his comment meant typing
Oh EWWWWWW! Wasn't thinking of all the perverts online!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events