Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2015, 02:57 PM

30,135 posts, read 18,948,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Applaud them? Really? Are you that dense? Do you not understand the hypocrisy of this situation, especially how it (allegedly) align with her political party's beliefs? I think you do, you're just getting defensive and try to turn it on the other side, which has NOTHING to do with this story.

If this was Sasha and Malia, you don't think every Conservative C-D poster, including yourself, would be in every thread talking about "liberal this" and "Obama that"? Please.

I don't identify with either party, but the way some of you always make every non-liberal/left issue about liberals is akin to a 4 year-old throwing a fit after getting in trouble for causing a mess and blaming it on the dog.

Yeah, maybe she can go around touring to young women about the importance of taking control of their reproductive organs (not very conservative, from what I understand) and demonstrating how they can raise a child without a man.**

Spoiler
**For $200k a pop, of course.

No, I've never said anything negative about Obama's kids and wouldn't take any joy if anything bad happened to them...nor do I want anything bad to befall Obama or Michelle now that he has no more elections.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2015, 02:58 PM

30,135 posts, read 18,948,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Bristol's philosophy on Life: "Do as I say, not as I do."

"$200,000, please."
Sounds like she's ready for politics

Old 06-27-2015, 03:38 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,006,799 times
Quote:

"$200,000, please."
Lol! Too funny...and TRUE!

Old 06-27-2015, 03:54 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,130,832 times
Quote:

"$200,000, please."
Or to quote one of the more amusing headlines I've seen, "Screw as I say, not as I screw."

Old 06-27-2015, 04:21 PM

2,008 posts, read 1,243,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Sarah was a poor choice but then again, so was McCain. Nevertheless, the vindictive assaults they have taken have been educational as to the mean spirited nature exhibited to anyone that doesn't agree with their liberal political philosophy.

Bingo.

Who cares what the Palins are doing? The obsession with following their every move by the liberals is, quite frankly, pretty creepy. Fits in nicely with their "attack the person, not the issue" M.O.

Old 06-27-2015, 05:16 PM

26,588 posts, read 36,540,050 times
My concern with Bristol is that she never has been and will may never be her own person. Mamma grizzly's been pulling the strings all along, chasing after any glint of couch cushion change that catches her eye. Wait. Sarah will find a way to turn the existence of this poor future Palin into cash.

The first pregnancy could be chalked up as just one of those things that happens...but Bristol's not a high school girl anymore with a pair of unengaged, mostly absent parents, too much booze, and big house next to a dead Wasilla Lake where anything goes.

I'd love to see Bristol woman up, put down the wagging finger, and cut the apron strings. Now's the time for her to do it.

Old 06-27-2015, 05:17 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,221,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Applaud them? Really? Are you that dense? Do you not understand the hypocrisy of this situation, especially how it (allegedly) align with her political party's beliefs? I think you do, you're just getting defensive and try to turn it on the other side, which has NOTHING to do with this story.

If this was Sasha and Malia, you don't think every Conservative C-D poster, including yourself, would be in every thread talking about "liberal this" and "Obama that"? Please.
Forget criticism about the girls. How many times have rabid Obama-haters blasted Michelle as being a hypocrite because she likes french fries, as that is so much more serious than twice being an unwed mother who gets paid to advocate abstinence?

15,701 posts, read 17,006,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAct41 View Post
Bingo.

Who cares what the Palins are doing? The obsession with following their every move by the liberals is, quite frankly, pretty creepy. Fits in nicely with their "attack the person, not the issue" M.O.
The point is to highlight the fact that abstinence only doesn't even work for those who make a living expousing it.

Exposing hypocrisy is a good thing.

2,945 posts, read 4,978,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woxyroxme View Post
She should go on the Maury show.
I'm sure that dancing man is JUST how Dakota Meyer looked. There's relationship was so public and him being a Medal of Honor recipient....there's absolutely no way he's the father.

She shouldn't ever speak on abstinence education again. And get paid for it. Hell give Jessa Duggar a job to preach that. Girlfriend is married to a 20 year old boy. With Jill leaving she needs money. Better her than Bristol

Bristol deserves EVERY lecture, raking over coals, et all thrown her way and then some.

Old 06-27-2015, 05:22 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,513,732 times
Its cool she only gets preggers in non-election years
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events